Hans Eskillsson

garethjambo

garethjambo

Our man Hans eskillsson seems to now be a pro poker player. Looked him up on google images and there apears to be loads of him with short hair posing as a poker player.....(remember his mad perm!?) Looks quite cool now actually. Didnt realise he was capped for Sweden!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Eskilsson

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&resnum=0&q=hans%20eskilsson&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Winston Ingram

Hope there are no big crowds at thse poker events... he would lose all he owned...!!

I see from that wikipedia article that he converted to a centre half not long after he left hearts and its no wonder! He was on par with clum for his goalscoring record.

I wonder when he got his 3 swedish caps? Before or after hearts?

Rick Grimes
I see from that wikipedia article that he converted to a centre half not long after he left hearts and its no wonder! He was on par with clum for his goalscoring record.

before

grumpyespana

Well that is a blast from the past he was rubbish but did he not love playing in front of big crowds this used to make him play better lol, remember a game against the hibees wher he missed a sitter or was it two my grandson would have scored and he was only five years old happy days.

Grumpy.

Well that is a blast from the past he was rubbish but did he not love playing in front of big crowds this used to make him play better lol, remember a game against the hibees wher he missed a sitter or was it two my grandson would have scored and he was only five years old happy days.

It certainly took a lot of skill NOT to score from the position he was in.

Archived