Jump to content
Weakened Offender

Aguero

Recommended Posts

Jamie Walker Tash

People making mountains out of mole holes again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rods

People overreacting in the name of woke as per. The real story should be how the Lino handled the situation. No histrionics not running to the ref unlike the probable response of her male colleagues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Rods said:

People overreacting in the name of woke as per. The real story should be how the Lino handled the situation. No histrionics not running to the ref unlike the probable response of her male colleagues. 

 

I certainly agree that she handled it well despite her obvious discomfort. 

 

You don't have to be 'woke' to know what a creep looks like. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
5 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

People making mountains out of mole holes again.

Some people need to look at the entire episode : he verbally abused the official and THEN he put his hand on her neck.

Something he would never have done to a male official.

But , yeah, "mole hills". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

The story should be that he shouldnt be man (?person)handling the officials in the first place, male or female.

 

Anything else is just shite deflecting from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

Should be a yellow. Regardless of who and gender. 
 

But it is also a bit creepy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neil Dongcaster

I wouldn’t randomly put my sweaty pits around a woman I didn’t know it’s weird.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy

The country natters like old women in a post office queue at the slightest thing these days. There is real news and real football incidents to talk about but newspapers and tv programmes find time to discuss this pish. It’s embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff

Why is it creepy? 

 

Oh look where this player is touching: 

 

r314565_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

The country natters like old women in a post office queue at the slightest thing these days. There is real news and real football incidents to talk about but newspapers and tv programmes find time to discuss this pish. It’s embarrassing. 

 

Man's Man- Alert! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

Man's Man- Alert! 

 

He's right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

 

He's right. 

 

I'm pleased you agree with him and not me, to be honest. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

 

Man's Man- Alert! 

I’m aware of the rampant sexism and misogyny in this country and am absolutely against it. This sort of nonsense story delects from the argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01

Touching officials is just weird man or women.   It's inappropriate and should have been booked for trying to influence the official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schillaci
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m aware of the rampant sexism and misogyny in this country and am absolutely against it. This sort of nonsense story delects from the argument.

Agreed. To my understanding a player must never put a hand on a official. (Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.) Therefore he is in the wrong. 

 

If the touch had been on him from a defender waiting while waiting for a corner perhaps, would the response have resembled a sack of potatoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Why is it creepy? 

 

Oh look where this player is touching: 

 

r314565_1296x729_16-9.jpg

 

He's just trying to find the switch to turn the red into yellow.  It's there somewhere.  🥴 

 

Not sure what the wee guy on the left is trying to suggest with that empty hand either :o   Looks like he wants the free one on the right 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rods
36 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I certainly agree that she handled it well despite her obvious discomfort. 

 

You don't have to be 'woke' to know what a creep looks like. 😊


He does that quite a lot and he is not the only one. People are only seeing it as creepy because she is a women. 
 

Aguero treating her equally = creepy

Aguero treating her differently =  misogyny

 

 

It should not even be discussed but the woke have pushed it to the front and trampled over any kudos she deserves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
12 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I'm pleased you agree with him and not me, to be honest. 😊


Change the r in your name to D 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

 

He's just trying to find the switch to turn the red into yellow.  It's there somewhere.  🥴 

 

Not sure what the wee guy on the left is trying to suggest with that empty hand either :o   Looks like he wants the free one on the right 😕 


will someone please think of the children though? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

Absolutely **** all about that. People need to get a grip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
3 minutes ago, Rods said:


He does that quite a lot and he is not the only one. People are only seeing it as creepy because she is a women. 
 

Aguero treating her equally = creepy

Aguero treating her differently =  misogyny

 

 

It should not even be discussed but the woke have pushed it to the front and trampled over any kudos she deserves. 


Yep. People are not just looking at how quiet and able she goes about her job now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN

Should be on the nonce register 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m aware of the rampant sexism and misogyny in this country and am absolutely against it. This sort of nonsense story delects from the argument.

 

I don't think it does. 

6 minutes ago, Rods said:


He does that quite a lot and he is not the only one. People are only seeing it as creepy because she is a women. 
 

Aguero treating her equally = creepy

Aguero treating her differently =  misogyny

 

 

It should not even be discussed but the woke have pushed it to the front and trampled over any kudos she deserves. 

 

Woke 

Millenniums

Virtue signalling

 

The tragic language of the largely-ignored-and-rightly-so right-wing male generation xers 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

I'll await women's civil rights activist, David Goodwillie, & his thoughts about all this, before I make my own judgement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arry

Shakin” with rage ...  Seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I don't think it does. 

 Of course it does. The British media only have so many column inches and television news hours. They have become adept at deflecting from real and important issues by distracting us with what is little more than idle chit chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

People making something out of this should question if they would even have batted an eye lid if this was a male official. He maybe should have been booked for his verbal against the official but for putting his arm on her - naw. He has already been cleared as it is not against the rules to touch officials if not in a aggressive manner. There was **** all creepy about it either. 
 

Ridiculous that anyone is trying to make this into something that it isn’t. 

Different angle here. 


