New kits 21/22 ( other teams )

Angel eyes

The stags on the bottom of the Ross County tops made it look like they were wearing thongs. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

Percival King
On 30/07/2022 at 17:57, tian447 said:

hibernian_2022_2023_third_kit_h.jpeg

Why exactly do Hibs need a third kit this season?  Is it for all their European games? :whistling:

Nice of them to include the “There’s class, there’s first class and then there’s Hibs class” on the inner taping of the shirt.  Hibs Class indeed :lol: 

I think Hibs philosophy is that if you repeat something often enough then eventually people will start to believe it's true, even if it's just a load of tosh. And if those people want to believe it's true then it makes that process even easier.

fabienleclerq
On 29/07/2022 at 22:53, DETTY29 said:

Bought their away top in 2003 from a market in Sarajevo.

My nipples after a game of 5s have never recovered.

🤣 I've got one aswell, rarely makes an appearance for the same reason! 

2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Two classy kits here. Hope they sell them sponsorless.

girondins-bordeaux-22-23 (2).jpg

girondins-bordeaux-22-23 (3).jpg

New-Dundee-United-Home-Kit-11-12.jpg

2011/12

Midloth_Iain
On 01/08/2022 at 19:13, PhoenixHearts said:

Two classy kits here. Hope they sell them sponsorless.

girondins-bordeaux-22-23 (3).jpg

Lovely 😊

On 30/07/2022 at 17:27, Angel eyes said:

1539-E787-64-F9-4-BFE-A122-52-F169-A2-BD 
arsenal 3rd kit having a sleepover by the looks a o it……

Thought bubbles:

Someone's peed in my sleeping bag. 

I know who it was. 

Sorry. 

On 30/07/2022 at 17:57, tian447 said:

hibernian_2022_2023_third_kit_h.jpeg

Why exactly do Hibs need a third kit this season?  Is it for all their European games? :whistling:

Nice of them to include the “There’s class, there’s first class and then there’s Hibs class” on the inner taping of the shirt.  Hibs Class indeed :lol: 

See, this shit I can't stand in the modern game. There is absolutely no need for Hibs to have 3 kits at all really, let alone this season. Yes, I know we have a 3rd kit which maybe isn't necessary but at least we kept it for a 2nd season and in fact, always seem to do that with a 3rd kit.

I genuinely feel like Hibs churn out 3 every season though. There is only two colours that a Hibs away strip needs to avoid to minimise clashes, green and white. So what do those ****s do? Release a green away shirt. Bunch of ****ing idiots. They had a yellow 3rd kit last season (because they released a, wait for it, green and white away top), what was wrong with that again this year?

Milking their fans something rotten.

2 hours ago, Ski Nae said:

The shirt? 

Or the Mr Spock eyebrows? 

I was actually meaning the eyebrows, but now you mention it, the shirt is horrendous too 😀

Салатные палочки
25 minutes ago, Locky said:

See, this shit I can't stand in the modern game. There is absolutely no need for Hibs to have 3 kits at all really, let alone this season. Yes, I know we have a 3rd kit which maybe isn't necessary but at least we kept it for a 2nd season and in fact, always seem to do that with a 3rd kit.

I genuinely feel like Hibs churn out 3 every season though. There is only two colours that a Hibs away strip needs to avoid to minimise clashes, green and white. So what do those ****s do? Release a green away shirt. Bunch of ****ing idiots. They had a yellow 3rd kit last season (because they released a, wait for it, green and white away top), what was wrong with that again this year?

Said something similar on here a while back was shot down for it. "No ones forcing you to buy it" etc etc. No need for third shirts unless there's a clash that can't be solved by wearing the away shirt (which clubs really should consider before the season starts). It's just become the norm for clubs to have a minimum of three shirts per season. Some have four or five. I think Napoli had about ten a couple of seasons back. 

Ours is bloody lovely though :laugh2:

Nookie Bear
4 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

9-C25-BB13-8960-41-D0-8073-6-EEFB947-A8-
forrest 3rd kit looks like a training tee…..

Dunno what's more grotesque, the shirt or the puss.

2 hours ago, Locky said:

As far as Hibs tops go, I don't mind that one tbf.

I'd be pretty happy if I was a Hibs fan as now I wouldn't have to buy the other awful ones and could buy that.

Don't really get the milking fans thing...buy the ones you like and afford, the rest, don't buy.

7 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

9-C25-BB13-8960-41-D0-8073-6-EEFB947-A8-
forrest 3rd kit looks like a training tee…..

is he related to the girl that plays for hibs? melker-wotsisname

3 hours ago, Locky said:

See, I'm not sure I mind it so much, it gives you a bit more choice if one of the shirts is rotten.  I never really liked our home shirt last season, so I bought the third kit instead. If we didn't have that choice, I probably wouldn't have bought any of them, so the club would have lost out on some income.

Clubs taking the piss, and churning out 5 or 6 different kits every season have the balance wrong, but if people keep buying them, they're going to keep doing it.  That's why they do it, and unless they take a sales hit (such as selling the exact same number, but spread across 3 different designs), it won't change. 

