Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah it was a really weird killing said it straight after it was revealed, your comment must have really struck a nerve ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

We thought we'd try to hit the turncoat and had decided that Yvonne and Boof were good. It was 50-50 between those 2. We never once discussed Dunks being the turncoat! So well played Dunks.

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

And HOW didn't you guys lynch me after Alim saying he knows I'm 100% a goon. On the PM thread we were all like AW FFS that's me a goner and then nothing. Couldn't believe it :lol:

ย 

I was in 'How would Alim know?' mode.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

ย 

Must have been looking over GOFS shoulder.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Just about to say the same thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Boof said:

ย 

I was in 'How would Alim know?' mode.

ย 

I was also asking Shapes in the PM thread until it was explained to me.ย 

ย 

Then when you all said you'd take time to go back and read through I was thinking well they're definitely going to pick up on it now.

ย 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

ย 

I was also asking Shapes in the PM thread until it was explained to me.ย 

ย 

Then when you all said you'd take time to go back and read through I was thinking well they're definitely going to pick up on it now.

ย 

What did we miss?ย 

Have to say, I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish, but what a nightmare to mod - well done Shapes, another cracker.

ย 

I had Andy as assassin and Yvonne a goon, but thankfully worked out in the end.

ย 

Dandy - you were my big unknown. So goonly one minute and on the button next.

ย 

GOFS counter to Sean was ridiculous and hilarious all in one, but it did present an opportunity :D

ย 

15 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I think Stuarts last gasp post telling us to trust Smack swung the game.ย 

It was well timed, that's for sure, and nice to see a mason not being shite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

On 20/02/2021 at 18:57, Shapes said:

Night came and the cop found someone good.

ย 

ย 

The super townie kept their powers.

ย 

The goons stumbled upon a lab that looked interesting. The doctor who owned the labย invited them in unsuspectingly. 'Do you want to try some of my medicine?' he said to one of the gang of four. They took the medicine and gave him a bottle of their special brew in return. He had barely finished the bottle when he started to foam at the mouth. Stumbling about to find some of his own medicine, he downed a bottle but it didn't have any effect as he'd used it the previous night.ย 

ย 

Alim Ozturk - doctor was poisoned to death.

ย 

Assassin kept their bullet.

ย 

It is now day. Deadline 9pm Sunday.

There was the post that confirmed Alim had given his medicine to a goon. It was written into the story because obviously it wasn't going to make any difference because Alim was dead, but he decided he wasn't dead and said Andy was a goon :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

What did we miss?ย 

ย 

When Shapes described Alim's death she said that Alim asked one of the Goons if they'd like some medicine so he knew my identify before he died - obviously shouldn't have been able to tell anyone but hey ho :lol:

ย 

ย 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

There was the post that confirmed Alim had given his medicine to a goon. It was written into the story because obviously it wasn't going to make any difference because Alim was dead, but he decided he wasn't dead and said Andy was a goon :rofl:

ย 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ย 

When Shapes described Alim's death she said that Alim asked one of the Goons if they'd like some medicine so he knew my identify before he died - obviously shouldn't have been able to tell anyone but hey ho :lol:

ย 

ย 

Haha just shows most folk just look at the results then most nights lolย 

12 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ย 

We thought we'd try to hit the turncoat and had decided that Yvonne and Boof were good. It was 50-50 between those 2. We never once discussed Dunks being the turncoat! So well played Dunks.

ย 

I started to get the fear earlier that I might be the turncoat - I was thinking how shite it would be becoming a goon now :rofl:

Stuart McNeill
28 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Haha your welcome, altho I did give you a hard time even after I pointed up Stuart trusted youย 

giphy-13.gif

I was so happy you read my hints about smack and Nunya but when you just ignored it. I was wanting the goons to win ๐Ÿ˜‚

22 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

It was one of theย more enjoyable mafia games for the most part

I really enjoyed the day I died. Frustrating at times, but I'm glad I did as I probably would have given up ๐Ÿ˜‚

17 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I think Stuarts last gasp post telling us to trust Smack swung the game.ย 

The town wasn't switching quick enough. I was pushed to announce it at 7.45 held out till 8.40 hoping for change ๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

And HOW didn't you guys lynch me after Alim saying he knows I'm 100% a goon. On the PM thread we were all like AW FFS that's me a goner and then nothing. Couldn't believe it :lol:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The fact I mentioned it as well ๐Ÿ˜‚.

