Belfast

tedp6873

Hi guys and Girls just wanted to give you all an update been speaking to a few folk i know in the good old city where we will be this time next week, and a lot of them saying that we will not get in anywhere with our Hearts tops on after the game, so a wee bit local adviser take a change of top eith you also trainers area no no as well, Mods can this be copied over to the terrace and maybe made a sticky for the week to comer.

Thanks

Tedp

chester copperpot
Hi guys and Girls just wanted to give you all an update been speaking to a few folk i know in the good old city where we will be this time next week, and a lot of them saying that we will not get in anywhere with our Hearts tops on after the game, so a wee bit local adviser take a change of top eith you also trainers area no no as well, Mods can this be copied over to the terrace and maybe made a sticky for the week to comer.

Thanks

Tedp

Anyone who is going over and doesn't take a change of clothes is a skank anyway, so you should not be helping them anyway.

Just IMO of course.

Anyone who is going over and doesn't take a change of clothes is a skank anyway, so you should not be helping them anyway.

Just IMO of course.

just cause your no going :P:p:p:p

chester copperpot
aye just like praque lol no change of clothes.

I took loads of clothes with me, but was too drunk to get changed.

Didn't smell too bad did I? :rolleyes:

Archived