***Official Heart of Midlothian vs No Shame Rovers match thread***

neilnunb

I would have Cochrane in for Lee on Friday.  Some strong challenges, neat passing and a couple of exceptional passes and, his blocked shot was a screamer on target.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• iantjambo

• Takeshi kovac

1 minute ago, graygo said:

8 scored this season already, none missed.

Apart from Walkers miss that is

Wighton has made good runs and took two good penalties. Think he'll be good for us at this level.

I think you can be slow and strong in modern football or slight and fast, but you can't be slow and slight. I know he's young but Cochrane needs to become more athletic, either in his strength or his pace. Ideally both. He's a talented player absolutely no doubt and has the potential to be a really nice player.

Bazzas right boot

Looks like if you turn your back and it hits your arm it's a pk now, seen it a few times, is turning your body deemed a intentional, therefor if it hits your arm it's your fault?

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hibs 0-0. Virtually the full team playing.

Aye they are flying in the league cup though according to Stewart....

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Aside from the novelty of Robbie trolling Premier sports,  quite enjoyable. 

Kingsley I really like,  McGill is 2 footed, Harry getting a game and growing into it and the Bauble has replaced the Hairband and looking as good as ever 

Kingsley looks very assured

Bazzas right boot

Looks like if you turn your back and it hits your arm it's a pk now, seen it a few times, is turning your body deemed a intentional, therefor if it hits your arm it's your fault?

Takeshi kovac
Just now, indianajones said:

Hesgoal lagging like mad for me now.

Anyone else?

Yeah , totally gone for me

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

I don’t see why Wighton can’t do well this season. Played well from Arbroath in same league last year and teams will be weaker with lower budgets. Possibly won’t get much game time with Boyce to come back but he’s been decent when called upon so far. 

22 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Where’s the poster who stuck a tenner on Raith after the line ups were announced? 

Exactly...Shan patter....we might not like the line up but let’s not pretend we had the better players 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hesgoal lagging like mad for me now.

Anyone else?

Yep. Thought it was just me

4 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

McGill has looked very composed tonight,  tidy and accurate with his distribution, Frear a bit quiet,and Harry drifting in and out

the game needs to up it for me. Henderson and Moore both high energy as always

Like McGill.  Looking good.

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

"Look at that kids, the time your granddad beat five defenders and slotted it past the keeper".

:D

Its like that photo of Maradona and the 5 Belgian defenders. Exactly like it.