Can always count on Hibs to make it hilarious

BigAlim

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Their season ended today. Beaten by a rejuvenated fighting Hearts side who will improve before we see the vermin loser faces again.

Hope your in a good place at the moment GBb,.

Take it easy bro👍

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• colinmaroon

• BigAlim

• The rat catcher

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Super_Hans said:

You forget about Liam McLeod. Must have mentioned 2016 about 20 times

You're right I forgot about Liam McLeod but, in my defence, it's very, very easy to forget Liam McLeod.

Edited by colinmaroon

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

Hope your in a good place at the moment GBb,.

Take it easy bro👍

I feel a lot better, been waiting months for this game, now i can get some fight in me to get back on my feet again. Still along way to go, got more surgery and rehabilitation. This result can lift me up though. No more drink for me till i am well gain. Thank you Lads. Means so much to me today.

Zal dying has gave me a lot to think about. My brother is in tears with the other Hearts lads.

3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

**** right off :lol:

Sorry for a Hibs player missing their chance to knock us out of the Scottish Cup Semi Final? 

****ing hell :lol:

I hope he relives that miss for the rest of his life. The dull crack it made as it hit the woodwork, the frustrated cries of his teammates, and the sound of the whistle as we went up the other end minutes later and scored our penalty. 

Feeling sorry for Hibs :rofl:

Forgot to add Mikey to the "Your boys took a hell of a beating" comment.

24 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

That really was the definition of hibsing it. Only hibs could vote us down a league, start a season 2 months before us, win a dodgy penalty 10 minutes before the end, miss it, then gift us one that we score to win the game to complete a hat trick of semi final victories against those perennial losers. Magnificent!! 😂😂

Poetry!!!

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I feel a lot better, been waiting months for this game, now i can get some fight in me to get back on my feet again. Still along way to go, got more surgery and rehabilitation. This result can lift me up though. No more drink for me till i am well gain. Thank you Lads. Means so much to me today.

Zal dying has gave me a lot to think about. My brother is in tears with the other Hearts lads.

Bigger things in life bro, sounds harsh, but trust me you Will get there👍

31 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Where’s the utter welts that’s were on heat sucking Jack Ross off?? Shown up yet again. 

A couple of edgy 1-0s over garbage in the premier league doesn’t hide the truth from hearts. We own you Hibs. Remember that. No matter how long your little run of luck goes, hearts will ALWAYS own you. Natural Order isn’t something that changed hands from a Hibs derby win now and again - it’s a way of life, and one Hearts will always have

Not sure if you're referring to our welts or theirs.  There's been a few on here as recently as yesterday singing this guy's praises.

Did my heid in.

gorgie rd eh11
56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A bit sorry for Nisbet. Just poor technique. Not his fault Hibs lost. He's a good player.

Couldn't beat a side they had 2 months advantage on. Looked a bit lost at the end.

😀 Aye feel sorry for him. 😀

:rofl:

The rat catcher
40 minutes ago, tian447 said:
  1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

A bit sorry for Nisbet. Just poor technique. Not his fault Hibs lost. He's a good player.

A good player? At what sport - It ain't fitba that's for sure.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Couldn't beat a side they had 2 months advantage on. Looked a bit lost at the end.

Ffs Mikey what were you thinking.

Feel for Big Zal his and the Hearts family.

R.I.P Captain Courageous .

That is who you should feel for .

Not some vermin loser.

What a downer reading a Jambo coming out with that .

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Mid Calder Jambo

It's even better than watching  your pet mongrel humping next doors pedigree pouch. Hibs, you are the best gift a Hearts supporter could ever have.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

1 hour ago, Aaron78 said:

That really was the definition of hibsing it. Only hibs could vote us down a league, start a season 2 months before us, win a dodgy penalty 10 minutes before the end, miss it, then gift us one that we score to win the game to complete a hat trick of semi final victories against those perennial losers. Magnificent!! 😂😂

Time to remembe this belter:

In a season where your local rivals are docked 15 points, nearly go out of business, lose almost all of their adult players and get relegated, it takes something special to allow them the last laugh, but Hibs managed it. Well done everybody.

The best "rivals" anyone could wish for. Whenever we're down they pick us right up again.

