Jump to content

Paulo Sergio


Greedy Jambo

Recommended Posts

Greedy Jambo

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

Edited by Greedy Jambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy

 

Robbie deserves a bit of respect, or at least fake it before a game against the vermin.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Pi5s off

I think the original poster was p#shed when they started this. Must have been surley 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Finlay James
9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I think the original poster was p#shed when they started this. Must have been surley 

 

Dont call me Surley

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 


Some folk shouldn’t be allowed internet access.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Restonbabe

Paulo loved Edinburgh. Loved hearts. He is manager of Portimonense now. Kept them up last season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

I ****ing love Paulo. But this is an absolutely SHITE thread.

 

”Support” ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
HEARTS FOREVER
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

What an embarrassing post. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

Paulo was a great guy which is more that I can say about you! Day before a Semi-Final Cup tie against Hibs and you come out with this pish. Back the manager, back the team, FTH.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The OP formerly known as ‘Space Pirate’.  Says it all really

Space Cadet would be more appropriate

Link to post
Share on other sites
Brighton Jambo

Start the season with 5 straight wins and the day before the biggest game for ages a poster starts a thread about hounding out the current manager.

 

How obviously Hibs do you have to be to get a ban?!?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

e4a4df36adaa4e0cd5edd754098cce9e599b16cc39067f15434efd33daeceee2_1-1.thumb.jpg.5e72c24510a2143351190fb5efa6f32b.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

Paulo loved Edinburgh. Loved hearts. He is manager of Portimonense now. Kept them up last season. 

Or nearly got them relegated?

it was 8 years ago... move on FFS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Restonbabe
27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Or nearly got them relegated?

it was 8 years ago... move on FFS

No only took over Portimonense at the start of the pandemic. 9 months ago.

I agree move on, we have by going back to Robbie 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The OP formerly known as ‘Space Pirate’.  Says it all really

ahh - that explains it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
loveofthegame

The losing manager tomorrow will find he is subject to a very hard time from large proportions of their own support, that is almost without doubt.

 

Robbie (despite all the hurdles in his/our way) will be jumped on for yet again falling short in a big game. His set-up will be critical to have any chance of avoiding that if the worst happens on the day - if we go for it, and ultimately lose, that might help his cause, but if he comes out with some change in trying to be too clever and move away from the 4-2-3-1 we've seen so far then for many it'll be a return to the views they had when he left last time.

 

Jack Ross is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Win and it is all that is expected by the Hibs support. Lose and the daggers will well and truly be out regardless of their start in the league. Their support will 100% see this as a chance of some sort of revenge (it will never make up for 2006 and 2012 but, hey, let them think it will). If they lose to a Hearts side that has only managed two league games in 7 months and that is now a Championship side they will totally lose the plot.

 

I for one will absolutely rejoice at the green seethe and dine off it for a long, long time to come if we get a result.

Link to post
Share on other sites
chubby1973
10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

🤦🏼‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
4 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

No only took over Portimonense at the start of the pandemic. 9 months ago.

I agree move on, we have by going back to Robbie 


We do have to move on and I back Robbie 100% - but I will never hear a bad word against Sergio.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer

Not enough facepalms for this thread. Would expect something like this if we got leathered tomorrow but BEFORE the game??

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

The losing manager tomorrow will find he is subject to a very hard time from large proportions of their own support, that is almost without doubt.

 

Robbie (despite all the hurdles in his/our way) will be jumped on for yet again falling short in a big game. His set-up will be critical to have any chance of avoiding that if the worst happens on the day - if we go for it, and ultimately lose, that might help his cause, but if he comes out with some change in trying to be too clever and move away from the 4-2-3-1 we've seen so far then for many it'll be a return to the views they had when he left last time.

 

Jack Ross is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Win and it is all that is expected by the Hibs support. Lose and the daggers will well and truly be out regardless of their start in the league. Their support will 100% see this as a chance of some sort of revenge (it will never make up for 2006 and 2012 but, hey, let them think it will). If they lose to a Hearts side that has only managed two league games in 7 months and that is now a Championship side they will totally lose the plot.

 

I for one will absolutely rejoice at the green seethe and dine off it for a long, long time to come if we get a result.

Your last paragraph is very telling.  While this is an extremely low key semi final for obvious reasons, it is very significant down at Lochend.  A defeat, particularly a thrashing, will have the deepest of consequences.  The big team keeping them in their box.  They may be 27 hours away from abject misery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Koolkeith
15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

He’s no gonna shag you mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I miss Paulo. 

 

What a man!!

 

Gave us the best day ever. 

 

I'd love him back tbh, not right now because I have a lot of faith in Robbie and believe given the chance he'll see us to 3rd and possibly silverware. But once Robbie leaves, I'd take him. Anyone who can turn Ian Black into a really refined looking footballer and get him a Scotland cap deserves a hell of a lot of respect as a coach. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Man I miss Paulo. 

 

What a man!!

 

Gave us the best day ever. 

 

I'd love him back tbh, not right now because I have a lot of faith in Robbie and believe given the chance he'll see us to 3rd and possibly silverware. But once Robbie leaves, I'd take him. Anyone who can turn Ian Black into a really refined looking footballer and get him a Scotland cap deserves a hell of a lot of respect as a coach. 

 

Some people are just made to be at Hearts, his record at other clubs doesn't mean a jot to me. 

You only need to look at Rudi Skacel for proof of that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambonian

"Sergio….will you shake Kenny Shiels's hand tomorrow?"

[Sergio]…"his hand, his neck." :jjyay::pleasingao:

Kenny Shiels is as much of a prrrrrick as his thick as mince ex-Hibs laddie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy
2 hours ago, jambonian said:

"Sergio….will you shake Kenny Shiels's hand tomorrow?"

[Sergio]…"his hand, his neck." :jjyay::pleasingao:

Kenny Shiels is as much of a prrrrrick as his thick as mince ex-Hibs laddie.

The one eyed cheating rat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
loveofthegame
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Your last paragraph is very telling.  While this is an extremely low key semi final for obvious reasons, it is very significant down at Lochend.  A defeat, particularly a thrashing, will have the deepest of consequences.  The big team keeping them in their box.  They may be 27 hours away from abject misery.


we can only hope my friend 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
20 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

 

 

 

Source please with proof that Paulo Sergio has spoken more words than Robbie Neilson during their lifetimes. Ta.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ted (Theodore) Logan

I love paulo and that interview is brilliant

 

 

 

 

But the OP can go eat a bag of dicks for having a go at Robbie 

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
14 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

That’s the spirit. Let’s drum up negative pish before a derby.  

 

 

Now, who would do that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
13 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Spaced Cadet would be more appropriate

 

More accurate!

 

Should have been launched ages ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
12 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

I love paulo and that interview is brilliant

 

 

 

 

But the OP can go eat a bag of dicks for having a go at Robbie 

Sorry mate, Neilson just doesn't do it for me. I'm willing to give him a chance though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Space Cadet would be more appropriate

God, he’s not worth it.

 

Edited.

Edited by Morgan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

God, he’s not worth it.

 

Edited.

 

What are you slavering about now Morgan 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...