Bill Clark

neilnunb

Probably another self interested old firm sycophant from the old firm arse kissing sycophant conveyor line ready to step into his shoes...Unless its Craig Levein ::troll::

part_time_jambo
20 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I hope his next turd’s a hedgehog.

I've seen that statement a number of times on the forum. Is it you that keeps using it or are you copying someone else? Just wondering.

Heartsofgold

I wonder if he's gone to take up a role in the SFA/SPFL?  Whatever.  See ya ya prick, we will still not be visiting your shitehole of a stadium any time soon ya bawbag.

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I wonder if he's gone to take up a role in the SFA/SPFL?  Whatever.  See ya ya prick, we will still not be visiting your shitehole of a stadium any time soon ya bawbag.

Nor will anyone else.

29 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Acted like an arsehole, and sullied what used to be a good relationship between the two clubs.

Such a shame that he was completely lacking the integrity of Turnbull Hutton (RIP) who was a shining light in Scottish Football during his time as Chairman of Raith Rovers.

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

Such a shame that he was completely lacking the integrity of Turnbull Hutton (RIP) who was a shining light in Scottish Football during his time as Chairman of Raith Rovers.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

In our case it will be deliberate avoidance.

The guy taking over from him Jon Sim will quite probably know James Anderson and Stuart Wallace given his business background.

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

The guy taking over from him Jon Sim will quite probably know James Anderson and Stuart Wallace given his business background.

Maybe I'm being a bit disingenuous but the damage is done for me.  

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

Maybe I'm being a bit disingenuous but the damage is done for me.  

Likewise. Just making an observation. I would imagine their attitude and decisions were as a board not just from their Chairman.

Heartsofgold
Just now, wavydavy said:

Likewise. Just making an observation. I would imagine their attitude and decisions were as a board not just from their Chairman.

Exactly my take as well.  Any company or Chairman of the board cannot make unilateral decisions concerning the company without involving the board in those decisions.  He was the mouthpiece but they will have made at least some of the decisions that affected us.

14 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Wonderful piece or writing this from Fife Today.

A statement from the club said that Mr Clark’s has stood down with “immediate effect”.

Pushed then ?

If so why ?

Glamorgan Jambo
10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

what business background? He’s an accountant based in Bangkok. Don’t know about Stuart Wallace but that definitely isn’t the circles

JA moves in.

1 minute ago, john thomas said:

Pushed then ?

If so why ?

No idea. It was the grammar being used really that I was referring to.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

No idea. It was the grammar being used really that I was referring to.

Yes I got that .

Just seems suspiciously sudden . Probably wishful thinking on my part

I Must be wonderful to live in this world where you can just stick a knife in someone’s back, and then expect to be able to just turn around and say “let’s build bridges”, and everything is forgiven. *****.

FarmerTweedy
26 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Wonderful piece or writing this from Fife Today.

A statement from the club said that Mr Clark’s has stood down with “immediate effect”.

Mr Clark's what has stood down???

5 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

what business background? He’s an accountant based in Bangkok. Don’t know about Stuart Wallace but that definitely isn’t the circles

JA moves in.

Global CEO of PKF and formerly with KPMG. Stuart Wallace was with PWC as a senior partner. 

1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

I've seen that statement a number of times on the forum. Is it you that keeps using it or are you copying someone else? Just wondering.

No idea about anyone else?

I heard it a number of years ago and found it amusing. Reserve it for special occasions 👍

Still haven't advertised season tickets etc on their website. Looking for volunteers to do work at the ground. etc

Have spoken to a couple of rovers supporters and they have totally apathy for the season ahead. 

The think Hearts, Inverness, Dundee & Dunfermline is the top four all season long and the rest of them will just be trying to avoid finishing in the bottom 2.

iwasthere1954
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Mr Clark's what has stood down???

I hadn't noticed that. It doesn't bare thinking about it.😁

I really hope everyone sticks to their guns and boycott's Starks Park.

I do not want a penny of Hearts supporters money going to that club.

The damage is done as far as I am concerned.

Great. One of the most bumbling buffoons in the game. A complete and utter imposter who loved his 15 minutes of fame stamping on us. GTF ya dick. 

2 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Great. One of the most bumbling buffoons in the game. A complete and utter imposter who loved his 15 minutes of fame stamping on us. GTF ya dick. 

Rovers supporters think he was doing a good job and they were finally going in the right direction. :rofl:

I can’t wait to play these stupid puddle drinking bumpkins. They are getting well and truly horsed.

1 hour ago, Mundaydog said:

Still haven't advertised season tickets etc on their website. Looking for volunteers to do work at the ground. etc

Have spoken to a couple of rovers supporters and they have totally apathy for the season ahead. 

The think Hearts, Inverness, Dundee & Dunfermline is the top four all season long and the rest of them will just be trying to avoid finishing in the bottom 2.

They are definitely selling season tickets.

https://www.raithrovers.net/44566/season-tickets-202021.htm

They had sold 600 a couple of weeks back.

34 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I knew Turnbull Hutton personally. Always talked up the game in this country and wasn't overly keen on the old firm either. He was Mr Raith Rovers.

8 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I knew Turnbull Hutton personally. Always talked up the game in this country and wasn't overly keen on the old firm either. He was Mr Raith Rovers.

How the **** they went from him, to this classless balloon, I’ve no idea.