Doctor Who Finale

jambos are go!

The Doctor

Fantastic!

Just watched it, loved it minute, laughed out loud, got scared, delighted with ending.

Pathos is the new resolution.

Mac_fae_Gillie

was only thing worth watching all night.

always entertaining.

---------POSSIBLE SPOILER----------

Q. did we found out why the Tardis door shut on Donna?

or is it an open ended story.

I enjoyed it.

Think the Daleks are daft, Cyberman frighten me though :o

It is the way they walk...

jamboinglasgow

Really enjoyed it last night. Thought it was well written and kept me going till the end. Started of thinking Rose would die but in the end realised it would be donna who would "die."

One thing that has impressed me this season is Catherine Tate. I am a person who thinks her comedy program is awful, really really awful but I think she is much better suited to drama like this, hopefully she will stop her comedy series and take up Drama. I was actully liking the half donna half doctor which I would normally hate.

Though have to say when it came to the bit at the end when they announced the next christmas special, I was a bit underwhelmed when it said it was cybermen. I much prefer Darleks though after killing them all you wont get them back so soon.

ToadKiller Dog

Enjoyed it but was a little bit dissapointed thought the doctor Donna was a bit weak idea reminded me of the first series of the recent doctor who when rose became part of the Tardis to destroy the daleks as was the idea of not being to tell Donna of her past echoed the episode when the doctor hid as a teacher pre ww1 and could not be told of his real self but maybe that was all linked.

To be fair i am not a fan of catherine tate but think she did improve as the series went on and was excellent in the doctor donna role.

Was a bit cheesey at times

The Doc seeing Rose walk of with a copy of himself was a good idea .And Davros hitting home the engima of the doctor was good stuff,thought the best part was the daleks screaming externinate in german .

Archived