Scouting/Transfer Policy.

Greedy Jambo

20 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he has left now. End of windows was time up for him

Saw him at Riccarton last week so still hanging about.

23 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Saw him at Riccarton last week so still hanging about.

They all hang about at Riccarton. Murray, Cameron, Naismith, Park et al all there on a pretty regular basis. 

47 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he has left now. End of windows was time up for him

Answers my question.  I hope he has.  He should have been punted years ago. 

16 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Yes.....  seems the majority of our signings these last few years have been disappointing.  Lafferty, Smith, Haring and Kingsley (possibly Boyce) being the exceptions. Even Naismith  has lost his spark.

If I was a Hearts scout watching that game last night, I'd be noting down Thomas, McManus, Turner and Murray from that Dunfermline team and getting them watched.   Fantastic energy, young, skillful on the ball, willing to shoot for goal.   We need all of that.   

And don't forget, they sold there best player to Hibs.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

They all hang about at Riccarton. Murray, Cameron, Naismith, Park et al all there on a pretty regular basis. 

Naismith is working for a plumbing company, Park still up there with his hearts stuff on so good news.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

So you decided to start another.

Good work.

👍

My point being that it's not just recruitment that has been bad, not just robbie/leviens tactics etc, the whole football side of the club is badly managed. 

48 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

My point being that it's not just recruitment that has been bad, not just robbie/leviens tactics etc, the whole football side of the club is badly managed. 

Is it really or are you just trying to add a bit of fake drama to your Sunday....an updated I'm a celeb show will help you tonight

17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Is it really or are you just trying to add a bit of fake drama to your Sunday....an updated I'm a celeb show will help you tonight

It's hardly "fake drama" saying the football side has been crap the last few seasons. Good that you're enjoying it though. You must have extremely low expectations. 

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, he must realise he made a huge error not signing Dykes 

Maybe we’d have ruined him as well. I don’t know what we do to strikers but it’s seems a graveyard for them here. 

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Maybe we’d have ruined him as well. I don’t know what we do to strikers but it’s seems a graveyard for them here. 

Does my nut in that we never try to get a partnership up front, we expect 1 striker to do the job of 2 and it fails every time. 

1 up front is fine if you've got enough talented players to back it up, we will never have the finance to do that.