• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Can the goons ceremonially bump Seats please? He deserves it.

Theoretically, what would Seats have actually had to do for the town to kill him? 

11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Wooo

Meanwhile Rudi is casually sauntering up the 8th fairway unaware of the havoc that awaits his return...

wooo

Wooooo. 

Yeah the game isn't over yet everyone ssshh (yes I know coming from me)

Woooo 

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, Smack said:

Theoretically, what would Seats have actually had to do for the town to kill him? 

I defended him for the simple reason no one could be that obvious to be a goon. Then he kept trying to lynch me.

GOFS - I know it isn't cool to speak to your parents but FFS, get him telt!

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I defended him for the simple reason no one could be that obvious to be a goon. Then he kept trying to lynch me.

GOFS - I know it isn't cool to speak to your parents but FFS, get him telt!

She gave me pelters. I was 100% convinced she was a goon. Was actually gutted when i saw she was doc.

Just now, Seats said:

It does however prove the integrity of the game is maintained within the seats/gofs household 👍 (we just call each other goons in passing).

I don't think it was ever in doubt. She was one of the biggest advocates for your demise!

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

I don't think it was ever in doubt. She was one of the biggest advocates for your demise!

Nothing new there. I was convinced you had cocked up by highlighting her absence. D'oh 😟

Thanks Rudi for the game and well done goons.

Masons voting each other or putting the others on their goon lists definitely threw me on who could trust. 

Thanks for organising and modding Rudi. A real test of patience at one point I guess?

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

On the Goons!!!!!

17 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

So who is running next one? #lockdown mafia 1345th? 😂

I’ll get the next one. I’ll get a sign up later today.

Stuart McNeill
13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Cheers for the game Rudi, well done goons, masons need to go and have a word with themselves ... again :rofl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking so 😂

Cheers for the game Rudi. Didn't think we had a chance when so many of us were known. Quite glad I was killed quite early because it was so tactical and my brain couldn't cope. 

We almost killed stuart on pretty much every day til sheldon came out as cop 🤦🏻‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Cheers for the game Rudi. Didn't think we had a chance when so many of us were known. Quite glad I was killed quite early because it was so tactical and my brain couldn't cope. 

We almost killed stuart on pretty much every day til sheldon came out as cop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Town blew it by rushing those last two lynches.

23 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Afternoon. Have been out walking in the hills this morning. (I live at the bottom of them so within the appropriate distance of my house)

Not a lot of change in the votes I see. However see my name appearing on a few "Goon Lists".

More than happy to be investigated to prove I am just a townie. 

My goon list would be

Yvonne

Geoff

Smack

How the hell didnt we spot him here? 🙈

Now that I can stop wooo-ing...

Can someone explain the automatic goon victory thing when we're down to level numbers?

It was a feature in the olden times when we didn't work with deadlines and the goons had to work harder to get someone lynched.

But now, in these crazy, fast-paced times we're living in...a tied vote at deadline instigates a tie-break.

So with 2 v 2, as we had here IF the townies manage to coordinate their vote for a goon and have the cojones to keep it there until deadline, whilst it prove an unexciting spectacle for any onlookers, it would give a truer reflection of the rest of the game.

Let's just say the 2 townies coordinate their votes so that it's a goon v townie tie-break...and the townie wins.

A goon hit at night would leave us 1 v 1 and the same scenario unfolds - tied vote and tie-break. The chance for a single individual to pull off a victory for their team...their chance to be GOAT...or goat.

Even more so if the Doc is alive and can prevent a goon-hit...I'm sure folk would buy tickets to view that thread...!

Anyway - just my musings.

And I guess I can ask the goons...why me so early again :(?

33 minutes ago, Seats said:

How the hell didnt we spot him here? 🙈

Some of us did but couldn't say anything :lol:  - wooo and all that...

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Can someone explain the automatic goon victory thing when we're down to level numbers?

It was a feature in the olden times when we didn't work with deadlines and the goons had to work harder to get someone lynched.

But now, in these crazy, fast-paced times we're living in...a tied vote at deadline instigates a tie-break.

So with 2 v 2, as we had here IF the townies manage to coordinate their vote for a goon and have the cojones to keep it there until deadline, whilst it prove an unexciting spectacle for any onlookers, it would give a truer reflection of the rest of the game.

Let's just say the 2 townies coordinate their votes so that it's a goon v townie tie-break...and the townie wins.

