French Open final

neilnunb

Despite everything I hope Djokovic wins. 

Hate that someone is so dominant at ine tournament. 😡😁

Edited by neilnunb

Just now, Victorian said:

If Nadal keeps this up,  Djokovic will do well to win 5 games.

His drop shot isn't working as well and hes making loads of unforced errors and its not helping that Rafa is playing at his best.  The power shots from both players are incredible. 

20 minutes ago, Gone said:

Djokovic will have a swig of his magic drink and win in 5

Think that's what Nadal was doing instead of playing at the US. And plenty of it.

🤭

Levels dropped for the whole of the 3rd set.   Fair enough.   Djokovic made to look like a world ranked No.40.   Fair play to Djokovic who kept at it.   The tennis scoring system always allows for a turnaround.

rudi must stay

3 sublime sets of tennis. Well said Mark Petchey at the end, he has been unplayable all tournament. Happy for Rafa, he plays tennis like Muhammed Ali boxed, he goes for all the tough shots and is never boring to watch 

rudi must stay
15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Tennis won't be the same when Roger, Rafa and Novak are gone. 

Roger and Rafa sure, both wonderful attacking players. Novak it certainly will, although him v Murray in his wonder year is still the best defensive performance I have ever seen. Nobody was beating him that day.

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Roger and Rafa sure, both wonderful attacking players. Novak it certainly will, although him v Murray in his wonder year is still the best defensive performance I have ever seen. Nobody was beating him that day.

There's not really much to shout about, coming through. Yes, they're good, but it's not like Bjorn to Supermac and lendl, through to Boris and Stefan, to Sampras and Agassi giving way for Roger, then Rafa. 

rudi must stay
19 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There's not really much to shout about, coming through. Yes, they're good, but it's not like Bjorn to Supermac and lendl, through to Boris and Stefan, to Sampras and Agassi giving way for Roger, then Rafa. 

Back to the era of many different winners I think. I like the look of wee Schwarztman, Aliasme, Tsisipas, Rublev, Thiem, they look to be the ones to beat. I know what you mean about them not being the same quality, but I really think Aliasme is something special 

Edited by rudi must stay