The man with 20 kids!!!

i8hibsh

BBC 1 now

anyone watching?

I genuinely don't belive what I am seeing

The guy should have his willy chopped off now!!!!

Miller Jambo 60
BBC 1 now

anyone watching?

I genuinely don't belive what I am seeing

The guy should have his willy chopped off now!!!!

Lucky man

Pete Seeger

This family gave me the boak. How the hell those kids have avoided care is beyond me. Total vermin.

John Findlay

What really gets under my skin about these documentaries.

Is the way that they are filmed, scripted and narrated in a manner that is meant to garner our sympathy for the family in question.

Why?

Both the female and the male needed sterilising not sympathy.

They were not capable of looking after one child never mind twenty.

When he started serving his sixteen week prison sentence(of which he only done five and a half weeks) it, was interesting to note that the mother had no problem smoking and drinking cans of Strongbow but, she couldnt cook a meal for her offspring.

The father managed this when he came out of prison by making and cooking a shepherd's/cottage pie. Which slightly elevated him above her as in she stayed in the gutter and he got half-way up it.

Niether fit to be parents.

John

Caught most of this last night and have to say i am shocked the social services seem to think this is a suitable environment to bring up children. What the hell do these people actually do ? 3 young kids sleeping in a single bed on a mattress with no sheets is a ****ing disgrace. I thought that was bad until i seen the toddler trying to sleep in what looked like a pillow case in a doorway.

Utter **** is the only way to describe the parents. :mad:

I caught the last 20 mins of it. What a clarty family. The women needs to get off her fat arse and clean that house up. Its a DUMP.

Now for the dad he should be ashamed of him self for letting things get so bad, good expample he shows to his kids eh..:mad:

I feel sorry for the kids..

Just watching it on the iPlayer now.

I've always thought... it's amazing... no matter how deprived a family is, they always have a fairly decent telly!

Archived