Michael Stewart

rory78

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Said he didn't like him because he bullied the younger players.

Did he actually say that? 😳 

Samuel Camazzola
22 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Every picture tells a story , Don't itmascot280991.jpg.7438e33e5ec51e42e3a6df724be3cbf6.jpg

Different Michael. Used to play football with this guy who is now a PE teacher. 

4 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

Doubles down on the £1 a week being the least value for money he's ever had from a player 🤣

😂😂😂 heard that as well! Priceless!

Just now, stevie1874 said:

Yep, said he loved to dish out criticism (especially to the youngsters) but couldn’t take it! I can see that!

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Yep,

Said he just didn't like him, the way he conducted himself and his manner, the way he treated younger players - he was a bully

If players didn't pass him the ball he would give him abuse, if they made mistakes he would give them abuse but if he made a mistake no-one was allowed to critise him.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Oh the old , that's not him he is an actor.

May not be him but still shite at acting at being a Jambo.

1 minute ago, hearts151 said:

Yep,

Said he just didn't like him, the way he conducted himself and his manner, the way he treated younger players - he was a bully

If players didn't pass him the ball he would give him abuse, if they made mistakes he would give them abuse but if he made a mistake no-one was allowed to critise him.

CL only confirming what was on evidence to all of us during games

10 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

Yep,

A role he perfected in his spell under Frail & Csaba ........ when he (frequently) misplaced a pass and then went radge at the teammate it was supposedly intended for.   JJ  quickly sussed him out and binned him.  :getout:

19 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

What team was that? 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

What team was that? 

5s.

He was still playing for an over 35s league side last year when I bumped into him. 

Samuel Camazzola
19 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Oh the old , that's not him he is an actor.

May not be him but still shite at acting at being a Jambo.

Not 'may not be him'. Definitely not him! 😂 👍 

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Pissing myself laughing listening to Levein. 

One thing,  he doesn't sit on the fence 

Aye was thinking that myself.

Speaks his mind puts in mildly haha

I used to watch him moan at players who failed to control a ball that was eight feet above their heads and think, if I was playing in the same team as him and he did that to me, I would have decked him. He is a odious cretinous blow hard who should have been subjected to the captains wrath, but was allowed to do this game after game, so maybe Levein should ask himself why he kept doing this.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not 'may not be him'. Definitely not him! 😂 👍 

Och can we pretend it is him just for today please.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

If it makes you happy. 👍 

The mood i am in, i will take it. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

MS thought he was a player....he was the only one with that opinion.

I think he was getting £12 thousand a week at ManU from the age of about 18. When he came to us, I can't remember a game where he was worth a tenth of that. He will still be living off that now.

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Pissing myself laughing listening to Levein. 

One thing,  he doesn't sit on the fence 

No he doesn’t and fair play to him he doesn’t like Stewart and says so and why good on him honesty is the best policy.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, upgotheheads said:

I think he was getting £12 thousand a week at ManU from the age of about 18. When he came to us, I can't remember a game where he was worth a tenth of that. He will still be living off that now.

The radge would go mental and use the ball as some type of victim.

Screaming and blootering the ball out of sight.

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

If Michael stewart was half the player he thought he was he’d be twice the player he was. 

Very much so. I doubt he managed 200 appearances in a 15 year pro career. His Man United appearances were a mix of league cup and European dead rubbers yet he talks as if he was a Balon D'or contender. 

When he first signed, I was optimistic he was going to be decent (although we only got him because Rangers pied him). It was quickly evident he was below the standard of Kisnorbo, Hartley, Stamp and MacFarlane. 

Csaba seemed to take to him but there was talk that he was widely disliked within the squad. 

Was he one he took the huff at Hibs when Collins demanded more professionalism from the players? 

6 hours ago, Costanza said:

I was meaning the league but we did win in the cup, so yeah, no seasons on recent memory then!

"👌

RustyRightPeg

He looked genuinely gutted when talking about Zal at the end there. That said, his punditry is still an abomination.

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Nobody well known. But a good Hearts man. 

You obviously know him Johno.

Did they stay in Mid Calder then move to Corstorphine about '82?

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not sure about Mid Calder but yes Michael's mum and dad have lived in Corstorphine (East Craigs) area for a long time.

Yes I do know Michael......

Bill and Jackie, Rory is Michael's brother?

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

:laugh2:

7 hours ago, hearts151 said:

Yep,

That's certainly the Michael Stewart I remember in a Hearts shirt.

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Only one on the tv panel tonight not wearing a poppy!

Get the pitchforks out.

😀

7 hours ago, hearts151 said:

Yep,

I remember noticing that at the time he was playing with us and had mentioned it numerous times to my mate and my dad.

He made some of the young players go into their shell at times with constant barking at them.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Seemed a bit disrespectful, that's all.

Some people just don't believe in wearing them.

Maybe he's one of them. 

Anyway great result in a difficult day.

👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This Stewart-Levein feud was getting out of hand while Levein was manager but now that he isn’t, there’s no excuse for radio or TV stations encouraging it. It’s an irrelevant fight which they should settle or continue in their own time.

Stewart was a hopeless player at the end of the day.