Usual noise followed by car crash

Clerry Jambo

He’s hilarious. Trying desperately to be loved by the tramps but really just going to make yet another arse of himself. He will never learn, just like they never learn.

oh Hibs 🤣🤣🤣

“settle the debate once and for all over who is number one in Edinburgh”. A message to Tam McManus, your obviously more thick than I thought you were. Your team have been our bitches since their formation in 1875. 

1 hour ago, ElGee1973 said:

“settle the debate once and for all over who is number one in Edinburgh”. A message to Tam McManus, your obviously more thick than I thought you were. Your team have been our bitches since their formation in 1875. 

The club that is now Hibernian were formed in 1892/3 after the original club formed in 1875 went out of business. So they use 1875 as their year of founding and it isn't even the original club. I understand that many of them believe in little people - wee team - Fits and all that. I love that they are our rivals and Hearts have won more derbies at their Easter Road ground against them than they have over us and the gap keeps getting wider.

Gordon Ramsay
2 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

It's not even a debate 🤣🤣🤣

Even when we are awful we still beat them. 

The relegation party 

Levein and Stendel last season

Even Snoreson got the better of them in October

N Lincs Jambo

14 decades of derby matches since the Edinburgh derby was first contested and Hibs have come out tops in just two. Just two decades to them, 12 to us. I was unfortunate enough to witness most of the games in the latter one but since then we have spanked them silly each of the next four decades. He really should go and do a history class. The London Hearts website is an excellent reference tool MacAnus!

10 hours ago, Sertse said:

I love it, the more sure of themselves they get the more they **** it up. They had their chance in the semi final and got knocked out.

We could lose every game next season but still manage to win the derbies like last season.

2006 semi. Their chance to win “The Big One”. All cocky as ****. 4-0 us.

2012 final. Biggest derby in history. Their chance to win “The Big One”. All cocky as ****. 5-1 us.

Relegation derby. Their chance to send us down. All cocky as ****. Party hats and balloons. 2-0 us.

Always in our shadows and always will be and they know it

No Idle Talk
6 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

They're constantly looking for the next game to "put us in our place", it never comes. 

If I had a pound for every time I have heard a Hibby use that phrase when talking about Hearts, well, I'd have quite a lot of pounds..... 

Edited by No Idle Talk

Seymour M Hersh
14 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When will these ***** ever learn

:vrface:

Learning takes at least a limited IQ and learning capability. The vermin do not possess these capabilities and never have.