 

 

A5C07302-AB58-4541-B147-DB38CF53C89B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

 Of course it does. The British media only have so many column inches and television news hours. They have become adept at deflecting from real and important issues by distracting us with what is little more than idle chit chat. 

 

Ok, what amount of unwanted male physical contact within a female's work environment is not idle chit chat then? 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

People making something out of this should question if they would even have batted an eye lid if this was a male official. He maybe should have been booked for his verbal against the official but for putting his arm on her - naw. He has already been cleared as it is not against the rules to touch officials if not in a aggressive manner. There was **** all creepy about it either. 
 

Ridiculous that anyone is trying to make this into something that it isn’t. 

Different angle here. 


 

 

A5C07302-AB58-4541-B147-DB38CF53C89B.jpeg

 

Screenshot_20201018_141759_com.android.chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
8 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I don't think it does. 

 

Woke 

Millenniums

Virtue signalling

 

The tragic language of the largely-ignored-and-rightly-so right-wing male generation xers 😁

Stop talking  bollocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

Screenshot_20201018_141759_com.android.chrome.jpg


That’s exactly the same photo I posted what is your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

 

Ok, what amount of unwanted male physical contact within a female's work environment is not idle chit chat then? 😊

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/sexual-harassment-in-a-pandemic-why-staff-are-more-vulnerable/
 

Why not talk about real issues. A footballer touching a female assistant ref when nobody knows if he’d have touched a male in the same manner is no more newsworthy whether it is augero or someone in the east seniors league or similar. It’s a non story.

 

http://business-school.open.ac.uk/news/five-reasons-why-coercive-control-has-increased-during-covid-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
Just now, AlimOzturk said:


That’s exactly the same photo I posted what is your point?

 

I know. I don't think it looks OK. I think it looks creepy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I know. I don't think it looks OK. I think it looks creepy. 


Where about? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/sexual-harassment-in-a-pandemic-why-staff-are-more-vulnerable/
 

Why not talk about real issues. A footballer touching a female assistant ref when nobody knows if he’d have touched a male in the same manner is no more newsworthy whether it is augero or someone in the east seniors league or similar. It’s a non story.

 

http://business-school.open.ac.uk/news/five-reasons-why-coercive-control-has-increased-during-covid-19

 

Talk about them then. I don't even think you need to start a new thread. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/sexual-harassment-in-a-pandemic-why-staff-are-more-vulnerable/
 

Why not talk about real issues. A footballer touching a female assistant ref when nobody knows if he’d have touched a male in the same manner is no more newsworthy whether it is augero or someone in the east seniors league or similar. It’s a non story.

 

http://business-school.open.ac.uk/news/five-reasons-why-coercive-control-has-increased-during-covid-19

YOU think it's a non story - that's fine. 

Others think his verbal abuse of a match official followed by inappropriate touching is a newsworthy story.

That's the magic of the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Where about? :lol: 

 

I'm not expecting you to get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:


That’s exactly the same photo I posted what is your point?

The photo doesn't tell the whole story and it was noticeable that a lot of the video clips on Twitter last night didn't show Aguero's verbal abuse of the official in the lead up to his decision to "touch" her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neil Dongcaster
9 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

Screenshot_20201018_141759_com.android.chrome.jpg


Look at her body language. She’s clearly very uncomfortable.

 

It’s not the biggest deal in the world, however I wouldn’t personally have done it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
7 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I know. I don't think it looks OK. I think it looks creepy. 

:vrface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I'm not expecting you to get it. 


Because I’ve previously shown signs of sexism? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
18 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

Talk about them then. I don't even think you need to start a new thread. 😊

😀 you know fine well what I mean. 

 

18 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

YOU think it's a non story - that's fine. 

Others think his verbal abuse of a match official followed by inappropriate touching is a newsworthy story.

That's the magic of the internet. 


I didn’t say it wasn’t worthy of discussion on here. I said it was idle chit chat and that it was disappointing the media had given time to it when there are real issues far more worthy of coverage. 
 

if it was verbal abuse of a male official and inappropriate touching of a male official would the media be devoting any time to it at all? 
 

Nobody knows if Aguero would have reacted in the same way if it was a male. Male officials have certainly been touched by players in the past. 

Edited by GinRummy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J80MBO

Non incident, non story except people love to be offended in the current outrage, snowflake culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I know. I don't think it looks OK. I think it looks creepy. 

Tell her to feck off back to women's football. Or get her man's dinner ready. 

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear

Miko showed us how to deal with officials,

male or female. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Has she complained about it?

 

 

If so, the context and her side of things would be interesting. 

 

If she's not arsed, why is any one else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dazo
18 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:


That’s exactly the same photo I posted what is your point?


Think he’s trying to tell you he is all offended on her behalf. 
 

I don’t even think it’s a yellow. Going only on the video posted there is nothing wrong with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9

So are we saying that this is ok because she didn’t complain about it?  Where have we heard that one before?
 

Im not looking to make a big deal about it, but I must admit it made me feel uncomfortable watching it live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fancy a brew
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Why is it creepy? 

 

Oh look where this player is touching: 

 

r314565_1296x729_16-9.jpg

 

Could have been worse.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...