"It's Not All About Hearts!"

Tasavallan

It warms my soul that bitter idiot has us living rent free in his heid and on his shitty wee radio show. 

Edited by OTT

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I think you will find that; yes it feckin' is, Gordon

What's the mutton abuser waffling about now? Is there any context to your OP?

Fluorescent Adolescent

Considering we were mentioned by name specifically with regards us ceasing training, it’s got a lot to do with Hearts.

Snivelling arsepiece.

SectionDJambo

Sounds like he's been out for a pint and a greet with the other nitwit, Broadfoot. If they don't want us to think it's all about us, they should stop making it all about us. 

His Aberdeen break protocol, big time, and Hearts are specifically told to stop training.

Make of that what you will, Dick.

I try like feck to like the roaster due to his association with Spartans charity, but good grief what an absolute tosser!

The Old Tolbooth

He used to be one of the good guys, but ever since his absolutely disgusting bout of sheer racism against Miko, he’s hated us ever since. He’s now well and truly an old firm arse licker, a complete and utter weegie sycophant who sucks up to those disgusting two clubs at every opportunity, the man is vile and is everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. 

I know he’ll be reading this too because he has an account on here and has posted in the past to defend himself, he looks down his greasy nose at us like we’re scum, when in fact it’s people like him who are scum, if I ever sold my arse to the weegie filth like he has, I’d be utterly embarrassed to show my face anywhere again. 

Reply if you dare Richard Gordon, we’ll be waiting. 

Now non Premiership clubs do not need to test for COVID-19, yet Hearts have been carrying out testing as if an elite club.  I await the rumpuss when just one lwer league is testked positive.

So all the expensive testing kit bought by Hearts will be available on eBay soon.

7 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

He used to be one of the good guys, but ever since his absolutely disgusting bout of sheer racism against Miko, he’s hated us ever since. He’s now well and truly an old firm arse licker, a complete and utter weegie sycophant who sucks up to those disgusting two clubs at every opportunity, the man is vile and is everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. 

I know he’ll be reading this too because he has an account on here and has posted in the past to defend himself, he looks down his greasy nose at us like we’re scum, when in fact it’s people like him who are scum, if I ever sold my arse to the weegie filth like he has, I’d be utterly embarrassed to show my face anywhere again. 

I realise you can't mention usernames until the person has posted. 

I'm good at anagrams though 😁

2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Now non Premiership clubs do not need to test for COVID-19, yet Hearts have been carrying out testing as if an elite club.  I await the rumpuss when just one lwer league is testked positive.

So all the expensive testing kit bought by Hearts will be available on eBay soon.

Its almost a set up to make sure the championship fails.

Proving the point that only well run premiership teams can continue the season.

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Thought they changed the rule and you could tag them now? 

😉

2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I know for an absolute FACT that the specky, whiney ringpiece has NEVER made his wife cum. 😊

😂👅

husref musemic
22 minutes ago, Tott said:

Its almost a set up to make sure the championship fails.

Proving the point that only well run premiership teams can continue the season.

the unbelievable incompetence continues. wtf would you not have testing. why ?

38 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Old firm arselicker indeed. So many weaklings go through there and can’t stand their ground. 

They just end up pandering to the masses. 

7 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I know for an absolute FACT that the specky, whiney ringpiece has NEVER made his wife cum. 😊

Doubt he’s ever made himself cum. Probably bores himself flaccid half way through.

Guest ToqueJambo

Interested to know what Gordon thinks the bigger football story in Scotland has been the last few months if not Hearts and our ongoing battles with, well, everyone it seems.

The Aberdeen and Celtic protocol breaches was pretty big but they all seem quite happy to move on from that as quickly as possible. We're only in the news again because of those two clubs and the SFA/SPFL/JRG's response to what they did.

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, norrie1952 said:

Only Hearts.

Exactly. 

I've stopped listening/ watching that shite.

Like others have said, they're more like paid trolls trying to get a reaction, rather than knowledgable experts offering unbiased insight & opinion.

We really need to get our shit together and deal with any team that comes our way. If the dons stj game was a barometer of the standard of the top flight, then it shouldn't be that hard..

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Hi Mrs Gordon. :lol:

Francis Albert

Not listened to Sportsound for years. Is Richard Gordon the one I recall as sounding like Paul O'Grady in his Lily Savage guise?

4 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Through the business I'm in I know Richard the Dick.Cant tell the stories on here but by god he's a strange one.A creep? I didn't say that...

3 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Old firm arselicker indeed. So many weaklings go through there and can’t stand their ground. 

