Gino D'Campo

Dirkdiggler77

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Robbed Paul Young or some other 80’s pop star I’m sure. Think he may have done time for it. 

You can take the boy out of Naples but...

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Robbed Paul Young or some other 80’s pop star I’m sure. Think he may have done time for it. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You can take the boy out of Naples but...

Indeed. He's no even a real chef 🤣

Edited by Cruyff

9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Two year stretch apparently. 

Doesn’t have to speak the heavy Italian accent he does. Before he was on this morning and other shows he spoke perfect English. Puts it on for effect. 

Have no problems with him other than that. 

26 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Every time a car backfires he shits himself.

Definitely Italian then.  👍

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Did Paul Young write his hit after Gino's break in 

Every time you go away

you take a piece of me with you 

It was ‘take a piece of meat with you’.

Listen again to the lyrics!

10 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Did Paul Young write his hit after Gino's break in 

Every time you go away

you take a piece of me with you 

Lol.  Clever.  :))

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Great chef....great and funny on the road with Ramsey and the other guy..................pish at family fortunes 

Funny when they got stoned in L.A.  Gino and the big Maitre d guy were wiring into hash-infused cakes, bread, the lot.  Ramsay the big pussy standing at the side saying no :laugh2:.  Think they had to drag Gino out of the place :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 10:08, Salad Fingers said:

Funny when they got stoned in L.A.  Gino and the big Maitre d guy were wiring into hash-infused cakes, bread, the lot.  Ramsay the big pussy standing at the side saying no :laugh2:.  Think they had to drag Gino out of the place :laugh2:

It was like when Ramsay done the cocaine one. He came across as a total straight guy, but I'm not believing he never done it at all in his youth. I'd glady wager that he's the way he is, because he's been bad on it in the past.

8 hours ago, Locky said:

It was like when Ramsay done the cocaine one. He came across as a total straight guy, but I'm not believing he never done it at all in his youth. I'd glady wager that he's the way he is, because he's been bad on it in the past.

According to his autobiography it appears that his brother's addictions to various drugs and the effect on the family is the reason he's so anti-drugs.

8 hours ago, Statts1976uk said:

According to his autobiography it appears that his brother's addictions to various drugs and the effect on the family is the reason he's so anti-drugs.

Forgot about his brother actually. Wasn't his Dad bad with the drink too? Makes sense I guess.

Just now, Locky said:

Forgot about his brother actually. Wasn't his Dad bad with the drink too? Makes sense I guess.

Possibly, it seems that he didn't have the best time growing up. That's probably what motivated him to get out and move up.

22 hours ago, Locky said:

hmmm, go onto youtube and watch first 20 seconds of this christmas turkey recipe. Mibbee he is just really enthused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO5DF8soxwM