Vinnie Jones

Nucky Thompson

Watched it aswell. Fair play to the guy, opened up a lot.

Actually changed my view on him aswell. Seems a decent bloke.

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Absolute Gentleman. Just watched his life story on Piers Morgan life stories.

I

Absolute pish! More like. A total scumbag who likes to try to bite a neighbour's nose off, bottles people in bar fights because he can't actually fight. Kicked people because he was shite at football. He can't act, so just plays himself and is generally just a bully. Other than that, a Gentleman. 👍

Edited by ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Absolute pish! More like. A total scumbag who likes to try to bite a neighbour's nose off, bottles people in bar fights because he can't actually fight. Kicked people because he was shite at football. He can't act, so just plays himself and is generally just a bully. Other than that, a Gentleman. 👍

But enough about you, ausseh, what do you think about Mr Jones?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

But enough about you, ausseh, what do you think about Mr Jones?

Don't think much about him either way. Just questioning your lovers description of a gentleman. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don't think much about him either way. Just questioning your lovers description of a gentleman. 

:D

Nucky's a handsome chap, ausseh, but not my type.

Seems alright, does a lot for charity and has time to brighten folks day.

As for football, would have hated to play against him, but the hardman - dirty tackler role he was pretty good at.

Placid Casual
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Yes, he’s an absolute ****hole. His cowardly tackle on Tottenham’s Gary Stevens springs to mind; he ended Stevens’ career with that tackle.

Edited by Placid Casual

Nucky Thompson
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nah. he was a working class lad who done good. Very limited talent granted.

He was a hero for every teams fans that he played for because of his commitment.

There's not enough players like him in the game anymore IMO 

I read his 1st autobiography years ago and he comes over very humble. Struggles with his mental health

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Nah. he was a working class lad who done good. Very limited talent granted.

He was a hero for every teams fans that he played for because of his commitment.

There's not enough players like him in the game anymore IMO 

I read his 1st autobiography years ago and he comes over very humble. Struggles with his mental health

👍

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

How does it feel to live in a world where everything is Black and White with no in between?

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

It beggars belief that his performance in Gone in 60 seconds wasn't given any recognition at the Oscars.

Not a patch on his turn in x-men I’m afraid

23 hours ago, ri Alban said:

That’s him ! 

17 hours ago, Phage said:

Seems alright, does a lot for charity and has time to brighten folks day.

As for football, would have hated to play against him, but the hardman - dirty tackler role he was pretty good at.

Jimmy saville did a lot of charity work , it’s not an indicator of morality or decency in a person anymore as such. 

On 06/09/2020 at 01:39, ri Alban said:

You are not given permission to own multiple firearms if this is the way you behave. 
I know Jones is a keen shot so I can only assume that the reputation you think is his,is actually red top make believe. 
One sniff of trouble and the cops come and take your guns. Even if it is unfounded it takes years to get your guns back. 
It’s show business. 

SectionDJambo

Just saw an item on the news.

Paul Gascoigne was at this recording of Jones with Morgan. Morgan put a photo out out on social media and it appears to have alerted thieves to know that he wasn’t home.

His home was burgled and a lot of stuff taken, including some irreplaceable stuff from his dad.

The guy is a bit of a basket case but doesn’t deserve that.

Better call Saul

He was on some singing competition recently with a whole load of other celebs his singing was bloody horrific but the he kept being put through as every so often his poor wife would be brought up and how brave he is and he's a credit to mankind etc etc utter bollocks. 

10 hours ago, jb102 said:

You are not given permission to own multiple firearms if this is the way you behave. 
I know Jones is a keen shot so I can only assume that the reputation you think is his,is actually red top make believe. 
One sniff of trouble and the cops come and take your guns. Even if it is unfounded it takes years to get your guns back. 
It’s show business. 

Had his firearms licence revoked, although he may have got it back since.

Screenshot_20200907-213112~2.png

The Real Maroonblood
45 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Had his firearms licence revoked, although he may have got it back since.

Screenshot_20200907-213112~2.png

A pillar of the community.

:lol:

22 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Jimmy saville did a lot of charity work , it’s not an indicator of morality or decency in a person anymore as such. 

Sweet baby jesus, giant leap to Jimmy savile here. Let's face it there is as much chance of VJ being a peado as you or I.

This place is toxic as hell. Post a wee throw away, Vinnie seems alright sort of post and you get jimmy ****ing savile brought up.

Dont really care... really dont. Swing your Male genitals around the place and have fun with that. Not going to argue he is a good guy or bad guy, dont care. Do care that JKB always has some ramjet primed and ready to attack anyone that posts anything about anything.

So your suggesting that doing charity work isn't a indicator of moral decency anymore? Because of savile? That's its... one institutional rapist and peado and that's the end of it, no one can be trusted? At what date did this seize to be an indicator please?