Edited by Stokesy

Weirdly enough Hibs have been lucky this season and I conceded to them that you make your luck. So guess what we made our own luck tonight and I will take it every time. I love when they are favourites and confident as it's like watching a movie that gets better every time. I have officially ended my dry October as it's now November in Australia 👍

Without doubt the greatest rivals 😂 in the world, 2020 a truly awful year but up pop the Lochend flairmeisters to give us a much needed lift & hopefully a wee smile on captain 2012's face FTH 

2 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

we tried to sigh him 

Doesn't make his haircut any better.

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Chin up buddy, enjoy your night.

hard times are temporary beating the h1b5 is permanent.

keep the faith mate 💪💪

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Jambos4life said:

Chin up buddy, enjoy your night.

hard times are temporary beating the h1b5 is permanent.

keep the faith mate 💪💪

I really get a huge lift from all your comments lads, blew me away losing Zal. I am trying to find my way. Respect.

manaliveits105

THANK YOU

N   H   S

O    I    E

W  B   M

S    I

E

D

1 hour ago, Aaron78 said:

Liking your work Aaron 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

1 hour ago, Super_Hans said:

You forget about Liam McLeod. Must have mentioned 2016 about 20 times

Unbelievably one sided, biased commentating throughout the match...

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Jack Ross, McGynn family, Petrie, Leanne Dumpster, BBC Sportsound, Willie Millar, Dick Gordon, Billy Dodds, Thumb, Space Pirate, SPFL, SFA, all you interlopers on Kickback, you're boys took a hell of a beating.

Don't forget that boy with the yacht. (Sergi?).

And that letter-writer.

But... nice one.

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

**** right off :lol:

Sorry for a Hibs player missing their chance to knock us out of the Scottish Cup Semi Final? 

****ing hell :lol:

I hope he relives that miss for the rest of his life. The dull crack it made as it hit the woodwork, the frustrated cries of his teammates, and the sound of the whistle as we went up the other end minutes later and scored our penalty. 

Feeling sorry for Hibs :rofl:

Mikey am beginning to feel sorry for you I may unblock after this post. Fth

30 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Imagine supporting hibs :rofl:

"persevered" :rofl:

Jambos who had any doubts :rofl:

Nisbet :rofl:

Hibs :rofl:

They use the persevered motto as if they’ve got to about 10 cup finals in a row, been unlucky and eventually won one.    

114 years....persevered.  :rofl:

Not a good trick or treat night for the Hobos.  They were tricked into thinking they could beat the big team at Hampden, but instead were treated to the usual humping.

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

I heard him say the last twice hibs had won a trophy they had beat Hearts on the way. No mention that the last twice Hearts had won trophy the had beat hibs on the way, incompetent. 

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I heard him say the last twice hibs had won a trophy they had beat Hearts on the way. No mention that the last twice Hearts had won trophy the had beat hibs on the way, biased

Another one of the Beeb Don creeps.

2 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

Threw my toys out the pram when they were awarded a penalty.........and lost faith.    Brilliant, brilliant result.    So proud of every player.....wasnt even a level playing field and we did it. ❤️

This!

23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

THANK YOU

N   H   S

O    I    E

W  B   M

S    I

E

D

Spot on 😂

Hibs rivalry with Hearts is all about bitterness, wanting us to die, writing bogus offers to Lithuanian receivers, cosying up to our CEO then voting us out the league...

Hearts rivalry with Hibs is all about fecking them on the park time after time!

25 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

He was really pissing me off! You could hear his desperation for a Hibs equaliser when the clock was ticking down!

30 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

Aye Doige was so unlucky" with his scissor kick

Craig saved it FFS

unbelievable.

I said it a few months ago, but I'll repeat it now...

This rivalry is done. Dead and buried. Its over. They can whine and bitch about luck and us 'wanting it more' to make themselves feel better all they want. The simple fact of the matter is that they finally came up against us, odds overwhelmingly in their favour. We have been kicked up and down by almost everyone else in this country in the hope we will finally die. They still couldn't do it. 

Today will do more damage to them than 4-0 and 1-5 combined. All they have now is the hard truth that they are, and forever will be, our plaything. Nothing more. 

Well done lads, big Zal would be proud. It's a shame he never got to see us skelp them one last time 😔

HHGH FTH

Edited by trotter

south morroccan
17 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Aye Doige was so unlucky" with his scissor kick

Craig saved it FFS

unbelievable.

I'd have given us a free kick for dangerous play (and possibly carded him).

Just now, flem said:

Im not going to lie, that was a rhetorical question. I actually new the answer 🤣🤣

I guessed that but it was lovely answering your rhetorical question - in fact, let me change that -

Never EVER!!!