๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™จ - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก

Deodato

Another football(er) doc, this time Fernando Torres on Amazon Prime. Recommended to me by my cousin-in-law who is a die hard Atletico fan.ย  From the get go, one concern with these docsย is who finances these docs, is it the player or his agent? This concern cropped up with Anelka and Griezmannย too.

ย 

Also, two hours on one player is a lot. Skipping is advised.ย ย 

ย 

Concerns aside, it's a decent watch, a good five out of ten. Loved how he refused to talk to Real as its something you don't do when you're Atletico. Also, nice to see footage of his time with Liverpool and how much he clicked with Stevie G. Ultimately, for me, it was his goal against Germany in the Euros final in 2008. A game of fine margins, like a game of chess - it was always going to take something special to break the deadlock. One of my favourite goals of all time.ย 

ย 

Worth a watch, there's no ยฃ charge and a reminder of how good Spain were. When they won the Euros in 2018ย none of the team had kids. When they won it again, they all had wee one's watching daddy lift theย trophy again. The team was a family .Those luckyย four year olds.

ย 

Deodato

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Deodato