Flight time changed - Refund?...

RoyCropper

Looking for some advice regarding a flight time change. Was originally booked on a flight to Luton for February next year and now the airline have changed the flight time to leave 10 hours later meaning that the flight arriving at that time is no longer what I need and of any use to me for the purpose of my visit. Am I entitled to a refund?...

Can’t seem to see anything concrete on their website. Anyone been in a similar position?...

Thanks in advance. 

37 minutes ago, RoyCropper said:

Looking for some advice regarding a flight time change. Was originally booked on a flight to Luton for February next year and now the airline have changed the flight time to leave 10 hours later meaning that the flight arriving at that time is no longer what I need and of any use to me for the purpose of my visit. Am I entitled to a refund?...

Can’t seem to see anything concrete on their website. Anyone been in a similar position?...

Thanks in advance. 

My flight to Tenerife back in January was put back by 5 hours and I got a full refund. That was with Ryanair 

CavySlaveJambo

I have a mess to deal with from BA. Including a connection involving picking up luggage and going from LHR to LGW in 2 hrs 20 mins..  At Rush Hr. 

Booked flight 

11 hours ago, RoyCropper said:

Thanks in advance. 

Booked a flight with Jet 2 for next year.

Shortly after they changed the return flight time by 8 hours,and offered a refund as an option ,with the notification.