Ron Gordon's "facility"

Mister T

48 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Not sure it cost him money

Certainly not convinced he is emotionally driven

My grandfather used to keep a loft full of racing pigeons down Puddickie way.  Going back to the 60s, Farmer took an interest and used to help out.  I never got an immpression that he was intereted in football.

12 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Fantasy on McGinn he did just fine on his last game and wont be dropped as they see him as a perfect foil for Grealish.

Sheff utd game? I thought he was pretty poor. Probably just out of form. 

9 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

My grandfather used to keep a loft full of racing pigeons down Puddickie way.  Going back to the 60s, Farmer took an interest and used to help out.  I never got an immpression that he was intereted in football.

He wasn’t - only interested in Leith as a community. He had no interest in football what so ever.

12 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Throwing rocks in glass houses aren't we? Don't think I'm going to concern myself with much speculation about their finances...

No, we aren’t doing that.

16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

"Terrific". Really?

My thoughts exactly. 

There’s a striking similarity with our current manager. However some of our fans can’t help but heap praise on Jack Ross but still won’t give Robbie the credit he’s due. 

Robbie: won the Scottish championship twice 

Ross: won it once

Robbie: failed in English League 1

Ross: failed in English League 1 

Robbie: finished 3rd then sitting second in the Scottish Premiership before he left. 

Ross: decent start but who knows?

My opinion is that JR has toughened them up a bit but has had an unbelievable amount of luck this season. Think I’ll wait to see where they are come May before I label him ‘terrific’.

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

There’s a striking similarity with our current manager. However some of our fans can’t help but heap praise on Jack Ross but still won’t give Robbie the credit he’s due. 

Robbie: won the Scottish championship twice 

Ross: won it once

Robbie: failed in English League 1

Ross: failed in English League 1 

Robbie: finished 3rd then sitting second in the Scottish Premiership before he left. 

Ross: decent start but who knows?

My opinion is that JR has toughened them up a bit but has had an unbelievable amount of luck this season. Think I’ll wait to see where they are come May before I label him ‘terrific’.

On the emboldened bit, I would imagine Ross had a far larger budget down there too.

11 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

On the emboldened bit, I would imagine Ross had a far larger budget down there too.

With higher expectations to be fair to him.

Both managers are still young and will be better for the experience. Ross might turn out to be a very good manager but right now Robbie has the better CV. I don’t get why some are gushing over JR. 

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

He wasn’t - only interested in Leith as a community. He had no interest in football what so ever.

He was coerced into rescuing them by his former business partner and diehard Hibee Jack Gray.In fact it was Jack's wife Maureen who was instrumental in making it happen.Horses mouth.

If you are losing money in the millions and still buying players is that not cheating? Does this acceptance by Hibs fans of financial goings on mean they will no longer mention tainted Scottish Cups. Do you think Kevin Moffat is regretting his correspondence with the Lithuanian government. 

40 minutes ago, Rods said:

If you are losing money in the millions and still buying players is that not cheating? Does this acceptance by Hibs fans of financial goings on mean they will no longer mention tainted Scottish Cups. Do you think Kevin Moffat is regretting his correspondence with the Lithuanian government. 

He's probably regretting his entire existence, sad hibs *****. 

39 minutes ago, Rods said:

I’m expecting him to be in touch soon. Cast a couple of lines... I’ll let you know.

6 hours ago, Rods said:

Bit disappointed really. He’s lost a bit of his amusing idiocy of late. Bit more subdued and half hearted. 😔

BAA0062E-E0B0-47FA-82B3-D6800ED47E30.jpeg.fe80edcac02a105e8d94dcf6343e35ec.jpeg

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

Bit disappointed really. He’s lost a bit of his amusing idiocy of late. Bit more subdued and half hearted. 😔

BAA0062E-E0B0-47FA-82B3-D6800ED47E30.jpeg.fe80edcac02a105e8d94dcf6343e35ec.jpeg

Not sure they are getting it and I have followed this account it’s seems quite amusing so far. 

8 minutes ago, Rods said:

Not sure they are getting it and I have followed this account it’s seems quite amusing so far. 

They don’t get it. In the last two days their owner and their Chairperson have both laid out how desperate things are. Their reply? “Yams been relegated, eh.“ 🐴⬆️

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

They don’t get it. In the last two days their owner and their Chairperson have both laid out how desperate things are. Their reply? “Yams been relegated, eh.“ 🐴⬆️

giphy.gif