the debt

jamcow1

all the papers reported the debt at about 35million a few months back, but those numbers didnt include the sale of gordon or velicka ect ect. so with those sales the debt would be down below 30 million.

does that mean with this share issue the debt will go below 20million??

all the papers reported the debt at about 35million a few months back, but those numbers didnt include the sale of gordon or velicka ect ect. so with those sales the debt would be down below 30 million.

For a start ,velicka's transfer has feck all to do with Hearts,and secondly never mind the sale of CG I don't even think the sale of Rudi or Hartley have shown up on the accounts(I could be wrong,but I've never seen anything to suggest other wise).

heartsfc_fan

This has already been covered in other posts....

but yes it looks like it

For a start ,velicka's transfer has feck all to do with Hearts,and secondly never mind the sale of CG I don't even think the sale of Rudi or Hartley have shown up on the accounts(I could be wrong,but I've never seen anything to suggest other wise).

Yeah, Rudi & Hartley's sales were included in the last set of accounts and there was a note to the accounts which stated that ?8m so far received for CG was not included. Don't think the Bednar deal will have gone through in time for the current years accounts, or the ?12m which looks set to be ratified on 31 July (unless that's the date we draw our accounts to?) If this IS included then next year's accounts will make some very positive reading indeed. Hopefully the 'on the park' stuff can be just as positive!

7/7/8 - Best day to be a Jambo in a long time! Another few days like this and we may actually start shiftin some season tickets again! Lets hope we hear some nice positive news about a manager in the next week or so. Hopefully we may be pleasantly surprised yet again!

meant bednar oops!

Velicka's money should not have ended up at Hearts but it did. ;)

the sale of gordon would have bought the club another year or so, but with the way the finances are headed, something has to be done....somethings gotta give...

Archived