7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Had 2 of them on day 1 list ๐Ÿ˜

This is how I knew you were good. The game you were a goon, you didn't put any goons on your list and I'd hope you'd stay true to it.

ย 

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

ย 

ย I did think the town sanction was a bit harsh as there was clearly not a single thing we could pick up from anything Alim said ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

Obviously was too chicken to say so on-thread for fear of another sanction :lol:ย 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Have to say, I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish, but what a nightmare to mod - well done Shapes, another cracker.

ย 

I had Andy as assassin and Yvonne a goon, but thankfully worked out in the end.

ย 

Dandy - you were my big unknown. So goonly one minute and on the button next.

ย 

GOFS counter to Sean was ridiculous and hilarious all in one, but it did present an opportunity :D

ย 

That's pretty much me every game lolย 

ย 

Yeah it was absolutely obvious to everyone she was at it, we just had to try and get info not easy doing so with gofs ๐Ÿ˜‚ as I said theย nunya vote was theย turning point and stopped the lynchย 

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

ย 

I'm glad we all missed this - well handled Shapes :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I can't believe Andy lasted so long after Alim-gate ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Even if he wasn't a goon it was worth the lynch just for the avoidance of any doubt. It was spelled out for you. I don't think anyone picked up on it, everyone was just so caught up in what had just happened the previous events were just forgotten about.

ย 

I consumed too much alcohol on Saturday so missed it all unfold. Caught up on Sunday morning and there it was, on a plate in front of us.ย Incredible stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

A great game with lots of twists and turns. Big thanks to Dandy for shoving that knife well and truly into my back right before deadline.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Stuart McNeill

https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20210222-224931-firefox.p5WX0O

ย 

I asked shapes if the wording of the story would have been different!! She never answered so I didn't know for definite that's how alim knew.

ย 

Edit : Oh actually I'm not sure myself what I was thinking. Just knew Andy was bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I can't believe Andy lasted so long after Alim-gate ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Even if he wasn't a goon it was worth the lynch just for the avoidance of any doubt. It was spelled out for you. I don't think anyone picked up on it, everyone was just so caught up in what had just happened the previous events were just forgotten about.

ย 

I consumed too much alcohol on Saturday so missed it all unfold. Caught up on Sunday morning and there it was, on a plate in front of us.ย Incredible stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

A great game with lots of twists and turns. Big thanks to Dandy for shoving that knife well and truly into my back right before deadline.

I did post a cute gif saying sorry lol I just wanted to play day 1 differently than usual, didn't work out well when you turned out to be a fecking mason lolย 

Prince Buaben

Thanks for the game Shapes.

ย 

Felt a bit gutted that we didn't win. We got so close.ย 

ย 

Andy top man. Although as he said we hadย  couple of scares like drunken Alim and I had put Andy on my goon list.

ย 

Then he went to nearly being trusted yesterday.

Bunny what made you pick me? Thought I was flying quite ubder the rr

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I did post a cute gif saying sorry lol I just wanted to play day 1 differently than usual, didn't work out well when you turned out to be a fecking mason lolย 

ย 

We were pissing ourselves laughing as well when Sheldon turned out a mason and then when Rudi was confirmed Mason we couldn't believe it!ย 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ย 

We were pissing ourselves laughing as well when Sheldon turned out a mason and then when Rudi was confirmed Mason we couldn't believe it!ย 

And your original pick for night one kill was Stuart!

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I was so happy you read my hints about smack and Nunya but when you just ignored it. I was wanting the goons to win ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really enjoyed the day I died. Frustrating at times, but I'm glad I did as I probably would have given up ๐Ÿ˜‚

The town wasn't switching quick enough. I was pushed to announce it at 7.45 held out till 8.40 hoping for change ๐Ÿ˜‚

The fact I mentioned it as well ๐Ÿ˜‚.

This is how I knew you were good. The game you were a goon, you didn't put any goons on your list and I'd hope you'd stay true to it.

