BBC Sport Scotland Derby Quiz

Restonbabe

14 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

9/10 also.

damn festival cup. 

I got that coz i was browsing through the nostalgic pics thread the other day 🙂

A really low effort quiz from them.  When you select the right (or wrong) answer, it doesn't give any context, just shows a blank panel and moves to the next question.

Their other ones would always say something like:

"Correct.  Hearts reached 22 games unbeaten versus their old rivals, starting with a 2-1 win at Tynecastle on the 1st of April 1989.  Hibernian wouldn't end this streak until a 1-0 win on the 27th of August 1994."

Bit annoying, as if it was anything to do with English football, they'd be falling over themselves to throw at information at you.

8/10. First and last questions got me...😕

Maybe I shouldn't have erased last season from the memory bank...

Edited by Spellczech

loveofthegame

8/10 - forgot Hallberg scored after Washington in the last derby despite being there, and the Festival Cup in '85was before I was born so took a punt on Liverpool which was obviously wrong.

Wait, no mention that question 2 (7-0 question) is actually wrong, either needs to state 'competitive match' or the correct answer was our 10-2 victory?

been here before

5/10

All the Hearts ones right. All the Hibs ones wrong.

PHM.

:smugger:

Actually 9/10- got the first one wrong.

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, MMHearts said:

Your score: 10 / 10

Superb stuff. You're an Edinburgh derby expert - celebrate with a salt 'n' sauce chippy.

I'll not be picking the link (**** the GBC and all that) but please tell me you wrote that and they didn't really put that patronising shite after getting 10/10?

6 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

BBC website have shovwd a 10 question quiz up for the upcoming Derby on Saturday 

I got 9/10 I got the 1st question wrong. 

How did you all get on https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54709220

don't get the question about the clean sweep season? there would be5 derbies that season and we won 4 what happened to the 4th league derby Ithink that quiz is innacurate or maybe i'm getting dottery in my auidage

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

us Top 6 / them bottom 6. Three derbies in the league. 

I got 10/10

cheers Barney auld age right enough, forgot about that

bigsuperslim1874
5 hours ago, Ribble said:

Wait, no mention that question 2 (7-0 question) is actually wrong, either needs to state 'competitive match' or the correct answer was our 10-2 victory?

That’s what I thought too!! 😡

bigsuperslim1874
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'll not be picking the link (**** the GBC and all that) but please tell me you wrote that and they didn't really put that patronising shite after getting 10/10?

Yup - the salt n sauce chat is real 🤮

Q1 - I knew that Hibs scored after Washington scored Hearts' 3rd but would not have known who if Hallberg wasn't the only Hibs option.

10/10. I had a decent run of guessing.  As Napoleon stated "Don't tell me he is good, tell me he is lucky"

luckyBatistuta

9/10 but I’m surprised I held it together as that who has the biggest winning margin in a derby didn’t half get me seething. At least if you’re going to do a quiz, make sure you actually have the correct answers for it 🙄🤯😡🤬

8/10.

Got the last derby goalscorer wrong. Went for Washington. Forgot about Hibs invisible goal at the end.