Jump to content
taylor75

Pumping the muppet men out the semi...

Recommended Posts

taylor75

Giveing them a head start and we have still not even kicked of our  leauge campaign yet .Could this  be better than the 5-1 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Randy Marsh

I'll forgive Neilson for the Birkirkara defeat and loaning out Zamal if we win the semi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

"No going they can ram it

Boycott

Club should refuse tickets

Only Hearts

**** the SFA

**** the SPFL"

 

Blah blah etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Can't see many fans being allowed in the ground anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders

Couldn't finish leagues last season so why should the cup be any different, refuse to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
36 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Can't see many fans being allowed in the ground anyway.

 

If any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9
47 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Can't see many fans being allowed in the ground anyway.

At this rate, we’ll be lucky if the game goes ahead, Nevermind fans getting in.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29

Gone from eff it to wanting us to eff them (Hibs) right, left, centre, up and down and all ways possible.

Edited by DETTY29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy Brown

The cup should have been scrapped.

But, we are in it.

A SF against our bitter rivals (getting more and more bitter, year on year).

Nailing these ****ers yet again will be up there with 4-0 & 5-1.

Any result, penalty kicks, whatever.

 

Let's do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tott
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

At this rate, we’ll be lucky if the game goes ahead, Nevermind fans getting in.  

 

Is it  on the rise or we just testing more?

 

Whatever it is,nae danger fans will be at this game.

 

For celtics benefit that this goes ahead.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy

Get them pumped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamboelite

**** the semi I have no interest, its a tournament that should have been cancelled.

 

Completely different teams and one gets a two month head start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
40 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

The cup should have been scrapped.

But, we are in it.

A SF against our bitter rivals (getting more and more bitter, year on year).

Nailing these ****ers yet again will be up there with 4-0 & 5-1.

Any result, penalty kicks, whatever.

 

Let's do it.

:yas: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
Just now, Morgan said:

:yas: 

 

👏 

 

FTHibs. 

 

Too many bottle merchants soiling themselves when Hibs win a game at the moment. 

 

They are Hibs, we are Hearts, there's only one outcome. 

 

Even the Scuttlers know it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Roller
2 hours ago, been here before said:

"No going they can ram it

Boycott

Club should refuse tickets

Only Hearts

**** the SFA

**** the SPFL"

 

Blah blah etc...


Uber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

 

👏

 

FTHibs. 

 

Too many bottle merchants soiling themselves when Hibs win a game at the moment. 

 

They are Hibs, we are Hearts, there's only one outcome. 

 

Even the Scuttlers know it. 

 

 

You, my friend, are in my head.  👍

 

The Scuttlers will not know what has hit them when their masters emerge from ‘lockdown’..

 

:fth: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
7 minutes ago, The Roller said:


Uber.

 

Too ****in right mate.

 

Im ragin more than you. Im off the scale ragin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
8 minutes ago, The Roller said:


Uber.

And rightly so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Too ****in right mate.

 

Im ragin more than you. Im off the scale ragin.


Meta Uber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airthjambo

Get into them HHGH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You, my friend, are in my head.  👍

 

The Scuttlers will not know what has hit them when their masters emerge from ‘lockdown’..

 

:fth: 

 

 

Our confidence terrorizes they underlings. 

 

An entirely different mindset, Morg. 

 

Hibs might get their best result v. Hearts at Hampden: a narrow defeat. 

 

If they're feckin lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

We knocked rangers out.  If we had knocked Celtic out as well  there is absolutely not a chance the tournament wouldn't have been scrapped.

 

At a low ebb, you just about say why bother.  Just hand them the bloody thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

We knocked rangers out.  If we had knocked Celtic out as well  there is absolutely not a chance the tournament wouldn't have been scrapped.

 

At a low ebb, you just about say why bother.  Just hand them the bloody thing.

 

No, no, no, doug. 

 

We have a derby to win, against the derby rival that makes Hearts the envy of most, and a Christmas Cup final to look forward to after we've done the needful v. the Lochend scum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Hibs are shite. 

We'll beat them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie Jambo

So we went through months of shite to then get relegated by SPFL then big brother SFA “still keep the cup going”? Why would any self respecting Jambo want to entertain the crooks at SFA? So we can pump them like this. 

