Absolute Scenes

We need to be better in every department. 

Not just a wee upgrade, but massively.

I’ve not been impressed with this mantra of getting back to where  we belong, or being unjustly kicked out the top flight. It seems accepting if the dross we’ve had to endure. 

Scottish football is a shambles. And any club with the support base, and financial stability we have, should be fighting it out at the top.

We’ve spent the past few years failing to capitalise on opportunities. 

I won’t get too excited until the club change that. And also I don’t care who does it. 

Budge and Robbie? I’ll remain suspect if they can muster that up between them. 

Ambition, desire and fight. I forgotten what that is when it comes to Hearts. I just want that back. 

Edited by Zen Jambo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Scottie Wanshot.

• Drumjambo

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Keep hearing how easy the Championship is to win, yet out of Hibs, us, D Utd, St Mirren, Dundee and Rangers in recent seasons we're the only team to bounce straight back up.

We're so good that we've done it twice in 7 years...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

It's not just the cups though this season is it SG. 

We have been pretty crap most of the league campaign as well, performance wise. 

We just can't take the chance of a massive season in front of us with Neilson in charge imo. 

I know. Perfect time for dynamic new leadership with 3 months to prepare properly 

Scottie Wanshot.
10 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Latest poll on here 80% want him gone - all Hibs scum? 🤔

Hibs scum know with a good close season, getting decent players in and dead wood gone, Robbie will do well in the Premier league.

2 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Hibs scum know with a good close season, getting decent players in and dead wood gone, Robbie will do well in the Premier league.

What team do you support Scottie?

Just now, Scottie Wanshot. said:

well certainly not fxxxxxx Hibs

What team though? It’s not hearts is it? Let’s be honest. who do you support?

Scottie Wanshot.
Just now, GinRummy said:

What team though? It’s not hearts is it? Let’s be honest. who do you support?

what makes you think i done support Hearts

what makes you think i done support Hearts

What team do you support? It’s not that hard a question. 

Scottie Wanshot.
Just now, GinRummy said:

What team do you support? It’s not that hard a question. 

not wasting my time answering .   I think you may live in Leith.

not wasting my time answering .   I think you may live in Leith.

You’ve already answered. I used to live in Pilrig so you got that one about right. 

18 hours ago, Tazio said:

It doesn’t matter for some of the support. If we did that and then went on to win the Champions League there’d still be some claiming he should be sacked because we conceded a goal in the final. 

Perhaps he could start this glorious run to the champions league final by not losing to junior teams and part time teams in cup competitions.

Scottie Wanshot.
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

You’ve already answered. I used to live in Pilrig so you got that one about right. 

have a nice day.

For me, there's a lot of deadwood that can go. I'm all for bringing in two or three quality players, not shitey lower English league players (by that i mean lower than Championship) and use the money saved from losing said deadwood to give them a decent wage. An example being getting rid of Frear, Roberts, Kastaneer, Popescu, Irving, Berra, the goalies (apart from Gordon obviously), Wighton, Lee, try to get some sort of money for Damour and one or two others which will free up a fair chunk of cash. I'd rather we gave three players £6k a week than six players £3k a week, nine players £1.5k a week. This would free up a lot of space for the young players. They'll get game-time or at the very least, bench-time. The core of the squad would be something like Gordon, Smith, Logan (if he agrees a deal), Haring, Souttar, Halliday, Kingsley, Mackay-Steven, McEneff, Boyce, Gnanduillet, possibly Ginelly, Naismith (maybe) and add the youngsters like Henderson and others. Add in signings like Dunne, O'Donnell, Campbell, i like McGrath at St Mirren and another keeper. That would be somewhere around the 21/22 mark for the main squad. When one eventually leaves/retires (Smith or Naismith for example) you can replace by signing just one new player, possibly two instead of a load of cheapies. For me, doing that along with encouraging young players already at Hearts is the way to go.

9 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

have a nice day.

You too bud. Hope yous beat Hibs today. 

Edited by GinRummy

36 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Clever guys those Hibs scum! 🤪

Jambof3tornado
20 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Over the summer, we shift deadwood, smaller senior team, Henderson and maybe Cammy Logan step up into senior team Players like GMS, Souttar, Kingsley get up to speed, we keep our strong core, McEneff continues to thrive and stabilise his posits in the centre of midfield, Boyce and nando grow into their partnership. We kick off the season like we did with levein and get off to a flyer. Robbie has us playing strong attacking football, to players strengths, into their correct position. We play like a team that has confidence and a team that knows their the 3/4 biggest in Scotland. Do we keep Robbie? A lot of big ifs in there I know...

Nope Robbie has no future with us.

Scottie Wanshot.
9 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You too bud. Hope yous beat Hibs today. 

true Jambo brother. we should meet up inside Tynie when we get back in.