Jump to content

New kits 21/22 ( other teams )


Recommended Posts

Angel eyes

63570-C27-AE79-404-F-9897-7-A97-B855-FD2
Bad enough a 4th choice.....surely a primary school competition design a shirt for the local team🤨

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Stu_HMFC

    53

  • tian447

    46

  • Maroon Sailor

    37

  • Smithee

    34

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heartsfc_fan

Oh lord...it's like somebody has grabbed a load of Inter tops out of a lost property bin and cut them up and stuck them back together in the most random way possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Oh lord...it's like somebody has grabbed a load of Inter tops out of a lost property bin and cut them up and stuck them back together in the most random way possible.

And it could genuine it’s the new badge design 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LarrysRightFoot

Putting it out there - I like it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Cruyff
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

A732-CF23-46-EA-4-E23-84-EF-4-FB0793-BDB
ajax away 21/22

Looks like a Gremio top. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fraggle
10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Looks like a Gremio top. 

Looks utter bouffing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
10 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Looks utter bouffing. 

It's no bonnie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Baldwigforjack
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

It's no bonnie. 

People have been wanting an "Inter" style top for years, I'm sure if it had a Hearts badge on it the majority on here would be salivating at the prospect.

My two cents worth? I quite like it, but not for a Hearts top.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor

These are not football tops - they are basically tee-shirts

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

These are not football tops - they are basically tee-shirts

Yep. As the technology is developed the manufacturers will make them more mental to show off what they can do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447

They're actually amazing.  We're going back to the days of the mental 90's kits, and I'm all for it.


Why not have a nice plain home shirt, a "different" away shirt, and then an absolutely batshit insane third shirt.  If you don't like it, don't buy it, but there are plenty of people out there who will, especially kids who might develop an interest in the club as a result!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
32 minutes ago, tian447 said:

They're actually amazing.  We're going back to the days of the mental 90's kits, and I'm all for it.


Why not have a nice plain home shirt, a "different" away shirt, and then an absolutely batshit insane third shirt.  If you don't like it, don't buy it, but there are plenty of people out there who will, especially kids who might develop an interest in the club as a result!

They're actually abominations, but to be fair I'm not their target audience

Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They're actually abominations, but to be fair I'm not their target audience

 

Oh definitely, but I think they're so bad they're good :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447

Quite like this - Gremio Away 2021/22:

gremio_2021_umbro_away_shirt.jpg

 

Would make a nice away shirt in maroon instead of blue.  Mostly white, with a bit of detail, without being too "Celticky" with the stripes (which we have had on kits in our distant past).  Maroon shorts, white socks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

Are we still going to be Umbro next season ? The three year deal

is up but nothing to say who will be our new shirt providers yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Are we still going to be Umbro next season ? The three year deal

is up but nothing to say who will be our new shirt providers yet.


they haven’t reduced the home top by much or the away and third strip at all for adults so you could presume Umbro trying to maximise their money before a deal ending

 

correction 1 more year

 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/three-year-partnership-with-umbro

Edited by Newton51
Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
Posted (edited)

Best Hearts away kit for me would be the Ajax style 72/73 kit we had

 

20210511_111729.thumb.jpg.ac8af723887832dccb46cd5da36d11b9.jpg

Edited by Maroon Sailor
Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Less is more.  Why do kit makers have to ***** about with shit.

 

Can we not just go back to the days of simplicity - plain strips of team colours.  No tassles, sequens, stripes, splashes of colour, squares, lines - just simple.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
8 hours ago, tian447 said:

They're actually amazing.  We're going back to the days of the mental 90's kits, and I'm all for it.


Why not have a nice plain home shirt, a "different" away shirt, and then an absolutely batshit insane third shirt.  If you don't like it, don't buy it, but there are plenty of people out there who will, especially kids who might develop an interest in the club as a result!

Agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites
Midloth_Iain

Nacional 2021 Umbro Home Shirt #Mis71caGanadora #Umbro #Nacional #121Años. #Nacionalizate

 

This with a maroon sleeve and silver sleeve please, without the multiple advertising obviously

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
8 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Best Hearts away kit for me would be the Ajax style 72/73 kit we had

 

20210511_111729.thumb.jpg.ac8af723887832dccb46cd5da36d11b9.jpg

Was that not the home kit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Was that not the home kit?

 

It was but would make a decent away kit

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

It was but would make a decent away kit

Aye I've just caught up 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Holyrood_Hearts
2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

42-BD242-C-5-C85-4281-9-F3-B-FFA87-DC6-D
or is this it?

