Andy Driver

LeylandJambo

LeylandJambo

Apparently Drivers agent is to speak to someone at Tynie soon about his future at the club.

Colonel Kurtz

Theres a queue waiting at Tynie to speak to someone /anyone about their future.

Not many want to stay in this shambles

LeylandJambo

I fully understand how you feel but is it not imperative that we strive to keep hold of players like Driver and such like?

Ron Burgundy

He'll end up at some mid to bottom Championship side.Good player but for a winger he lacks real pace and his finishing is appalling.If Hearts get anywhere near ?1million for him then that would be a good deal on our part.

Gigolo-Aunt

like all players at the club, could not give a **** if they leave.

As long as its a decent price.

Ivan Drago
I fully understand how you feel but is it not imperative that we strive to keep hold of players like Driver and such like?

i honestly dont think it will make a difference tbh

LeylandJambo
i honestly dont think it will make a difference tbh

No it won't but i'd still rather see him playing for us than anyone else

Smoked-Glass
He'll end up at some mid to bottom Championship side.Good player but for a winger he lacks real pace and his finishing is appalling.If Hearts get anywhere near ?1million for him then that would be a good deal on our part.

I thought his finishing was alright. I remember him scoring against Inverness at tynecastle in a 4-1 win and it was a beauty. Also played it cool when andy Mcneil had ****ed up and driver placed the ball in the empty net.

Imeantasong

That's basically what Celtic fans thought about the Scottish Irishman before last season.

It took Strapon to speak about the need to for him to improve his contribution in what was the coming season, but take into account he was still young.

I'd say Driver would need to improve in his delivery / finishing overall, but no way I'd accept a million for him just now.

I'm pretty sure Driver signed an extended contract at the beginning of last season. This means he is a Hearts player despite bids from other clubs.

I realise footballers are not the sharpest tools in the box but what exactly about his future requires qualifying?

Archived