Wish it was all over ?

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

I wish this saga about getting a manager in was over, I am fed up to the teeth with this and that who and what please Vlad get things done you have until the end of next week to get things done or we are in big trouble.

Grumpy.

I wish this saga about getting a manager in was over, I am fed up to the teeth with this and that who and what please Vlad get things done you have until the end of next week to get things done or we are in big trouble.

Grumpy.

That's him told! I'm fairly certain that he'll get it sorted by your deadline after reading this - he'll put the last 6 months behind him and sort it by 'the end of next week'.

Just out of interest, what would be the consequences if he didn't?

portobellojambo1
That's him told! I'm fairly certain that he'll get it sorted by your deadline after reading this - he'll put the last 6 months behind him and sort it by 'the end of next week'.

We'd start next week without a manager, now there's a novelty. :rolleyes:

grumpyespana

Bottom six again or worse still RELEGATION.

Grumpy.

peebles jambo

i just wish that mad fud would get his finger out his lithuanian erse, we've waited long enough, it's stopped being funny now, how many other spl teams have went a season without a proper manger, oh aye, none

Grumpy.

You wish it was all over?... It ain't started yet!

Manager is already signed, along with nine players scrutinised at the Euro championships. They are all currently working together at a secret location in North Korea, Nade's just back from that very location, ask him.

Trust me, everything will be honky dory at Tynecastle come the 9th of August against no other that MM and Motherwell.

Ladies & Gentlemen, long may your glasses be charged!...mine is! Hic!

south morocco

I wish the whole romanov era was all over so we could start again one way or another,its rubbish at the moment

Drylaw Hearts
I wish the whole romanov era was all over so we could start again one way or another,its rubbish at the moment

My feelings also.

26 posts where have you been...Leith?

south morocco

yip thats where i am funnily enough! in amongst them ,port seton though???

john brownlee

go and watch Bravo tv tonight and you would have got a reality check on whats happening in world football in the 21st century

What Mr Romanov is doing at Hearts is not unique it world wide. Some clubs are catching on quicker than others. Its the way the game is going so jump on the train or get off the choice is yours.

Cause the cooncil tax dosent suit you would you go back to the poll tax.

south morocco

right then, whatever mate ,i take it you are pished,it certainly is the way it's going down gorgie way,what's the council tax thing all about anyway,you certainly must be a hobo with that name! enjoy your game tommorrow

Drylaw Hearts
go and watch Bravo tv tonight and you would have got a reality check on whats happening in world football in the 21st century

What Mr Romanov is doing at Hearts is not unique it world wide. Some clubs are catching on quicker than others. Its the way the game is going so jump on the train or get off the choice is yours.

Cause the cooncil tax dosent suit you would you go back to the poll tax.

Bravo TV ?

Reality check ?

Really ?

If Clubs do catch on with what VR is doing at Hearts then we will see the death of Football in this Country.

south morocco
Bravo TV ?

Reality check ?

Really ?

If Clubs do catch on with what VR is doing at Hearts then we will see the death of Football in this Country.

ha ha ,bravo tv?

poll tax??? great stuff!

Archived