Something along these lines for our away or 3rd kit would be popular 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola

The manufacturers and the club should approach the fans to vote like they did back in 2005. Although it was only minor tweaks to the variations back then, it allowed the supporters to have an input. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Something along these lines for our away or 3rd kit would be popular 

 

With gold since we won the Championship 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
On 10/05/2021 at 16:47, Angel eyes said:

A732-CF23-46-EA-4-E23-84-EF-4-FB0793-BDB
ajax away 21/22

 

There 3rd strip is dedicated to Bob Marley, black with Jamaican colours, looks great and the fans are waiting in their thousands to pre-order. I like this away kit too similar to Cruzeiro in Brazil 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
5 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

42-BD242-C-5-C85-4281-9-F3-B-FFA87-DC6-D
or is this it?

 

Rubbish top 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
11 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Are we still going to be Umbro next season ? The three year deal

is up but nothing to say who will be our new shirt providers yet.

 

Umbro seem happy with Hearts, it seems a combination that works. Would love us to ditch them and bring in Nike, bought the Spurs away kit last week quality wise the nicest top I've ever owned 

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

 

There 3rd strip is dedicated to Bob Marley, black with Jamaican colours, looks great and the fans are waiting in their thousands to pre-order. I like this away kit too similar to Cruzeiro in Brazil 

 

Something for the stoners I suppose...

 

ajax-bobmarley-1200x800.thumb.jpg.46151a90fb64d86e1a443a7316031674.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Holyrood_Hearts
9 hours ago, Homme said:

 

With gold since we won the Championship 🤔

I hadn’t thought of that. Good point 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
9 hours ago, been here before said:

 

Something for the stoners I suppose...

 

ajax-bobmarley-1200x800.thumb.jpg.46151a90fb64d86e1a443a7316031674.jpg

 

Religious 

Link to post
Share on other sites
chubby1973
16 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

6-F9-F06-CE-5-AB3-408-A-A2-DF-9-FE58-C5-
inter milan?

Probably a warm up top. Noticed clubs selling this type of thing nowadays. Tops for warming up, tops for playing in, tops for training in, no doubt have tops for when having a pish. OK, last one a bit ott, but it wouldn't surprise me, especially real Madrid or man utd!?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
10 hours ago, been here before said:

 

Something for the stoners I suppose...

 

ajax-bobmarley-1200x800.thumb.jpg.46151a90fb64d86e1a443a7316031674.jpg

Superb, I was known as Three Little Birds in a coffeeshop in Haarlem. The song always puts pep in my step, then they found out I lived at 3 Lark Street (in Dutch of course).

I'm having that

Link to post
Share on other sites
dumpson
35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Chelsea 

 

 

20210513_094632.jpg


What’s with the toothpaste ?! 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
54 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Chelsea 

 

 

20210513_094632.jpg

 

Absolutely awful. Young'n's will love it though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

That Ajax Bob Marley top is, 

 

:glorious:

 

Hibs should do one to Lou Reed with spoons on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixHearts
On 11/05/2021 at 09:35, Tazio said:

Yep. As the technology is developed the manufacturers will make them more mental to show off what they can do. 

Sublimation isn't exactly new. They literally did kits just like this in the early 90s. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixHearts
On 11/05/2021 at 17:03, Angel eyes said:

42-BD242-C-5-C85-4281-9-F3-B-FFA87-DC6-D
or is this it?

 

It's neither. Well, technically it's the first one you posted, but that's actually a "fixed" version. The real version doesn't even have black. Its royal and navy snake skin stripes. Shocker for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
wentworth jambo

Arsenal go a bit Ajax, while Liverpool go a bit Roma image.jpeg.3ef38d7c4b8008f5e50f150e2f535499.jpeg    image.jpeg.ac4f004758af677925a28276828177ec.jpeg

That said - both their supposed away kits are crackers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC

Just seen Arsenal new yellow away top what will also be used as a keeper kit also. We could of done that with our away top the blue away was similar to the keeper blue top. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
22 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Arsenal go a bit Ajax, while Liverpool go a bit Roma image.jpeg.3ef38d7c4b8008f5e50f150e2f535499.jpeg    image.jpeg.ac4f004758af677925a28276828177ec.jpeg

That said - both their supposed away kits are crackers.

As long as the Liverpool away has no Green or Blue in it. I don't like that home with the Orange the Green on the home this year prevented me getting it. A nice Yellow Liverpool top with red Badge and Sponsor with Red name and number would be class. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
32 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Liking the new Arsenal away top and the cannon badge 👌

Screenshot_20210514-153507_Facebook.jpg

 

£100

 

:rofl:

 

****ing hell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
34 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Liking the new Arsenal away top and the cannon badge 👌

Screenshot_20210514-153507_Facebook.jpg

I like the badge. I like it just being basic like when liverpool dropped the badge with the gates flames Liverpool fc all over it just to the liverbird and lfc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...