Billy Davies overlooked AGAIN!!!

JamboPete

Craigieboy

Can you see BD fancying himself as an assistant after his ego trumpeting in the press a few weeks ago?

He's a bawbag.

The assistant manager's position at Everton, is one that BD has been strongly linked with in recent weeks.

Craigieboy
The assistant manager's position at Everton, is one that BD has been strongly linked with in recent weeks.

Yea, but is he not looking to be his own man? Was he actually interested in the job?

If so, Im surprised.

I am still amazed that he has had no contact with Hearts at any point.

IMO Billy Davies would not have been a bad choice for Hearts, he has a pretty decent record in England with PNE and Derby Co.

It is strange how he has been out of work for several months.

IMO the only problem with guys like BD is their "not so well hidden" love for all things Rangers, at the earliest chance he would have been off like a shot, a bit like Mark McGhee with Celtic in my opinion.

Billy Davies' ego is far too big for him to come to Hearts as a 5th choice.

I think he'll sit tight and wait for a few sackings in the Championship.

For what it's worth, he was my first choice for the job from day one.

Sheriff Fatman
Billy Davies' ego is far too big for him to come to Hearts as a 5th choice.

I think he'll sit tight and wait for a few sackings in the Championship.

For what it's worth, he was my first choice for the job from day one.

I think his ego is too big for him to come to Hearts as 1st choice, he wants a Premiership job. There have been a number of Championship jobs up since he left Derby and he hasn't applied for any of them, but then he thinks applying for jobs is beneath him.

I think his ego is too big for him to come to Hearts as 1st choice, he wants a Premiership job. There have been a number of Championship jobs up since he left Derby and he hasn't applied for any of them, but then he thinks applying for jobs is beneath him.

May well be right but he's not getting near anything and has been unemployed for a while now. No danger will he get a Premiership job.

Sheriff Fatman
No danger will he get a Premiership job.

That is the trouble, he thinks he is good enough, nobody else does.

Yea, but is he not looking to be his own man? Was he actually interested in the job?

If so, Im surprised.

Mate he has british experience, therefore deemed not good enough.

Ivan Drago

If so, Im surprised.

Tells you everything you need to know about the current regime.

Possible nobody wants him due to unrealistic wage expectations?

Its probably bollocks but I heard a story that nobody will touch him because the papers are waiting to run a story on him as soon as he is back in the spotlight.

Think Tommy Sheridan.

Woof woof :527::dribble:

marshallschunkychicken

Call me a cynic, but I'd say the reason he doesn't have a job yet is that he can't be ersed applying for one.

Grade A chopper in my opinion.

Famous Hearts
Its probably bollocks but I heard a story that nobody will touch him because the papers are waiting to run a story on him as soon as he is back in the spotlight.

Think Tommy Sheridan.

Woof woof :527::dribble:

Hearts would never appoint any one with that sort of baggage:rolleyes:

Imeantasong

I don't think Vlad would appreciate the way he publicly engineered his sacking from Derby.

Was embarrassingly obvious.

I dont think he'd ever become an ass to anyone god this is the same man who refused to go for an interview for the Scotland job,because he thought he never had to

Naw son Fergie does'nt have to but what have you done exactly ?

maroonedinoz

NOBODY of any stature is going to join Hearts under the obvious constraint that he does not have full control over team selection.

The only person we are going to get is a puppet who either cannot get a job anywhere else, or who is close to retirement and does not care about sullying his reputation, and wants a big final pay cheque

Jam Tarts 1874

Billy Davies does not have a good managerial record. He is a Championship manager who wants Premiership wages. Why would Hearts want to bother with the likes of him?

maroonedinoz
I would rather not have a manager who talked about himself in the 3rd person.

Maroonedinoz does not see the problem with that;)

$ilvery_Moon
Billy Davies does not have a good managerial record. He is a Championship manager who wants Premiership wages. Why would Hearts want to bother with the likes of him?

How can anyone seriously say that and mean it?

He's a cut above all the other names we've been linked with.

Archived