Pre Halloween Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

The village of Ghostly Manor is set in a quaint fishing village, but the residents are anything but quaint. Everyone in the village is part of a team some good and some pretty evil

The town is made up of;

4 Blood sucking vampires  and every second night they stick their fangs into anyone who takes their fancy

4 Zombies who also like to kill someone on the night alternate nights from the vampires

But all is not doomed there also are

4 Detectives who work together to try and seek out the ghouls by investigating someone each night

4 Medics also look to protect someone each night.

The Rules

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Ghoul unvote Ghoul

If you don't your vote will not be counted.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say what role you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched.

All players are part of a team role and are allowed to PM other players in their group about the game.  If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I've killed you type stuff

Ghosts can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, 

To win the Medics and or detectives need to outnumber vampires/zombies or Vampires/zombies group can win if they take other group out and have at least 1 remaining member if there are head to head with a medic or detective  left at the end.

Everyone needs to post at lest 5 times in a day period and have voted. If by the next day a player didn't post 5 times and or didn't have a vote on they will not be able to vote the next day. If after that they don't vote or post 5 times they will be mod killed

PMs getting sent out now 

Deadline will be 8pm Saturday night

Have fun everyone as it is meant to be fun :)

👻👻👻

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Rudi Skacel

• Alex

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill

Let's get started!! Woooohoo 😊

I think I enjoy the team games more than the more vanilla type we usually play tbh

Edited by Stuart McNeill

I would use BS if I was the cop but since I'm not and there is no cop I won't. 

Two questions. 

1. Since there are two threads for this can we run two simultaneous games?

2. How's the weather Marvin? 

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

I would use BS if I was the cop but since I'm not and there is no cop I won't. 

Two questions. 

1. Since there are two threads for this can we run two simultaneous games?

2. How's the weather Marvin? 

Well down here in Bath the sun is out so any vampire is juice if they come near me. Got no chance of being struck by a zombie because after a day like what I've had I already look dead.

Can I get a flu shot from one of the medics after my own surgery refused me despite being in a vulnerable group. True story.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Well down here in Bath the sun is out so any vampire is juice if they come near me. Got no chance of being struck by a zombie because after a day like what I've had I already look dead.

Can I get a flu shot from one of the medics after my own surgery refused me despite being in a vulnerable group. True story.

Glad  to hear the sun is shining on you. Don't you have to wait for a letter about the flu jab down there? Personally I'm walking about feeling immortal after fighting off Covid, the pussy flu can't touch me*

*please use this as my epitaph upon my untimely demise from Flu or a second Covid infection as a cautionary tale. 

Is this an accurate player list?

1 Boof

2 Dunks

3 Dr Sheldon Cooper

4 AlimOzturk

5 Rudi Skacel

6 Stuart Mcneill

7 Prince Buaben

8 Shapes

9 Bunny Munro

12 jambosean75

13 Marvin

14 Alex

15 iantjambo

18 Vlad Magic

19 Smack

20 Milky

7 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goon list

boof

unvote shapes

vote boof

You have a vote on Stuart too! 

12 minutes ago, Boof said:

Is this an accurate player list?

1 Boof

2 Dunks

3 Dr Sheldon Cooper

4 AlimOzturk

5 Rudi Skacel

6 Stuart Mcneill

7 Prince Buaben

8 Shapes

9 Bunny Munro

12 jambosean75

13 Marvin

14 Alex

15 iantjambo

18 Vlad Magic

19 Smack

20 Milky

Yes sorry I didn’t post it 

29 minutes ago, Smack said:

Glad  to hear the sun is shining on you. Don't you have to wait for a letter about the flu jab down there? Personally I'm walking about feeling immortal after fighting off Covid, the pussy flu can't touch me*

*please use this as my epitaph upon my untimely demise from Flu or a second Covid infection as a cautionary tale. 

Bitch receptionist told me I was not entitled to it. I explained that I was due to a pneumonia a few years ago and that I was. So the surgery manager is going to call me on Monday and I will take it from there.

15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

interesting setup, i'm ready to take out some vampires and zombies

178021b637adc0e00c81db10c0b264f0.jpg

71iUAQfsOXL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Whose hand did you bite to get that?

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Thinking about post counts could be fun keeping track especially if Yvonne has had a few glasses of wine :laugh:

I’m confused already and that’s without wine! I blame trying to do a funding bid for work at the same time as setting up this game. As long as I haven’t mentioned vampires or zombies in the funding application all should work out ok.. 

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m confused already and that’s without wine! 

Im not playing this one but I'm jut glad to see you back Yvonne 👍

Edited by Dawnrazor

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Im not playing this one but I'm jut glad to see you back Yvonne 👍

Thank you 😊 

Stuart McNeill

Surely if the game is flowing well with a lot of chatting / discussion going on, we could be less strict with the 5 posts? 

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Surely if the game is flowing well with a lot of chatting / discussion going on, we could be less strict with the 5 posts? 

nah. Thats when people just stay quiet

38 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Whose hand did you bite to get that?

no hands bitten, vamps staked and zombies brains bashed in

22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

no hands bitten, vamps staked and zombies brains bashed in

Vamps, did you say...

Pin by Eerika Schutts on No More Heroes | Wendy james, Transvision vamp,  Women

Before the game started I promised myself that my first vote would go to a prime-numbered player.

So here it is...

Vote Rudi

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

Before the game started I promised myself that my first vote would go to a prime-numbered player.

So here it is...

Vote Rudi

so is number 1..

3 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

To win the Medics and or detectives need to outnumber vampires/zombies or Vampires/zombies group can win if they take other group out and have at least 1 remaining member if there are head to head with a medic or detective  left at the end.

we just need to hit one of the goons on day one to win. That way the medics and detectives will outnumber the other two groups. Easy game

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

we just need to hit one of the goons on day one to win. That way the medics and detectives will outnumber the other two groups. Easy game

Ok I’m sure I put in the end... 🥺🤗

16 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I was wondering about that too. Presumably it will be after the night activities when the sums are done. So the medics would need a save or the vamps would have to hit a ghoul for this scenario to play out. Certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. 

43 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

so is number 1..

Nope 😁

Note that the definition of a prime number doesn't allow 1 to be a prime number: 1 only has one factor, namely 1. Prime numbers have exactly two factors, not "at most two" or anything like that. When a number has more than two factors it is called a composite number. 

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.prime.num.html#:~:text=Here are the first few,%2C 197%2C 199%2C etc.

18 minutes ago, Smack said:

Nope 😁

Note that the definition of a prime number doesn't allow 1 to be a prime number: 1 only has one factor, namely 1. Prime numbers have exactly two factors, not "at most two" or anything like that. When a number has more than two factors it is called a composite number. 

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.prime.num.html#:~:text=Here are the first few,%2C 197%2C 199%2C etc.

smack sticking up for one of his goonly mates

goon list

boof

smack

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Trying to change the rules of the game. Goon behaviour imo

8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

smack sticking up for one of his goonly mates

goon list

boof

smack

Sake. You think you're safe spreading truth about prime numbers and suddenly the long shadow of suspicion is cast upon you. That's the post Trump world for you. 

Think we're still waiting on Dunks, Alex, Sheldon, Sean and Prince to show face so I'll just stick a vote on one of them in the meantime. 

Vote Prince Buaben

Stuart McNeill
51 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Trying to change the rules of the game. Goon behaviour imo

Naw 😂

Unvote Ian

Vote Alim

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

There is a rogue Vlad magic account? Maybe it went to that?

didn't that happen to you in the last game?