Match programme

SuperAustin

Anyone else not received Inverness one?  Ordered last Wednesday and was apparently posted on the Thursday 

Called the people who make them apparently Royal mail.said can take up to 10 working days

Edited by SuperAustin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Independence

• maroonsgotop

• davemclaren

been here before

Aye I got mine.

First time Ive had a programme subscription as I always get them at the game. Cant say Im that impressed. With the exception of the first, each one has arrived late.

Ill not bother doing it again.

Im not sure if theyre available jn the shop. Seems a biy of a wasted opportunity.

Edited by been here before

29 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Anyone else not received Inverness one?  Ordered last Wednesday and was apparently posted on the Thursday 

Called the people who make them apparently Royal mail.said can take up to 10 working days

Got mine on Monday. 

First match it was late, others have arrived day of game. There is one available from the semi if anyone has missed it, though not through hearts.

been here before
33 minutes ago, escobri said:

First match it was late, others have arrived day of game. There is one available from the semi if anyone has missed it, though not through hearts.

Cowdenbeath produced one for the betfred game, was a double issue along with their game v Annan.

Quite a decent read as it goes.

There wasnt one for last nights game and theres not one for the game v Dunfermline.

Edited by been here before

7 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

First time it has failed to arrive by match day. If it wasn't printed until after Tuesday's game its understandable.

I contacted Curtis Sports and they stated it would be late in arriving related to England being in a full lock down. My own programme  arrived on the Monday after the game but understandable because of the circumstances. Usually a great service from Curtis Sports.

On 11/11/2020 at 21:28, been here before said:

Cowdenbeath produced one for the betfred game, was a double issue along with their game v Annan.

Quite a decent read as it goes.

There wasnt one for last nights game and theres not one for the game v Dunfermline.

Arbroath also produced one for our game with them. You can get it through their website where there is an email address to contact and then either send a cheque or transfer monies. Cost £2 + £2 postage. Easy transaction and completed in 2 days.

• 2 weeks later...
Percival King

The yellow programme cover on the website won't, if the semi-final is anything to go by, be the cover on the actual printed programme.

I ordered two programmes for the semi final, one for me and one for my Hibs season ticket holder brother. The programmes didn't arrive until 3 days after the game and whilst my dislike of his team has reached new heights (or plumbed new depths?) since March, I didn't have the heart to give him his copy. Maybe they'll be collectors items in a 100 years and my great grandchildren can cash in both programmes.

7 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

anyone know if a programme was produced for the Morton game

No programme at Morton, Dunfermline or East Fife so far. Programmes at Cowdenbeath, Arbroath and Alloa. Looking ahead and assuming the no crowds rule continues, we should expect something from Dundee, Raith and QOS but nothing from ICT and Ayr. Hope this helps.  

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

No programme at Morton, Dunfermline or East Fife so far. Programmes at Cowdenbeath, Arbroath and Alloa. Looking ahead and assuming the no crowds rule continues, we should expect something from Dundee, Raith and QOS but nothing from ICT and Ayr. Hope this helps.  

that's great thanks. Managed to get them all so far. Cheers

been here before

Another programme not arrived on time. I think thats only one they've managed.

All in all a pretty pish service from Curtis Sports.

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

It's the Royal Snail Mail. The service is very much a hit and a miss and there are stories of certain mail being prioritised with others being held back and of local difficulties meaning mail from some depots is getting delayed. For example I've been waiting on mail that was posted on Wednesday and it has still not arrived. My programme did not arrive today, but I'm not surprised. The programmes will have been printed on Thursday and posted first class yesterday with the expectation that the Royal Mail would do what it is meant to, in other words deliver today, so it is harsh to suggest that Curtis Sports is to blame.  

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Ive not received mine but I don't think Curtis are to blame. Royal Mail are appalling. 

been here before

Another game and another programme the Royal Mail couldnt manage to deliver on time.

10 games with programmes since we started back and 2 delivered in time.

Shiftless *****.

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Another game and another programme the Royal Mail couldnt manage to deliver on time.

10 games with programmes since we started back and 2 delivered in time.

Shiftless *****.

01A4C028-40D3-44BC-8483-1ACDD9DECC4A.jpeg

been here before

Ach.

Its a right pain in the hoop. Tryung to make it a bit of an occasion for my boys. Got some mince pies today from the butchers and some Capri Sun and Bovril for half time like we'd do at the game.

I ordered them the programmes so we could pretend we were there and thought theyd be chuffed seeing their names in them, make it more of a thing.

And lo and behold....

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ach.

Its a right pain in the hoop. Tryung to make it a bit of an occasion for my boys. Got some mince pies today from the butchers and some Capri Sun and Bovril for half time like we'd do at the game.

I ordered them the programmes so we could pretend we were there and thought theyd be chuffed seeing their names in them, make it more of a thing.

And lo and behold....

Disappointing for them. 

I’ve not received mine either, I ordered one without the names and paid £1.99 for delivery. Not best pleased tbh, and will be asking for my money back!

15 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

I’ve not received mine either, I ordered one without the names and paid £1.99 for delivery. Not best pleased tbh, and will be asking for my money back!

Snap. 

Be pretty pish to receive it post defeat.  

"Although we operate to deadlines to ensure programmes can be delivered pre-event, we can not guarantee arrival as despatch is in the hands of the Royal Mail and their service differs from region to region. "

38 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Your complaint should be directed towards Royal Mail. If it is like the semi final programme, it will have been posted in a clear wrapping like many magazines are posted in. I have a weekly magazine subscription that should arrive every Thursday. The magazine due on the 10th only arrived today and there is no sign of that due last Thursday. I have been told that the Royal Mail is prioritising the likes of Christmas cards and what it sees as non essential mail is being held back, no matter how much postage has been paid. Frankly the Royal Mail is performing disgracefully and it has the cheek to be putting up charges in the New Year. None of this is the fault of the programme producers. Judging by how Royal Mail has been performing locally if I receive my programme by the middle of the week I will see it as a result.    

1 hour ago, jambo89 said:

Not pleased either . However, its not the companies fault its a cumulation of a lot of things such as COVID, overload of online deliveries and lack of resources in the Royal Mail. It's probably better if we all accept that everything is upside down just now and look forward to better/happier times ahead.