So I say... let’s get into these Hibs *******s. Give them a proper doing .. that’ll do donkey that’ll do.  

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon

If the sun was maroon the Hibby would hide until it had set. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
25 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

So we went through months of shite to then get relegated by SPFL then big brother SFA “still keep the cup going”? Why would any self respecting Jambo want to entertain the crooks at SFA? So we can pump them like this. 

So I say... let’s get into these Hibs *******s. Give them a proper doing .. that’ll do donkey that’ll do.  

giphy.gif

 

Magic when that went in. 

 

We were behind the goal, assumed, from that perspective, it was a cross into the area and suddenly we were all going nuts. 

 

A genuine wtf moment in time. 

 

Bring on the Hibees. 

 

Edit: Kevin Thomson. 😁😅😂😊

Edited by martoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maggieb
3 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Couldn't finish leagues last season so why should the cup be any different, refuse to play.

You sir are bang on the money 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
40 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

So we went through months of shite to then get relegated by SPFL then big brother SFA “still keep the cup going”? Why would any self respecting Jambo want to entertain the crooks at SFA? So we can pump them like this. 

So I say... let’s get into these Hibs *******s. Give them a proper doing .. that’ll do donkey that’ll do.  

giphy.gif

 

 

One of the many great things about this is the goalie actually diving into his own goal. Not just falling in or momentum taking him backwards, but diving full-length into his own goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

We knocked rangers out.  If we had knocked Celtic out as well  there is absolutely not a chance the tournament wouldn't have been scrapped.

 

At a low ebb, you just about say why bother.  Just hand them the bloody thing.

 

If anyone had knocked them out it would have been included in the season that could not, under any circumstances, be completed. However, since the puppetmasters still have their chance at a quadruple treble, or whatever number it is, it's full steam ahead.

A farcical load of shite!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
3 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

 

If anyone had knocked them out it would have been included in the season that could not, under any circumstances, be completed. However, since the puppetmasters still have their chance at a quadruple treble, or whatever number it is, it's full steam ahead.

A farcical load of shite!

 

Amazing isn't it.  The season that couldn't possibly be completed several months ago is being completed in December.

 

The Celtic Football Association and the Celtic Professional Football Association have spoken.

 

It will be a significant achievement if having ended their 9000 games without a loss sequence, we then put paid to their quadriple treble farce.

 

How can they even bother to celebrate these trophies.  It's like a 30 year old kicking a 5 year old senseless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wee Mikey
7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

One of the many great things about this is the goalie actually diving into his own goal. Not just falling in or momentum taking him backwards, but diving full-length into his own goal.

 

How true!

 

I've just watched that 10 times in a row and it gets funnier every time, especially when zoomed in a bit. The way he's holding the left post with excited concentration, then steps out anticipating a cross into the box, and then gets taken by surprise resulting in an absolutely hilarious side-step bunny-hop and doomed dive right into the back of the net!

 

Remember though; when you describe the scene as "... the goalie ..." that it was not just any goalie. Oh no, not by a long way. It was none other than the legendary Zibi Malkowski and I'll never tire remembering that Tynecastle chant of, "Zibi is a Jambo, Zibi is a Jambo, na na na na, na na na na." Total entertainment!

Edited by Wee Mikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voiceofreasonfortheseason
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Amazing isn't it.  The season that couldn't possibly be completed several months ago is being completed in December.

 

The Celtic Football Association and the Celtic Professional Football Association have spoken.

 

It will be a significant achievement if having ended their 9000 games without a loss sequence, we then put paid to their quadriple treble farce.

 

How can they even bother to celebrate these trophies.  It's like a 30 year old kicking a 5 year old senseless.

That's a brilliant way of putting it mate, I am going to quote you on this if you don't mind! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shanks

Have they even confirmed the kick off date/time for this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MR INCREDIBLE

Show some guts Hearts. 

Tell them to ram it.!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
complete control

Should be called unfinished just like the league but no way will budge refuse to play unfortunately.  Just give liewall the thing now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Can't see many fans being allowed in the ground anyway.

Few hundred suits thatl be about it ?

Absolute non event apart from the fact its a semi ,     and coming at an awful time for hearts'    but its a one off so let's wait and hope .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heart of Darkness
13 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

 

One of the many great things about this is the goalie actually diving into his own goal. Not just falling in or momentum taking him backwards, but diving full-length into his own goal.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29

Harshest of harsh realities is we can't tell them to ram it so in Craig Gordon's words.

