Jump to content

Cheltenham 2021


BASIL_HEARTS

Recommended Posts

BASIL_HEARTS

Cheltenham just round the corner can’t wait for it although will miss the big roar and no watching it at the pub this year. Anyone done any anteposts? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sooperstar

    19

  • Homme

    15

  • CJGJ

    10

  • manaliveits105

    9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Cheltenham just round the corner can’t wait for it although will miss the big roar and no watching it at the pub this year. Anyone done any anteposts? 

It was at the beginning of the pandemic.

😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know feck all about horses but I'm chucking this on each way, 122/1

 

Paisley Park has won me a few quid, so I'll stay faithful. 

 

_20210310_115413.thumb.JPG.2a7be5c7428135606e4811bdad4db460.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only ante post i've got was a tip from ages ago, Adrimel in the Ballymore Novices, came in to 26's from the 41's I got a few months ago

Edited by Ribble
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson

I've not done any ante post bets, but I'll be having my daily lucky 15 bet every day.

I'll be working half shifts all next week. Canny wait

Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

Gordon Elliot might still have some dead certs 

 

itish Horseracing Authority chief executive Julie Harrington is not anticipating any issues for Denise Foster-trained runners at next week’s Cheltenham Festival – although the regulator is still seeking to clarify conditions surrounding the transfer of Gordon Elliott’s string.

Foster, known on the Irish racing circuit as Sneezy, has taken charge of more than 200 horses – having previously trained just 10 winners in the preceding five years.

Elliott is currently banned for six months – with a further six suspended – following an image posted on social media which pictured him sat astride a dead horse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar

Got Barbados Buck's at 40s for the Albert Bartlett. 8/1 now. Other than that just a couple of long shot accumulators for a fiver.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not Cheltenham but if you are looking for a bet try Life is Good for the Kentucky Derby.

 

Unbelievable horse. A guy I know says he could be the best he has ever seen - and he doesn't say that lightly.

 

Unfortunately it's into 4s from 10s over the past week but have a look at its recent runs and convince me it doesn't go close.

 

As for Chelts, I've not had any antipost bets just building my pot and I'll play around on the days of the races.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheltenham Week! Day one picks below.

 

1.20 - Appreciate it & Blue Lord w/o fav.

1.55 - Shishkin & Captain Guinness w/o fav

2.30 - Allnadam EW 

3.05 - Goshen

3.40 - Concertista

4.14 - Busselton EW

4.50 Snow Leapordess EW

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same boy I alluded to earlier tipped Happygolucky as his nap of the festival when it was 20s...now 7/2. So gonna have a single on that too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only guarantee about Cheltenham is that we'll have dozens of KB'ers come on here telling everyone how much money they've won despite the bookies raking it in as usual. No one on Kickback ever loses during Cheltenham week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
26 minutes ago, JWL said:

Only guarantee about Cheltenham is that we'll have dozens of KB'ers come on here telling everyone how much money they've won despite the bookies raking it in as usual. No one on Kickback ever loses during Cheltenham week.

I reckon there will be plenty winners tomorrow. A few favs or 2nd favs sure to go in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I reckon there will be plenty winners tomorrow. A few favs or 2nd favs sure to go in.

Looks like a day for favourites tomorrow. Possibly 5 or 6, although i think there is real value in Hell Red in the 4.15. Ticks a lot of the stats boxes. Elham Valley ew in the same race wouldn't bad idea either 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
7 minutes ago, Candy said:

Looks like a day for favourites tomorrow. Possibly 5 or 6, although i think there is real value in Hell Red in the 4.15. Ticks a lot of the stats boxes. Elham Valley ew in the same race wouldn't bad idea either 

Homme Public in that for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry. Henry.

