Braga v Hearts... who are you ?

dannymack

Was going through my photos from our European trips and came accross this image. The 'owner' wasn't happy that folk were using the balconies to hang their flags out but more importantly who is the fan with the Hearts top on ? 

Simple request, I want to own your top 👍

IMG_0627.jpg

10 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Was going through my photos from our European trips and came accross this image. The 'owner' wasn't happy that folk were using the balconies to hang their flags out but more importantly who is the fan with the Hearts top on ? 

IMG_0627.jpg

Is it the boy Watson from Aberdeen?

He had a banner up about the boy from Lithuania as in Mr Romanov.

No scrub that as I think he was wearing a Batman costume.

Edited by John Findlay

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

looks a wee bit like Nelly Terraces who posts on here i definitely saw him in a boozer before or after the game. Not Watson though John you are right he had the Batman gear on. 

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

looks a wee bit like Nelly Terraces who posts on here i definitely saw him in a boozer before or after the game. Not Watson though John you are right he had the Batman gear on. 

It's not Nelly, hair is to dark.

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, John Findlay said:

It's not Nelly, hair is to dark.

thats a beanie hat not hair no wonder you always put the trains on the wrong platforms lol

1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

thats a beanie hat not hair no wonder you always put the trains on the wrong platforms lol

It's a headband with a fag sticking through it. At the risk of copping Nelly's wrath, he is a bit ginger in the hair department.

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It's a headband with a fag sticking through it. At the risk of copping Nelly's wrath, he is a bit ginger in the hair department.

i bow to your specsavers eyesight, Nelly's hair disappearing fast met him up town during lockdown last year and for a change he wasn't out doing a ten mile jog

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

i bow to your specsavers eyesight, Nelly's hair disappearing fast met him up town during lockdown last year and for a change he wasn't out doing a ten mile jog

🤣👍

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Nothing like Nelly.

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Nothing like Nelly.

I agree, I’ve only spoken to him a couple of times in the Diggers but seen him there a lot and the person in the photo has totally different features, nowhere near as sharp. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I agree, I’ve only spoken to him a couple of times in the Diggers but seen him there a lot and the person in the photo has totally different features, nowhere near as sharp. 

I’ve known the Nell since 1983.  Wee Bennets at Morningside, the Canny Mans, Burlington Bertie’s at Tollcross.   

Basically, anywhere he and his mate could drop their pants in a bar, tbh.  😳

Definitely not Nelly, even if it was im sure I would have that top by now simply because it would be too large for his thoroughbred, whippet like frame.

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, John Findlay said:

.At the risk of copping Nelly's wrath, he is a bit ginger in the hair department.

Not so much now.

Footballfirst
10 hours ago, John Findlay said:

P1010093a.thumb.jpg.04b65c37f9e588ad863397e27de49d76.jpgP1010096.thumb.JPG.28f0216d9f18c4b2af7ffe22fd1af06e.JPG

11 hours ago, dannymack said:

IMG_0627.jpg

That is a boy called Kev, I think he's from Granton.