The wifes 30th, help/ideas?????

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

The missus is 30 at the end of the month and has insisted on no party etc!!!

So Im was looking to do something really different, anyone have any ideas??

Take her to Paris for the weekend. If that's too pricy then a weekend in London with a musical thrown in as entertainment. Loads of deals out there. Only downside is that you need to watch a musical.

Walter Bishop
Take her to Paris for the weekend. If that's too pricy then a weekend in London with a musical thrown in as entertainment. Loads of deals out there. Only downside is that you need to watch a musical.

London sounds good. Cheers

How about a champagne hot air balloon flight. A friend of mine got taken on one of those for her 30th, she was really chuffed.

ooo - First to say...

Get her pumped....... ;)

-------------------------------

A trip away is a great idea.. Get her one of those pampering days as well where they go away for the day and get stuff done to them. (To be honest I have no idea what goes on nor do I want to - Feet and face and stuff) You might have to get her 2 tickets so she can take her sister / friend along. Try and get it for a saturday so you can go to the football etc...

Brian Whittaker's Tache
ooo - First to say...

Get her pumped....... ;)

--

Damn TOO SLOW:):):):):)

The Old Tolbooth

Pmsl, what are you lot like!! :D

Try a nice hotel over looking Loch Lomond, and you can even hire a boat for as little as ?50 for the afternoon to go on a nice romantic trip around the loch in.

The only reason I know this is because myself and my better half were over that way at the weekend and were looking for somewhere to stay round that area, but the prices were vastly inflated with the Scottish Open starting this week, so went to Helensburgh instead. Very nice area though :)

Templeton Peck

If you are looking for something different to do in London try Shakespeares Globe Theatre. I went there in may to see Midsummer Nights Dream and it was very good. And the ticket was only a fiver. Although that was standing, the seats were about ?10/?15.

H J Simpson

Send her round to mine. I'll give her a 30th treat.

My oven needs a good clean.

I P Knightley

But Spamalot could make it worthwhile.

Give us a clue (a) what sort of things she likes (activities, shows, holidays, meals - that sort of thing) and (B) what kind of budget you're looking at. No one will call you a cheapskate, honest.

You've also got to question whether "I don't want a big party for my 30th" actually means that there should be no party.

In my experience, women can be pretty weasly with words and will say things such as "I don't want a big party for my 30th" when they actually want you to organise the biggest, fanciest party for their 30th with Robbie Williams performing a set.

If she's said, "I don't want a big party for my 30th" then I advise you to get a contract confirming this and ensuring that there will be no retribution from her should you fail to provide a massive, all-singing, all-dancing party with performing dwarves and roasted swan.

Walter Bishop
Pmsl, what are you lot like!! :D

Try a nice hotel over looking Loch Lomond, and you can even hire a boat for as little as ?50 for the afternoon to go on a nice romantic trip around the loch in.

The only reason I know this is because myself and my better half were over that way at the weekend and were looking for somewhere to stay round that area, but the prices were vastly inflated with the Scottish Open starting this week, so went to Helensburgh instead. Very nice area though :)

We stayed at The lodge on loch lomond a couple of years back, it was around ?250 for 1 night!! Sauna in the room right enough!! :P

Miller Jambo 60

Candles mate spag bol wine and who knows.

Treat her to some nice underwear, then take her away for the weekend. Take some nice photos of her on the weekend away, in the underwear then get them posted on here! ;)

Note to self - get a grip and stop perving on public forums :eek:

Ivan Drago

get a younger one ;)

dodethejambo

Get her one of these helicopter rides around Edinburgh or Loch Lomond...

and get her pumped while up there to join the mile high club :dribble:

get her what shes always wanted...a black man

Get yourself a 99 and a 20p mixture whilst you're there. For the record, you're supposed to call them chocolate wafers now. ;)

Depends tbh. When she says "I don't want a party" does she mean "I hope you arrange a surprise party for me"?

Miller Jambo 60
Depends tbh. When she says "I don't want a party" does she mean "I hope you arrange a surprise party for me"?

Give her a hearts scarf ,is it me or are there some strange people on heer:)

ITS ME

I bought my wife a West highland Terrier Pup for her 30th...5 years ago Yesterday...I love the dog........The Westies sound aswell!! ;)

chester copperpot

I got the offer of a pool table or a trip to New York for my 30th, you can guess which one I decided on.

For the wife's took her to Paris for the weekend, she had a ball, I quite enjoyed it too, even though I'd been 4 times previously.

Either there, or Rome would be what I'd suggest. If thats a bit too pricey mate, go somewhere up North, I'd suggest a weekend on the Isle of Skye. Nice wee place called Portree up there which has some stunning scenery and the like.

All of them will be guarantee'd knicker droppers when it comes to getting yer nat king.

Let us know how it goes.

PsychocAndy

My good lady didn't want a party for her 30 so she never got one. Didn't speak to me for 3weeks.Result

Carl Weathers
Tit job.

:)

He can't really give his wife a diddie ride for her 30th. Women don't appreciate gestures like that!

:P

chester copperpot
He can't really give his wife a diddie ride for her 30th. Women don't appreciate gestures like that!

:P

:rofl: @ diddie ride.

Generic Username

You've got to keep things fresh and exciting.

Try tying her up and throwing her in the boot of the car then driving her out to the woods and leaving her there for a few days - she won't be expecting that.

Or, there's always my bog standard suggestion...

Finger up her bum.

She won't be expecting that either.

jambopompey

get a chinese takeaway for the two of you's, less dishes for her to clean afterwards, what more could you do for her 30th, even tell her she can do the cleaning the day after.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

That means she does want a party , balloons , streamers and 70's styled

fancy dressed massive srprise party , better get all the invites out now .

if not buy her a bouncy castle

Griclesfield

if you do take her away, make sure it doesn't clash with meeting up with the mistress ...

could end up being a nightmare.

I love these threads :D

Has anyone ever taken up one of the (sensible) suggestions from one of them?

TBH there's aye a few good ones, but the funnies really do crack me up sometimes.

Griclesfield

wot makes it funny is that do people post these and expect to get a sensible answer or 20 pages of absolute classic suggestions ...

there are a few im gonna make note of for when its the wench's birthday.

Captain Lithuania
Send her round to mine. I'll give her a 30th treat.

My oven needs a good clean.

Haha! Good one!

CostaJambo

You could always go to Amsterdam for the week-end. I'm sure she'd appreciate getting the house to herself for a couple of days. Nah seriously, cheap flights on Easyjet, hire a couple of bikes for the day then a fly puff at night and she'll be all over you like a rash. P.S. Don't have the fly puff during the day, you might forget where you left the bikes. ;)

a "sex coupon"

give her it, with instuructions of when to use, where to be, what to wear, and a list of whats on offer.

works

Archived