Hibs are ****ing shite

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

All the pundits talk about 3/4 goal margins.

Even on here, talk about them being better, we'd be lucky, blah.

Hibs are shite.

In my forty years Hibs have always been shite.

Imagine being a division above,  missing a few chances in a game in the first half v your rivals, going 1-0 down, getting your shit together- equalising , getting a pk in ET, missing it then within seconds giving a away a pk yourself  to then getting pumped out.

Clowns

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• martoon

• Greedy Jambo

• Riccarton3

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are shite.

Imagine being a division above,  missing a few chances in a game in the first half v your rivals, going 1-0 down, getting your shit together- equalising , getting a pk in ET, missing it then within seconds giving a away a pk yourself  to then getting pumped out.

Clowns

The Ronseal thread ...

WheatfieldWarrior
27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are shite.

Clowns

Sweet as **** after our usual win.

:jjyay:

41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are shite.

Clowns

:sweeet:

It’s so hard to explain to non Hearts/Hibs fans what it feels like to just know what’s going to happen in these games. We could have played them today with the under 14’s girls team and won. We could’ve had covid wipe out the side, fielded only 6 players and won. An utter embarrassment of a football club, it’s great. 

I never used to like putting the boot in after we had beaten them again in a derby.  My logic was they'd be suffering enough.

Not any more.  They chose to contribute to our expulsion. They will be made to pay for that for a very long time.  They're still paying for 0-7. 

I'm hoping against hope for liquidation because that is my genuine ambition for them.  

A_A wehatethehibs

Let's be honest there is no compelling reason for them to exist. Hearts always were and always will be Edinburgh's only football club. And Edinburgh would've had a club to compete with the Old Firm if Hibs didn't exist. Maybe it still will. Dissolve them today. Hibernian FC 1875-2020 -  should never have existed

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

I don't think this football malarkey is for Hibs.  They should just give up now, dissolve the club and start again as another type of business.

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are shite.

Clowns

100% Hibs it, but they always do, the gift that keeps on giving.

Aye jack Ross was going on about margins, never mentioned craig gordon, that was the difference.

In saying that, he looked drained, lol, Ross not Gordon.

Edited by Harry Potter

How many times do we get to keep them. 

Owned again, and again and again and again and again and again....... 

:heartscup:

:fth:

My best friend and best man is a Hibs fan. He generally tries to play it cool with these things. He left my stag do chat in a bad mood last night. They must be hurting. He is pure raging like.

They are supposed to be the third best team in the country right now but my Hibs workmate has said they have largely been shit all season so I guess he was telling the truth.

11 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

Jack Ross was good in Sunderland Till I die season 2, was even better last night. 

That doc showed exactly why I never ever wanted him at Hearts and was glad when he signed for Hibs.

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Hibernian comedy club right enough. 

Imagine opening a club shop at the opposite side of the city 

when you have just lost for the third time to your rivals

at the National stadium.

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

I don't think this football malarkey is for Hibs.  They should just give up now, dissolve the club and start again as another type of business.

Flower arranging would be their best option with Mallan as chief executive and Lewis Stevenson sweeping up the cuttings from the floor. 

17 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Flower arranging would be their best option with Mallan as chief executive and Lewis Stevenson sweeping up the cuttings from the floor. 

Please add Stubbs as their press secretary after this comment - “Good luck @HibernianFC today back at @HampdenPark! Hope it goes well, let’s keep the “natural order” going with another win over the jumbos!!!.”

30 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They are supposed to be the third best team in the country right now but my Hibs workmate has said they have largely been shit all season so I guess he was telling the truth.

Probably not even the 3rd best team in Edinburgh.

14 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Please add Stubbs as their press secretary after this comment - “Good luck @HibernianFC today back at @HampdenPark! Hope it goes well, let’s keep the “natural order” going with another win over the jumbos!!!.”

fud!

𝔸 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨, 𝕒 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕧𝕖

our club statement says it all

59 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Imagine opening a club shop at the opposite side of the city 

when you have just lost for the third time to your rivals

at the National stadium.

Where are they opening a shop? Seems like a great time to expand in retail bricks and mortar right enough 😂

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

One of my good mates is a Hibs fan, he said the same. They've been getting results but overall their performances have been mid-table at best.

35 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Where are they opening a shop? Seems like a great time to expand in retail bricks and mortar right enough 😂

A pop-up shop with a very short lease in Gyle Centre

just like their fitba season, the lease is finished by the new year..........

ps seriously the lease is only until after xmas and then the inevitable sell off of all stock

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I never used to like putting the boot in after we had beaten them again in a derby.  My logic was they'd be suffering enough.

Not any more.  They chose to contribute to our expulsion. They will be made to pay for that for a very long time.  They're still paying for 0-7. 