Won’t have a proper look until tomorrow but  one of my favourites, Roksana, is running so that’s a certain pick.  Will give the favourite a run for its money.   Saw Houx Gris on its British debut a couple months ago and that looks a good un. Tough race though 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Selections for tomorrow

 

Metier

Captain Guinness

Aye Right

Honeysuckle

Concertista

houx gris

Esteria Ten

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyBatistuta

Metier

Allmankind

Happygolucky

Sharjah

Dame De Compagnie

Homme Public

Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Buck

1:20 Appreciate It

1:55 Franco De Port

2:30 Alnadam

3:05 Honeysuckle

3:40 Concertista

4:15 Busselton

4:50 Galvin

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already looking ahead to Wednesday and fancy Rachel Blackmore to do well.  Done an ew L63 and backed her for top jockey.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Metier

Shishkin

One For The Team

Honeysuckle

Concertista

Coltor

Remastered

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar

Appreciate It

Shishkin

One For The Team

Honeysuckle

Concertista/Roksana

Homme Public

Galvin

 

As I said yesterday, a day for the favourites today.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2021 at 12:17, Ribble said:

Only ante post i've got was a tip from ages ago, Adrimel in the Ballymore Novices, came in to 26's from the 41's I got a few months ago

 

Well that's already burst, Adrimel moved from the Ballymore Novices to running on Friday

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffros Furios

£50 roll up on the first four favs .

Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
47 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

£50 roll up on the first four favs .

good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry. Henry.

Appreciate It

Shishkin

happygolucky

Honeysuckle

roksana

houx Gris 

next Destination. 
 

All bar Roksana favs but can’t see many of the strong fancies losing 

 

Each way fancies are 

 

Soaring Glory.     X

Alnadam

Sharjah

Indefatigable

Nassalam

Nestor Park

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2021 at 11:04, Homme said:

Cheltenham Week! Day one picks below.

 

1.20 - Appreciate it & Blue Lord w/o fav.

1.55 - Shishkin & Captain Guinness w/o fav

2.30 - Allnadam EW 

3.05 - Goshen

3.40 - Concertista

4.14 - Busselton EW

4.50 Snow Leapordess EW

 

 

First two winners were easy picks but was so unlucky with Blue Lord Falling at the last 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Appreciate It

Shishkin

Aye Right

Epatante

Dame De Compagnie

 

 

One to go. 🤞 For you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar

Either Roksana or Concertista here for 10 quid 4-folds.

 

All the each way accumulators still on the go too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Buck
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

FFS


That was painful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
weegranty

Stuck £2 on Vintage Clouds,up for the day.The rest of my picks were crap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffros Furios

Cabot Cliffs in the next 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small stakes but hit on Aye Right EW, Shishkin, Honey Suckle and Black Tears so far, got Remastered in the 4.50 but already about 50% up on my stakes for today

Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105
On 10/03/2021 at 19:33, manaliveits105 said:

Gordon Elliot might still have some dead certs 

 

itish Horseracing Authority chief executive Julie Harrington is not anticipating any issues for Denise Foster-trained runners at next week’s Cheltenham Festival – although the regulator is still seeking to clarify conditions surrounding the transfer of Gordon Elliott’s string.

Foster, known on the Irish racing circuit as Sneezy, has taken charge of more than 200 horses – having previously trained just 10 winners in the preceding five years.

Elliott is currently banned for six months – with a further six suspended – following an image posted on social media which pictured him sat astride a dead horse.

Black Tears 11/1 only winner out of first three Sneezy Foster runners - another 1 runner in last race

only 100/30

Edited by manaliveits105
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 winners, a 66/1 ew place and a bucket full of tears with concertista getting chinned on the line :cry_smile:

Edited by Candy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow looks difficult.

 

Large price ew multiples for me in the hope of some of them getting on the premises

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small profit for me today. Concertina wins and it's a huge day... frustrating but that's racing.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Francis Albert

Only bet on the big race each day. Not the best start to the week watching Goshen's jockey desperately trying to keep him on the racecourse!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used mainly free bets today and got nowt from them. Main thing was shishkin and honeysuckle winning to get my multiples started. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had vintage clouds fiver ew so that made the day

 

tomorrows selections 

 

Bob Olinger

Monkfish

Monte Cristo

Nube Negra 

Balko Des Flos

Amoola Gold 

3 stripe life 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...