ย 

ย 

I know was trusting nunya then he posted prince's goon list and I doubted your info as had dunks down as the cop due to your little smack interactionย 

Tenaciousdandy

ย 

I had a nightmare in the voting department all game, I felt I was helping the town tho with my posts just not my votes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I know was trusting nunya then he posted prince's goon list and I doubted your info as had dunks down as the cop due to your little smack interactionย 

Ahh yeah I never thought about that when I posted. I was just aiming to get my point about smack over anyway I could.

ย 

Shapes like everyone else has said. Thanks for hosting, but everytime you do. We get far too much drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I have to admit, my heart leapt at first. Then I eventually figured out what was going on.....quite some time later. ๐Ÿ˜”

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

ย 

Based on recent games, your immediate thought should be that I am a mason!

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

ย 

Based on recent games, your immediate thought should be that I am a mason!

That is very true, altho I did think surely can't be a mason again when I chose you over seatsย 

1. Stuart - mason

2. GOFS - goon

3. Alim Ozturk - Doc

4. Seats - townie

6. Yvonne - townie

7. Nunya - Cop

8. Rudi - mason

9. Bunny Munro - assassin

10. Andy - goon

11. Sheldon - mason

12. Sean - Supertownie

13. Dunks - townie unturned turncoat

14. Boof - townie

15. IanTJambo - townie

16. JamboRoss - goon

17. Peaky - townie

18. Dandy - townie

19. Smack - townie

23. Prince - goon

ย 

That it?

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

And your original pick for night one kill was Stuart!

ย 

I know! I was set on Stuart as a revenge kill from previous game and then changed last minute because of Rudi's post about being home and bored but then didn't post again for the rest of the day until Sheldon was lynched - and just as I was saying that you posted and we just felt go for it. Excellent luck anyway.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

1. Stuart - mason

2. GOFS - goon

3. Alim Ozturk - Doc

4. Seats - townie

6. Yvonne - townie

7. Nunya - Cop

8. Rudi - mason

9. Bunny Munro - assassin

10. Andy - goon

11. Sheldon - mason

12. Sean - Supertownie

13. Dunks - townie unturned turncoat

14. Boof - townie

15. IanTJambo - townie

16. JamboRoss - goon

17. Peaky - townie

18. Dandy - townie

19. Smack - townie

23. Prince - goon

ย 

That it?

ย 

Doesn't Sean win for being the last roled player left?

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Smack said:

I have to admit, my heart leapt at first. Then I eventually figured out what was going on.....quite some time later. ๐Ÿ˜”

Aww does someone need a hug

UntimelySpiffyIndianpalmsquirrel-small.gif

ย 

Doesn't Sean win for being the last roled player left?

ย 

Sean couldn't win for himself and anyway, he sacrificed himself for the good of the town.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Been a while since the cop lasted to the end.

ย 

Hasn't happened since we started back up again in don't thinkย 

Can't believe Andy lasted till the end after me basically telling you all in my drunken mess that he was 100% a goon.ย ย 

ย 

Mental stuff this game

Edited by AlimOzturk

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

ย 

I reached out but #Team_Smoof is no more... ๐Ÿ˜ข

Running back to๐Ÿon discord no doubtย 

tenor-35.gif

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Can't believe Andy lasted till the end after me basically telling you all in my drunken mess that he was 100% a goon.ย ย 

ย 

Mental stuff this game

Next time your p1shed and dead we'll listen to you alim lolย 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Can't believe Andy lasted till the end after me basically telling you all in my drunken mess that he was 100% a goon.ย 

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 19:55, AlimOzturk said:

V

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 19:56, AlimOzturk said:

vote andy

ย 

i think he is a goon

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 19:57, AlimOzturk said:

i know he is a goon

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 19:58, AlimOzturk said:

townies,vote andy.

ย 

Am pished. but thats the advice

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 19:59, AlimOzturk said:

chaps smack is a sober prick.ย 

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 20:00, AlimOzturk said:

naw am not the copย but i have advice.

ย 

woooย 

ย 

am deed?

ย 

sorry chaps

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 20:01, AlimOzturk said:

am deed chaps dinny listen to me

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 20:07, AlimOzturk said:

Sorry chaps.

ย 

On 20/02/2021 at 20:07, AlimOzturk said:

LAPTOP SHUT

Why didn't we listen? I was prepared to believe the part about me being sober and a prick but not much else ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

We'll know to trust you next time ๐Ÿ‘