Jump to content

Piers Morgan


Recommended Posts

Steps down from GMB after getting upset that Alex Beresford had a go at him

 

Next Aberdeen manager?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Maroon Sailor

    11

  • Jamstomorrow

    11

  • The Real Maroonblood

    8

  • ri Alban

    8

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamhammer

Jumped before pushed. Proper welt. I never see it so don't care really but he's a smug twat so **** him

Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light

Got to laugh at this snowflake. Hounds people for a living, to the point of humiliation, often when they are just trying to do a job as best they can.

 

The weatherman, politely but robustly tells it straight and he storms off in the huff 😄😄

 

Sadly he’ll turn up again soon enough. Detest people like him getting a platform.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches

I thought this was a joke but just seen that the narcissistic drama queen has resigned.  He'll be as much in the news as the two ex royals.  A pandemic with life how it has never been and this is what our media has become.  

This is school playground pish.  

Edited by Auldbenches
Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

NAP. 100%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Malinga the Swinga

Never heard of Alex Beresford until today, but congratulations to him for having the bollocks to stand up to a bully and put him firmly in his place. 

Like nearly all of his type, Morgan had neither the courage, character or conviction to respond and instead, chose to act like a petulant child. 

Well done Alex. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Costanza
12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

There's a cynical point of view that he's doing a Kay Burley and engineering a removal to get out of a contract and end up at Gammon Box News

Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

He probably tried to get Alex the sack. Him or me and GMB have said, Bye. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Never heard of Alex Beresford until today, but congratulations to him for having the bollocks to stand up to a bully and put him firmly in his place. 

Like nearly all of his type, Morgan had neither the courage, character or conviction to respond and instead, chose to act like a petulant child. 

Well done Alex. 

 

He's a big hit for himself as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh

He's a welt but that show will go down the pan without him. I think people tune in just to see his meltdowns on various things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Back of the Bus
20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

Him and Lawrence Fox on the morning show.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
41 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Jumped before pushed. Proper welt. I never see it so don't care really but he's a smug twat so **** him

 

Over 40,000 complaints about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah likely to end up at gb news.

 

 

Aw Naw, he's a yes supporter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

::troll::

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor

Previous 1:45

 

 

Edited by Maroon Sailor
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ray Gin
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Steps down from GMB after getting upset that Alex Beresford had a go at him

 

Next Aberdeen manager?

 

What a 'snowflake'. :lol: 

 

He was, to be fair, good for an anti-tory rant now and again. The guy is a colossal prick though.

 

Edited by Ray Gin
Link to post
Share on other sites

A complete and utter welt and always has been.

 

Him, Laurence Fox, Andrew Neil and Nigel Farage will spend the rest of their days tugging each other off on the new Gammon TV channel.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
highlandjambo3
49 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Clarkson never punched him hard enough.

Two p***cs cut from the same cloth...............like Clarkson, Morgan will have a few weeks off before opening his mail, he will then select the biggest/next decent media stream pay packet offered to him and he’ll be straight back in our faces again......absolute nap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfcbilly
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Steps down from GMB after getting upset that Alex Beresford had a go at him

 

Next Aberdeen manager?

🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo

Might start watching GMB now.

 

It was clear that either Morgan or Beresford wouldn't have a job by tomorrow.

 

Glad it's Morgan that's went.

Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfcbilly
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He's a welt but that show will go down the pan without him. I think people tune in just to see his meltdowns on various things. 

Yeah I have to agree. Don't always agree with him but he really called out the tories this past year. Shame he let sturgeon off the hook everytine she was on. GMB just won't be the same with the likes of Ben Shepherd at the helm 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Might start watching GMB now.

 

It was clear that either Morgan or Beresford wouldn't have a job by tomorrow.

 

Glad it's Morgan that's went.

 

Why shouldn't Beresford go also? He is not paid to make personal attacks on Morgan live on air. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Yeah I have to agree. Don't always agree with him but he really called out the tories this past year. Shame he let sturgeon off the hook everytine she was on. GMB just won't be the same with the likes of Ben Shepherd at the helm 


He really did give Sturgeon a free ride. Notice how she’s been nowhere near that show since things started getting messy up here. Shiteing it off actual questions 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
36 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

That's top trolling right there. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

 

Why shouldn't Beresford go also? He is not paid to make personal attacks on Morgan live on air. 