I'm hoping against hope for liquidation because that is my genuine ambition for them.  

0-7, now that was a great European night to enjoy!

Is this the most sweetest victory against them? 

They voted for season to finish and then lost £100k in league placings

They voted against reconstruction 

They had financial advisors like Tam McAnus telling us we are a disgrace taking wage cuts

They then got rid of their academy, cleaners, groundsman etc to sign Cristiano Nisbet

They became lawyers for the summer

They became SPFL sympathisers 

They told us we deserved to go down as we only won 4 games all season (not realising there is 38 games in a full season and also 2 of those wins were against them)

They were sitting 3rd in the league

They had Jack Guardiola as manager

They had Sergio Porteous at the back

They were happy to play in this fake cup

They had 10 more games than us before the semi and the game went to extra time

They got back in the game from an offside goal

They had a penalty to win 

WHAT A CHANCE TO BEAT US.......... and then their arses collapsed.

Eveytime you think they could maybe start to be bigger than us they do something hibsy. Everytime you think you've seen the hibsiest thing ever they do something more hibsey. 

Edited by AHS51

59 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Is this the most sweetest victory against them? 

They voted for season to finish and then lost £100k in league placings

They voted against reconstruction 

They had financial advisors like Tam McAnus telling us we are a disgrace taking wage cuts

They then got rid of their academy, cleaners, groundsman etc to sign Cristiano Nisbet

They became lawyers for the summer

They became SPFL sympathisers 

They told us we deserved to go down as we only won 4 games all season (not realising there is 38 games in a full season and also 2 of those wins were against them)

They were sitting 3rd in the league

They had Jack Guardiola as manager

They had Sergio Porteous at the back

They were happy to play in this fake cup

They had 10 more games than us before the semi and the game went to extra time

They got back in the game from an offside goal

They had a penalty to win 

WHAT A CHANCE TO BEAT US.......... and then their arses collapsed.

Eveytime you think they could maybe start to be bigger than us they do something hibsy. Everytime you think you've seen the hibsiest thing ever they do something more hibsey. 

👏👏👏

12 hours ago, Brave Hearts said:

A pop-up shop with a very short lease in Gyle Centre

just like their fitba season, the lease is finished by the new year..........

ps seriously the lease is only until after xmas and then the inevitable sell off of all stock

Interesting that they've chosen Edinburgh's shittest shopping centre. Very apt.

19 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are shite.

Clowns

Its about the worst possible way to lose a semi final...saying that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣girfut🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

They aren’t shite.

In Scottish football terms they are quite decent.

Unfortunately for them, we are and always will be, better than them.  Deep down I, you and Patsy Kensit. 

Better call Saul
12 hours ago, Bainy said:

We have dodged a massive bullet with Jack Ross. Boring, monotonous tripe. 

What a beautiful Sunday as the song goes 🙂

Loves the sound of his own voice 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

They aren’t shite.

Unfortunately for them, we are and always will be, better than them.  Deep down I, you and Patsy Kensit. 

They're shite. 

Bottom 6 come the season end. 

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

They aren’t shite.

Might have guessed you’d be along to suck up as per

the are crap. Last night sealed it, dry yer eyes

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Its about the worst possible way to lose a semi final...saying that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣girfut🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Apart from getting absolutely rode 4-0 ...

12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Might have guessed you’d be along to suck up as per

the are crap. Last night sealed it, dry yer eyes

No, we are better.

Dry eyes aye? What you on about you complete maniac 🤣. Why not shut the **** of and sit down, clown? 

19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They're shite. 

Bottom 6 come the season end. 

Nah.  They will make top six.  We are a better side.  Shows how shocking we’ve been managed the last three years. 

19 hours ago, neonjambo said:

Even better than that, he tweeted through the game, and when they equalised, something along the lines of “oh, Hibs love a comeback at Hampden when it comes to winning the cup” 😂

Stubbs - ur an utter ***** mate. - and an ugly one at that 

Comedy gold  😂😂😂😎 

23 hours ago, neonjambo said:

I take it Stubbs fancies his old job back after Hibs sack their most successful manager at Hampden against us

10 hours ago, Gershwin said:

Interesting that they've chosen Edinburgh's shittest shopping centre. Very apt.

Hibs have a shop at the Gyle?  Wow, there's a golden lining to losing my job out that way to Covid, now i won't have to walk past it every day.

3 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

Hibs have a shop at the Gyle?  Wow, there's a golden lining to losing my job out that way to Covid, now i won't have to walk past it every day.

There certainly is , found it amusing yesterday when me and my wife were walking past it there was a wee boy in a Hearts top maybe 4 or 5 standing outside the the shop being encouraged by his mum to wave at them as they walked past 😂😂

That wee fella has years of gloating ahead of him 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