IBROX AND PARKHEAD

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Next season who is going there.

My son wants me to Govan but cant be bothered as a rangers tube was going to slice my throat the laST TIME I WAS there.

was for dkheid fight the polis ,what a joke that was.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Dirk Diggler
cant be bothered as a rangers tube was going to slice my throat the laST TIME I WAS there.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have tears running down my cheeks.

Miller Jambo 60
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have tears running down my cheeks.

Too old for fighting mate.

Maybe you are harder than me DOUBT IT

Dirk Diggler

Stop it Doug, This is killing me.:rofl:

I wasn't taking the pi55, I found that OP hilarious.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Stop it Doug, This is killing me.:rofl:

I wasn't taking the pi55, I found that OP hilarious.

Care to translate it for the rest of us?;)

Pete Seeger

:arf::bravo:

GREAT STUFF DOUG.

GORGIE RULES

Both s***holes. Wouldn't go there if my life depended on it. Will be there to watch Heart of Midlothian next season though.

Jambof3tornado

Wont go near either place as we never get treated like human beings,just as complete ****.

Oh that and I am too old for fighting(and wouldnt have a job if I got arrested);)

Professor.Arturo

I was at the tattiebowl for the cup final in 98. Never been to a league game there for nearly 15 years after getting a serious kicking in London road, barstewards came from nowhere...blood and snotters everywhere :sad:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Both s***holes. Wouldn't go there if my life depended on it. Will be there to watch Heart of Midlothian next season though.

Lol so are you going or not?!

Miller Jambo 60

Luv tu nuke the places MA HA

AND GORGIE RULES

Miller Jambo 60
Oh Doug, when will you ever win!

No mate doug has chased the hobos and the rest im retired now.

chester copperpot

PMSL :laugh:

Doug at his finest on this thread. To answer the original question however, no way will I visit either of those shiiiteholes next season after what happened to me last time at Parkhead.

portobellojambo1

My son wants me to Govan but cant be bothered as a rangers tube was going to slice my throat the laST TIME I WAS there.

was for dkheid fight the polis ,what a joke that was.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Will be at both places this coming season Doug, hopefully twice to both (first time will be 2nd week of the new season).

Romanov Stole My Pension

The reason the police treat us so badly through there is to please the home fans and deter us jambos from going there the next time, it's not gonna work for me. I'll be at both grounds next season. Imho parkhead and then ibrox are the two best away days after easter road

Ray Winstone

I aint paying 20 quid plus for a crap ticket - all my travel expenses on top of that to get treated like crap by the local police and probably watch Hearts lose.

Canny be ersed with it.

Hate to buck the trend here, but aren't this, and all his posts, meaningless drivel?

All for cult heroes and all that, but this is just pish.

winston churchill

:lolpoint::lolpoint::lolpoint::lolpoint:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Very funny, yet very sad.

Oh dear.

:dribble:

ToadKiller Dog

Great stuff doug,

Harry Enfield could not have created a better character than you.

Dunk-Section G

I'll be there.

Get treated like rubbish, but the feeling you get when (if) we win makes it all worth it.

rossmaroon

I will be at both although Glasgow Hearts now take a mere 10-20 tickets for both whereas we used to take upwards of 50. Many (who never miss ANY other game) don't go to these placea now.

Doug is Doug.

He polarises this board.

You either get him, or you don't.

Old school still kicking his heels in the modern game. Is that a bad thing? I dunno. Too many 'right on' dudes these days trying to be uber-cool.

One thing's for sure, Doug gets 'em talking over at Herpees.net.

:cool:

Miller Jambo 60
Doug is Doug.

He polarises this board.

You either get him, or you don't.

Old school still kicking his heels in the modern game. Is that a bad thing? I dunno. Too many 'right on' dudes these days trying to be uber-cool.

One thing's for sure, Doug gets 'em talking over at Herpees.net.

:cool:

Thanks Dave.

Everytime I go I say I'll never be back but usually do head back on the hope we snatch a point or 3, when we do it makes up for the shight we get when we're thru there.

Miller Jambo 60
Everytime I go I say I'll never be back but usually do head back on the hope we snatch a point or 3, when we do it makes up for the shight we get when we're thru there.

True Kenny.

i'll never set foot in parkhead after the last time i was there. the police are just as bad as all those green and white scoundrels

chester copperpot
i'll never set foot in parkhead after the last time i was there. the police are just as bad as all those green and white scoundrels

:laugh:

Possibly the politest way of describing those Terrorist supporting etc etc people.

Miller Jambo 60

Cool my friend we have to rise above them.

Im only 6-2 but they are a joke.

Patrick Bateman

Don't let them knock you down Doug

GORGIE RULES

Miller Jambo 60
:laugh:

Possibly the politest way of describing those Terrorist supporting etc etc people.

Andy what a gem , maybe we should follow NOT:107years:

Miller Jambo 60
Don't let them knock you down Doug

GORGIE RULES

Steady my friend :)

Hi Doug, Keith here, you know me, I never give these *******any money. Haven't been to either of them since early 90's(except neutral games -Falkirk semi-98 and Final 98) theyre nowt but trouble...and thats just the polis!!

Yip... :confused:

Doug :eek:.....................Keep up the good work!! :cool:

Horrible places, but will probably end up going to both at least once...how much was a ticket for Ibrox last season?

I agree with what CC said earlier...the behaviour of the police at parkhead last season was disgraceful :mad::mad:

Captain Lithuania

I would love to go there because I haven't been to an Old Firm game, but I'd be a bit worried because Glasgow teams firms will just attack anyone and I look older than I actually am..

:laugh: Doug is a legend.

For the record, i will be visiting both of the Glaswegian beasts' grounds. There's nothing quite as good as noising up the tims at the Knew Camp. The only thing that beats it is ER away.

GORGY RULE MAHA

Broxburn_Jambo

Both venues are fine, although not my favourite away fixtures, unless you are looking for bother.

seriously mate if your boy wants to go take him.my son and i (who is 10) have not missed a game in glasgow for 4 seasons and can put hand on heart and say we have never had an ounce of bother.usually take the car but once we went to ibrox on the train and the banter with the fans there and back was great.i wasnt there in the old days so cant comment on what it was like although i have no reason to disbelieve fellow hearts fans.in a nut shell i have always treated there fans and their police fairly and i have recieved the same treatment back.out of the 2 i find parkhead the more intimidating.but i tell you what when you beat them in there in there own back garden the feeling is undescribable.i hate to admit it but i actually look forward to these away days

:laugh: Doug is a legend.

For the record, i will be visiting both of the Glaswegian beasts' grounds. There's nothing quite as good as noising up the tims at the Knew Camp. The only thing that beats it is ER away.

GORGY RULE MAHA

Must admit it is fun, shame the heavy handedness spoils ( spot the anagram) it at times.

Boab Mugabe

I'll end up going. Any win at their grounds is superb and enough to keep me going back in the very remote hope we pull something off.

That is in spite of the disgraceful way we are treated by the Pholis through there. Going by the crap we get from them you'd have thought we were glorifying terrorist organisations... :mad:

shaun.lawson
Hate to buck the trend here, but aren't this, and all his posts, meaningless drivel?

All for cult heroes and all that, but this is just pish.

I think he's hilarious - in a very good way.

GORGIE RULES

:)

Archived