Rumourmonger At Work!!!

Magic Numbers

Magic Numbers

Did anyone catch sight of this

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=673066

in the Forth on Wednesday?

The spectacular 120m, ?200million :eek: long yacht belongs to Russian BILLIONAIRE!!! Andrey Melnichenko.

Apparently it was berthed in the Forth off Kirkcaldy for a while, might have gone further up the Forth too, wonder why a Russian tycoon would visit our shores???

Please let it be a prospective new owner for Hearts even if he's a Russian banker!!!, at least this one has serious cash!

***tard's only 36 too! 2 years older than me, that sucks big time, I'm seriously jealous. You should see his Missus too!

http://www.aleksandramelnichenko.com/biography.html

:sad:

:107years:

Magic Numbers

Thats one seriously cool yacht, I gotta get me one!

Damn thing looks like a converted submarine, wonder if it's got missiles!

Ibrahim Tall

According to the site you linked he made some of his money in the coal industry:

Andrey is an investor in a number of leading Russian industrial companies including:

OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company SUEK?Russia?s largest, and one of the world?s top ten, coal producers http://www.suek.ru

Wasn't there a deal involving Longannet in the last few days?

Ibrahim Tall

He's also the owner of the MDM Bank, and has a couple other interests in Lithuania aswell. Is Possible him and Romanov atleast know of each other i suppose.

?200 million for that. Who designed it? Stevie Wonder :)

Bloody horrible..

The Real Maroonblood

Bloody horrible..

He is on the list as our next manager.

portobellojambo1

Bloody horrible..

That is what I was thinking as well, as yachts go it is far from pleasing on the eye. If I was going to pay ?200 million for a yacht then this was presented to me by the designers I would deem it money badly spent (there again if you have the sort of money these sort of guys have you could just keep that one for trips up the Forth and go out and order another one for important occasions).

so what ws the purpose of the visit ?? was it to see the city of Ebmra and if he looked?? if so will he come and help us out by managing the team or by buying out MAD VLAD ?? or if there is a god maybe both ?????

HeartyGraeme

Bloody horrible..

Yeah I agree, I think it looks really awful, looks like it was built from a sketch by Homer Simpson.

I would be embarrassed to be seen on it, but I guess I dont have to worry about that.

I live in queensferry, never saw it myself.

kiltedjedi
Yeah I agree, I think it looks really awful, looks like it was built from a sketch by Homer Simpson.

I would be embarrassed to be seen on it, but I guess I dont have to worry about that.

I live in queensferry, never saw it myself.

Don't think Homer would have went for the half bird half ferry look

Archived