A goon hit at night would leave us 1 v 1 and the same scenario unfolds - tied vote and tie-break. The chance for a single individual to pull off a victory for their team...their chance to be GOAT...or goat.

Even more so if the Doc is alive and can prevent a goon-hit...I'm sure folk would buy tickets to view that thread...!

I might make it that goons win when they have a majority in the next game.

3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Thanks for the game Rudi.

Gutted I was out so early

Aye - what mayhem plans did you have?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I might make it that goons win when they have a majority in the next game.

Majority is fine, that IS a goon win - it's when we have equal numbers that I question the automatic goon win...as long as I'm not a goon :lol: 

Just now, Boof said:

Majority is fine, that IS a goon win - it's when we have equal numbers that I question the automatic goon win...as long as I'm not a goon :lol: 

Sorry I worded that wrong :lol: I meant goons ONLY win when they have a majority.

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Aye - what mayhem plans did you have?

Amy plan was to get through day one. I had a Shapes and Vlad in my mind to kill as Rudi called day. 

I was going to kill Andy pre deadline as I convinced he wasn't a goon and would shake things up but it would have taken me into a tie.

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

We had an inkling you were roled.

Prince - random punt. Amazed when he was assassin 

Boof - wasn't saying much so suspected roled 

Riddley - was being a thorn in our side 

Bunny - hinted at me being investigated 

Sean - thought the lynching people and disappearing was a cover up 

Sheldon - had come out as cop 

Ian - was known good 

Yvonne - known good and thought morgaro would be easier to influence than Yvonne 

We almost killed stuart on about 3 of the first nights 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What was the masons plan?

Plan A was not be lynched. Pass

Plan B was find goons. 50% success

Plan C was not be goon-whacked. Bit of a fail on that one - masons only partially to blame :lol:

Plan D was, once we only had the Cop left, reveal to the town the remaining goons and known trusted townies and let the town coast to the win from there IF they'd had a bit of wit about them...

One thing we felt was that there were quite a few townies clearly trying to muddy the waters by pretending to be roled so we were able to eliminate them. The only one we came close to lynching was stuart 

10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

We had an inkling you were roled.

Boof - wasn't saying much so suspected roled 

Urrgghhh - Wednesday I was off. Just as Dandy was typing his 'Boof is quiet' post I was in the middle of my first huge one of the game.

Thursday back in at work - very busy, son's music lesson at night so home late-ish and that was enough to label me as quiet and thus roled. Curse this real-life stuff! :lol:

This was even after I said I'd be quietening down my input. I daresay, like yours after you got chopped, the PM thread got busier :lol: 

In fact our thread had a picture of how I imagined Shapes...

Page 3 - Female Puppeteer High Resolution Stock Photography and Images -  Alamy

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Urrgghhh - Wednesday I was off. Just as Dandy was typing his 'Boof is quiet' post I was in the middle of my first huge one of the game.

Thursday back in at work - very busy, son's music lesson at night so home late-ish and that was enough to label me as quiet and thus roled. Curse this real-life stuff! :lol:

This was even after I said I'd be quietening down my input. I daresay, like yours after you got chopped, the PM thread got busier :lol: 

In fact our thread had a picture of how I imagined Shapes...

Page 3 - Female Puppeteer High Resolution Stock Photography and Images -  Alamy

My nickname became Peter Lawwell and Dandy was nelms for changing his mind and going with my idea one night 😂

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

My nickname became Peter Lawwell and Dandy was nelms for changing his mind and going with my idea one night 😂

:lol: 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Cheers for the game Rudi, well done goons, masons need to go and have a word with themselves ... again :rofl:

The masons (Morgaro) won the game for the town the last time.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

@redcat

@Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Hope you'll stick around for the next one - each one is different and if you went early this time, you might see the end of the next one.

And GOFS - Doc is definitely the hardest role. I think you did well to survive as long as you did...and I'd better say nowt about that water-muddying, certifiable townie you share a house with :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
25 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Haha yeah, fecking smack

11 minutes ago, Boof said:

@redcat

@Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Hope you'll stick around for the next one - each one is different and if you went early this time, you might see the end of the next one.

And GOFS - Doc is definitely the hardest role. I think you did well to survive as long as you did...and I'd better say nowt about that water-muddying, certifiable townie you share a house with :lol: 

I've been doc once and I absolutely hated it. Kept second guessing myself