Jump to content

Older Women that you have a crush on.


Greedy Jambo
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Carol Kirkwood. Does the weather on the telly.

 

The leaked pictures arent her though...

 

Does more than the weather judging by those pics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jack D and coke

    56

  • luckyBatistuta

    82

  • Dawnrazor

    51

  • Greedy Jambo

    45

Just now, Sawdust Caesar said:

Has she got 4 nipples?

Funnily enough I wondered that when I found the picture. But, it seems that as per some other Google images of her. There are only 2😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm surprised the thread is being allowed as it clearly discriminates against the older members of JKB

 

The 'talent pool' is significantly reduced for such posters as the vast majority are younger than the poster 😲

 

Image result for Over 60 Beauty

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Bit old for that?  

Nah, a good age, things have went a bit saggy so you have to lift your head up so high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nah, a good age, things have went a bit saggy so you have to lift your head up so high.

Too much info...😂.     Talking from a wealth of experience?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I'm surprised the thread is being allowed as it clearly discriminates against the older members of JKB

 

The 'talent pool' is significantly reduced for such posters as the vast majority are younger than the poster 😲

 

Image result for Over 60 Beauty

 

 

 

Well, to be fair, i did say that the option for changing a thread title should have be included in the recent JKB update. 

I feel your pain and would be willing to change it to 'burds you want to shag' or something along those lines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Well, to be fair, i did say that the option for changing a thread title should have be included in the recent JKB update. 

I feel your pain and would be willing to change it to 'burds you want to shag' or something along those lines. 

Isn't that just the Celebrity Hotties thread in the classics section? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jack D and coke
16 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Nicola Charles (the burd Carl from neighbours cheated on his wife with) - 50 

 

 

78f0468e8ed881d8d8b59c47db7c61eb.jpg

280full.jpg

They can’t be recent are they? A thing of beauty she is tho 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Always liked her 😍buxom bursd

Thats not a recent pic tho is it??

I couldn't find a more recent pic, but she's still a gteat looking woman now, saw on tv not so long ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They can’t be recent are they? A thing of beauty she is tho 😍

 

Nah, probably not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imagine this thread but on followfollow.com

 

Yer Ma

 

Yer Ma

 

Naw...your maw

 

YOUR Ma

 

Classic man.....yer ma

 

Ma big sister.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Hambone said:

Liz is doing pretty well

 

Elizabeth Hurley attending a party - Leather Celebrities

Elizabeth Hurley At Annabels Private Members Club in London - Celebzz -  Celebzz

 

Liz Hurley in the TV show Runaways recently, only reason(s) that I kept watching...

 

TELEVISION: Runaways, 'Merry Meet Again' (dir. Vanessa Parise) – Come To  The Pedlar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

 

Liz Hurley in the TV show Runaways recently, only reason(s) that I kept watching...

 

TELEVISION: Runaways, 'Merry Meet Again' (dir. Vanessa Parise) – Come To  The Pedlar

 

Ken what arm she uses for wrestling...:thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Christina Hendricks - 45

 

 

 

 

Christina-Hendricks-hot-boobs.jpg

 

Bint in the background saluting her glorious front...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Needs to tidy her kitchen, not for me😏.

As long as she clears the work top.

😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I see no attraction in unfeasibly large chess but I do think that Miss Hendricks is a very beautiful woman. 

Chebs, not chess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I see no attraction in unfeasibly large chess but I do think that Miss Hendricks is a very beautiful woman. 

 

Not really into chess myself mate but the more to play with the better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...