UFC 2009

ollieheath

vegas-voss

My worry is it will end up like a WW Smackdown v Raw game which are always slow and terrible to control despite what they say every year.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
My worry is it will end up like a WW Smackdown v Raw game which are always slow and terrible to control despite what they say every year.

I think controls based on the 'Fight Night 3' controls would work well with this game.

vegas-voss
I think controls based on the 'Fight Night 3' controls would work well with this game.

Not sure about that as there is so much more moves involved in UFC as opposed to boxing.

ps i think Jawbreaker EA's new boxing/fighting game will use similar controls to Fight Night.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Not sure about that as there is so much more moves involved in UFC as opposed to boxing.

ps i think Jawbreaker EA's new boxing/fighting game will use similar controls to Fight Night.

In UFC you are either standing up, on the matt or against the fence.

The controls could be adapted so a direction on the toggles does a different move during each of those 3 ways of fighting.

Seems simple enough to me, but maybe that is the problem ;)

Captain Lithuania
Looks cr@p.

Exactly, it does. Wrestling games okay.. Before you turn 10, but aftwr that it's just balls.

Was gonna start a thread a while back about UFC as never seems to get mentioned here. Anyone see the Rampage Jackson Forrest Griffin fight. Was decent compared to the undercard.

Was glad setanta got the UFC until I settled down to watch it Sunday and realised it had cut at 5, just before main event. Turns out if you've got freeview, they can't broadcast after 3 and only got special permission to broadcast till 5. Useless.

Archived