 

'We'll take them tomorrow if we have to'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy

Looks likely the Gorgie boys wont be at the game supporting the football club, we have to back our side from a distance.  This game has become crucial in so many ways other than the obvious. Pump Hibs. Officially end the painful frustrating bullshit eye bleeding football of the Levien era. 

424185_267654463335961_709914145_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

2 games from a trophy, 1 game from a second final with these shitty skid marks in the way. 

 

Great opportunity to get to the final and give us another free shot at celtic, if it's Aberdeen it would be a great chance of a trophy. 

 

They'll be getting the full maroon girth, again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy

This match is going to blow the mind of the loser, i am following my routine traditions and rules on this fixture.

 

Even knowing we have been screwed over by most clubs in Scotland the SPFL SFA etc, i would still go to the match no matter how much it cost even to threat to my health and well being. i couldn't live with myself if i didn't go if fans were allowed into the ground or at least try to turn up at the ground anyway and show the team i am there with my scarf flag and tammy. Not turning up and taking it out on the side online or wherever, couldn't bare that feeling knowing i was being a weasel against my Jam Tarts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoked-Glass

Hopefully on a saturday this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

If we lose it doesn’t matter, should never have been played.

 

if we win it will be a true underdog story, a win against all odds, despite the establishments attenpts to screw us! Up there with the best ever derby wins !!

 

that simple - hibs can’t win this 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poultry
15 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

So we went through months of shite to then get relegated by SPFL then big brother SFA “still keep the cup going”? Why would any self respecting Jambo want to entertain the crooks at SFA? So we can pump them like this. 

So I say... let’s get into these Hibs *******s. Give them a proper doing .. that’ll do donkey that’ll do.  

giphy.gif

This never gets old. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoked-Glass
22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

If we lose it doesn’t matter, should never have been played.

 

if we win it will be a true underdog story, a win against all odds, despite the establishments attenpts to screw us! Up there with the best ever derby wins !!

 

that simple - hibs can’t win this 👍🏻

Remember league Cup quarterfinal 2013/14.    Took a pounding but won 1-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye

Personally don't think this should go ahead until crowds are allowed back in. It'll probably end up costing us money to play it. 

The SFA have proved they're imbecilic morons by siding with the SPFL so it's not like the games need to be played this year, this seasons SC should be scrapped as its going to be absolute chaos with testing etc... anyway. 

 

Play the fixtures when they benefit the teams involved.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy
8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Personally don't think this should go ahead until crowds are allowed back in. It'll probably end up costing us money to play it. 

The SFA have proved they're imbecilic morons by siding with the SPFL so it's not like the games need to be played this year, this seasons SC should be scrapped as its going to be absolute chaos with testing etc... anyway. 

 

Play the fixtures when they benefit the teams involved.  

 This is the right time to play it and go on to win it, are you suggesting you would give it a swerve ? Hearts have the chance to win a coveted Covid 19 2020 Scottish Cup. That in itself would get it right up everyone including the panty sniffers. That one trophy will be remembered eternally as the Covid 19 Cup. We need too win it. Come on admit it you are hurting and acting up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye
18 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

 This is the right time to play it and go on to win it, are you suggesting you would give it a swerve ? Hearts have the chance to win a coveted Covid 19 2020 Scottish Cup. That in itself would get it right up everyone including the panty sniffers. That one trophy will be remembered eternally as the Covid 19 Cup. We need too win it. Come on admit it you are hurting and acting up. 

 

That the same as Celtics coveted Covid 19 league win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

 

That the same as Celtics coveted Covid 19 league win?

Also get the chance to stop the tramps winning the coveted Covid 19 Treble . Yes that is all i need to want us to play the Semi final against the panty sniffers with no fans there and win it . Then go on and win the Final against the tramps with no fans there and win it. A bunch of Jambos here are playing the boycott game, if any tickets come up they will be grabbed , that is a fact. The team wins it rules the roost in the Championship gets the buzz of success mixed with the edge to return and win more trophies. Yes i will regard it as the same. Will You ? You missed out the part we get to win it legally not as cheats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...