 

Should get a payrise and a promotion for standing up to that bully Morgan, as far as I'm concerned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

Should get a payrise and a promotion for standing up to that bully Morgan, as far as I'm concerned.

 

No doubt that will happen, plus an mbe. Ticks all the right boxes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

 

No doubt that will happen, plus an mbe. Ticks all the right boxes. 

What boxes are those?

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
7 minutes ago, Gards said:

What boxes are those?

 

poc, woke, have a go hero.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JackLadd said:

 

poc, woke, have a go hero.. 

no idea what 'poc' is. 'woke' is a nonsene modern term which i don't understand what that relates to now.  'have a go hero'....really?  questions someone on telly and he's a 'have a go hero'.  confronting someone with a weapon or something like that seems more relevant to the description.

 

Sounds like the box ticking descriptions are specific to your view on things?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
36 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Why shouldn't Beresford go also? He is not paid to make personal attacks on Morgan live on air. 

 

Piers isn't going to pork you, Jack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

Piers isn't going to pork you, Jack.

 

I'm actually not a fan of his as he supported Trump and I think he had it coming for that alone. Meg and Harry Markle can do one also. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Telford_jambo123

how he is still relevant despite hacking dead people’s voicemails is beyond me! biggest tool on national tv! was always good to see alan sugar refuse to hide his sustain for the walloper!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

 

Over 40,000 complaints about him.

Just goes to show you how many sad people there are in the UK

 

This sad acceptance that whatever the 2 yanks say must be the truth and cannot be questioned ever truly makes you understand that the truth may not matter in these media wars

Link to post
Share on other sites
WorldChampions1902
40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's top trolling right there. 😂

I had to read it twice, as I couldn’t believe Lineker had written it! Then the penny did indeed drop. A brilliantly constructed Tweet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

He has stated on tv previously that he votes Labour, so I suspect your assumption is misplaced.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Says and does controversial things to stay relevant. 

 

Does/Says controversial thing.

 

Stays relevant.

 

Job done.

 

When you're talking about people with no shame or sense of right and wrong within their own greed and/or crusade (Trump, Morgan, Blair, etc), then record complaints, being sacked by a woman, and being hectored on Twitter by left-leaning folk are all badges of honour. If you want rid of people like him, just ignore them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

When you're talking about people with no shame or sense of right and wrong within their own greed and/or crusade (Trump, Morgan, Blair, etc), then record complaints, being sacked by a woman, and being hectored on Twitter by left-leaning folk are all badges of honour. If you want rid of people like him, just ignore them. 

 

That's certainly a very convenient way to disavow the faults in a society that exalts these people in the first place and satisfy one's smug centrism as expediently as possible.

 

Edited by Justin Z
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

That's certainly a very convenient way to disavow the faults in a society that exalts these people in the first place and satisfy one's smug centrism as expediently as possible.

 

I'm not here to apologise for or fix society, JZ, and neither are you. The world is the way it is, and all the tweeting, memeing, cancelling and getting woke in the world isn't going to change it for the better. :( 

 

[generic insult here].

 

I do like the fact that I've been labelled both a hipster-sage and smug centrist on here in recent days. It shows that discourse standards remain lower than poor old Lomax got doing the limbo in Weekend at Bernie's 2.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
Just now, jonesy said:

I do like the fact that I've been labelled both a hipster-sage and smug centrist on here in recent days. It shows that discourse standards remain lower than poor old Lomax got doing the limbo in Weekend at Bernie's 2.

 

Bold of you to differentiate the two :lol: But you're loveable at least. We can go with The Dude.

 

d7d

 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I'm not here to apologise for or fix society, JZ, and neither are you. The world is the way it is, and all the tweeting, memeing, cancelling and getting woke in the world isn't going to change it for the better. :(

 

Speak for yourself—the only perspective it would appear you've ever gone to the trouble to see things from. :thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
51 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I had to read it twice, as I couldn’t believe Lineker had written it! Then the penny did indeed drop. A brilliantly constructed Tweet!

What am I missing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...