They just end up pandering to the masses. 

he loves the old firm. His arse is like a broken cat flap when it comes to them. Actually despise the dick

3fingersreid

He really is a ****ing twat,

only Hearts Richard ,  Only Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Unknown user
6 hours ago, luckydug said:

You can if you @ them

I haven't listened to this shower since around 2006-2007.

Dick and his band of merry pranksters, even then, would sit and giggle at the "unpronounceable" names of the Hearts Lithuanian players (whilst being able to pronounce every single name of the mhank's and the hun's foreign players with ease), slate the Hearts team for being full of foreigners (at a time when something like 10 of ra sellick's first team was non-Scottish) and quiver with anticipation, waiting for the much anticipated "wheels falling off Hearts wagon".

He's selectively xenophobic and really turned on us after he was roasted on here for his hypocrisy and Lith-Hate after the Miko incident in the Scotland Lithuania game.

However contemptible the BBC is, Dick and his chums manage, it seems, to still plumb the depths with their bottomless ignorance and agenda against Hearts.

This period, I believe, must be the nadir for Scottish football and in fairness these reptiles at the BBC only reflect that. 

Edited by Deid Heid

Him, little chic-pea, Willie wonky heid, and all the rest of the idiots from that lolly pop factory can go and bite ma shite.

tartofmidlothian
15 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

When did that come in, and what the **** is it all about? Does Covid ask the SPFL to have a vote on who it should infect or something?

It’s not all about Hearts??? It feckin is if we step over the line on any issue like cutting players wages! They are all over us like a rash with headline news!

5 hours ago, Deid Heid said:

I haven't listened to this shower since around 2006-2007.

Dick and his band of merry pranksters, even then, would sit and giggle at the "unpronounceable" names of the Hearts Lithuanian players (whilst being able to pronounce every single name of the mhank's and the hun's foreign players with ease), slate the Hearts team for being full of foreigners (at a time when something like 10 of ra sellick's first team was non-Scottish) and quiver with anticipation, waiting for the much anticipated "wheels falling off Hearts wagon".

He's selectively xenophobic and really turned on us after he was roasted on here for his hypocrisy and Lith-Hate after the Miko incident in the Scotland Lithuania game.

However contemptible the BBC is, Dick and his chums manage, it seems, to still plumb the depths with their bottomless ignorance and agenda against Hearts.

This period, I believe, must be the nadir for Scottish football and in fairness these reptiles at the BBC only reflect that. 

Perfectly summed up! 👍

15 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Not listened to Sportsound for years. Is Richard Gordon the one I recall as sounding like Paul O'Grady in his Lily Savage guise?

Likewise. I wonder if he still sounds like he has a close peg on his nose  when he speaks.

Richard Gordon is just another cog in the old firm wheel of the laughable product that is Scottish Football. Journalists are supposed to be the ones who get right in the faces of ALL clubs and get media coverage for people that want to know what's going on. It's called doing your job. But in this country they're too busy licking the backsides of the old firm, the most vile clubs in football for what they stand for and their bigoted beliefs. But hey, let's just sweep all that under the carpet and laughingly try to ridicule one of Scottish football's founder clubs. The biggest supported club out-with the old scum as well no matter what the likes of Hibs and Aberdeen think. And don't get me started on some of the other erses that broadcast on that station on a Saturday afternoon. There's Willie Miller who almost sounds like he needs permission to make a point "Hello, it's Willie Miller here!" before he's allowed to ask a question. Neil MCann is also become a bit of an arse, thinks he knows everything about football but couldn't get a crappy side like Dundee to perform. Aye Neil, that's why yir no in a job wee man! Off the Ball and Stuart Cosgrove in the last wee while has become a very bitter individual when it comes to HMFC, was never like that in the past. I blame Tommy Wright who had a chip on his shoulder about Hearts and weasels like Cosgrove took the bait.

They all need to be sacked and a fresh, non-bias and more professional group of individuals brought in. The only one worth listening to is actually Michael Stewart who pulls no punches and likes to thump the old firm boaby-sookers noses just to see them squirm.

Edited by jambonian

The Old Tolbooth
15 hours ago, Hendolad said:

Through the business I'm in I know Richard the Dick.Cant tell the stories on here but by god he's a strange one.A creep? I didn't say that...

That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest mate, he even looks like one, I wouldn’t be leaving him with the missus for long unattended for sure! 

19 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Is that you Mrs Gordon?

On/Off the Ball has run its course, I think. Tired, repetitive and not very funny. I've emailed a couple of times just to let them know my thoughts and that they lost a listener on the back of Cosgrove's "Aye, right" attitude to James Anderson's benefactorial input.