Whisper it quietly, but that Hibs third kit is actually quite nice.  I'm a sucker for black shirts with a wee bit of club colours in the trim, and if you swapped the green for maroon (and changed the sponsor to all white), I think it would be a cracker. 

On 26/07/2022 at 14:17, RustyRightPeg said:

Don’t know if this has been posted yet but it is absolutely bogging. 

Awful collar, awful shine to it just a tragic top. 

E1C8E589-7CB1-48B8-AF90-390BCA316E2E.jpeg

Thats awful. Looks like something you'd see in non league.

4 hours ago, Locky said:

Every club does it, it’s scandalous English clubs with the fans issue shirts for fatties, then the stadium/player version for non-fatties or at least they think their no fat😉 add £20, £30 on to them so that makes 6 kits available to buy just total rip-off but then nobody is being forced to buy them so………

26 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Every club does it, it’s scandalous English clubs with the fans issue shirts for fatties, then the stadium/player version for non-fatties or at least they think their no fat😉 add £20, £30 on to them so that makes 6 kits available to buy just total rip-off but then nobody is being forced to buy them so………

add I the different cut for females so they aren't actually the football strips at all

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, Locky said:

There really isn't any need for us to have a 3rd strip. How many times did we wear the black strip, or the current 3rd strip (and was it really necessary when we did)?

• 3 weeks later...

Just took delivery of three new kits for the kids ordered from Soccer02 and i have to say, the quality is unreal - I'll never purchase from anywhere else again.

Man City away, PSG away and Leipzip away (full kit)  all flawless and cost £38 in total.

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Just took delivery of three new kits for the kids ordered from Soccer02 and i have to say, the quality is unreal - I'll never purchase from anywhere else again.

Man City away, PSG away and Leipzip away (full kit)  all flawless and cost £38 in total.

cheers for that.

bought some on holiday in Turkey and was amazed at the quality, the wee lad wished he bought a few more so will order some here.

What's the sizing like?

been here before
3 hours ago, Homme said:

I bought myself the 78 WC top as a test run for getting the full new Scotland strip for my laddies.  

How long did the delivery take?

2 hours ago, allyjambo said:

cheers for that.

bought some on holiday in Turkey and was amazed at the quality, the wee lad wished he bought a few more so will order some here.

What's the sizing like?

The sizing for the kids seems bang on. I treated myself to a top too but I read that as it was a players version I should go up a size. I did and it fits perfect. 

53 minutes ago, been here before said:

I bought myself the 78 WC top as a test run for getting the full new Scotland strip for my laddies.  

How long did the delivery take?

Ordered on 13th August and arrived today. So around three weeks.

been here before
17 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Both new kits are here. https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/shop/

Silly prices though. 

£96 to kit out an 8 year old in the full strip, £96!! Thats ****in insane.

Mind you any grown up willing to pay 65 sheets for a tshirt for themselves deserves to be ripped off for every magic bean they're willing to buy.

Samuel Camazzola
11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Mind you any grown up willing to pay 65 sheets for a tshirt for themselves deserves to be ripped off for every magic bean they're willing to buy.

Crazy prices. Laughable when you see some kits are available as templates on places that provide teamwear at a fraction of the price. 

14 hours ago, Homme said:

The sizing for the kids seems bang on. I treated myself to a top too but I read that as it was a players version I should go up a size. I did and it fits perfect. 

perfect, thanks 

Anyone else notice our strip last night the small heart on the sleeve was blanked out you could still see the outline but no colour 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2022 at 13:31, Homme said:

hi i’ve been looking at getting some replica tops for the world cup,can i ask which option you choose for payment,i was about to use what i thought would be paypal for a bit of security but it’s got a rather strange payment set up.

thanks for any help 

Ryan 

55 minutes ago, erskinehearts said:

hi i’ve been looking at getting some replica tops for the world cup,can i ask which option you choose for payment,i was about to use what i thought would be paypal for a bit of security but it’s got a rather strange payment set up.

thanks for any help 

Ryan 

Hi mate, I just used my debit card for purchases. No issues but agree PayPal would offer better security.

been here before
37 minutes ago, Homme said:

Hi mate, I just used my debit card for purchases. No issues but agree PayPal would offer better security.

Thats what I done and it was all fine. Ordered another couple for the laddies. Cant seem to find anyone doing the new Scotland kit for bairns yet.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats what I done and it was all fine. Ordered another couple for the laddies. Cant seem to find anyone doing the new Scotland kit for bairns yet.

Give them a chance to get them smuggled out of the factories first :lol: 

21 hours ago, Homme said:

thanks for the reply,i’ve gone ahead and ordered a couple,ill see how it goes 

been here before
5 minutes ago, erskinehearts said:

thanks for the reply,i’ve gone ahead and ordered a couple,ill see how it goes 

You'll probably notice a couple of other small transaction come out a day or two later for a Non GB Purchase Fee and a Non GB Transaction Fee of about a quid but thats perfectly normal.

On 07/09/2022 at 06:49, been here before said:

Wait until you see the price of the boots!

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

You'll probably notice a couple of other small transaction come out a day or two later for a Non GB Purchase Fee and a Non GB Transaction Fee of about a quid but thats perfectly normal.

ok thanks