OF at it again

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

The old firm now want an extra 5% from all visiting teams out of the money of away ticket sales. This is apparently to cover their admin costs!

Every other club in the SPL should tell them to GTF!

The Comedian

If true we should Increase our % too, we'll make far more out of it than they will. Anyway how expensive is admin for a few hundred ticket's?

The old firm now want an extra 5% from all visiting teams out of the money of away ticket sales. This is apparently to cover their admin costs!

Fine by me.

Let HMFC do likewise and also pass on the cost of extra policing & stewarding required IN Tynie when the great unwashed visit.

I'm wouldnt be surprised if Strathclyde Police force requested expenses in respect of the "admin costs" incurred when Hearts visit Glasgow.

Must be some amount of paperwork to get through.....

Spellczech

Interesting how the 2 of them demand this is concert...It really is a case of them against the rest.

Doctor FinnBarr

Pair of barstewards, let them sod off to the Dutch/German or whoever wants them league.

:mad:

Interesting how the 2 of them demand this is concert...It really is a case of them against the rest.

They do everything together, same sponsors, open shops in glasgow airport on the same day, start tv stations at the same time, always vote the same way at any sfa/spl meetings etc etc etc. they are called the old firm because thats what they are, one firm, they are one and the same thing, the only rivalry that exists (fueled by positive sectarianism by both clubs) is between the fans who are too stupid to see the bigger picture.

mickmaroon

Fair dos, so long as the arrangement is reciprocal.

For the 5% we get for their fans we could provide them with complimentary bars of soap and detailed instructions (in simple words natch) on what to actually do with it.

OR we could tell them to stuff it and cut their allocation further. Since we've had fewer of the swine the stink on match day has been substantially reduced.

Blue huns/green huns - they're just the same.

Mark_Mywords
They do everything together, same sponsors, open shops in glasgow airport on the same day, start tv stations at the same time, always vote the same way at any sfa/spl meetings etc etc etc. they are called the old firm because thats what they are, one firm, they are one and the same thing, the only rivalry that exists (fueled by positive sectarianism by both clubs) is between the fans who are too stupid to see the bigger picture.

Absolutely spot on. Both clubs would be average sized clubs without the use of sectarianism. I hate how the media put them on a pedestal. I despise both of them (equally).

Given the way their stewards and the Police treat away fans I'm really surprised that anyone in their right mind wants to actually attend an away game at either of those 2 cesspits.

I personally will NEVER set foot in either stadium as long as I live other than to attend a game involving Hearts and any team other than those 2 purveyors of filth and I know of plenty others with the same view.

They can take their 5 % and shove it as far up their chocolate drainpipes as is humanly possible.

mickmaroon
Given the way their stewards and the Police treat away fans I'm really surprised that anyone in their right mind wants to actually attend an away game at either of those 2 cesspits.

I personally will NEVER set foot in either stadium as long as I live other than to attend a game involving Hearts and any team other than those 2 purveyors of filth and I know of plenty others with the same view.

They can take their 5 % and shove it as far up their chocolate drainpipes as is humanly possible.

well said, sir!

Fine by me as long as it's reciprocal, 5% of 500 tickets won't be anywhere near as tasty as 5% of 2,000 tickets.

Fan dans

frankblack

If the OF want to charge an admin fee it should be to their own supporters on top of the price charged by Hearts.

If they don't like that tell them to GTF. Clubs like Hearts, Hibs, and Aberdeen don't need their money anyway.

As others above have pointed out we should charge them extra for increased Security and Policing, as witnessed at Manchester.

Doctor FinnBarr

If the ugly sisters both announced this at the same time then surely its time for the OFT to get involved and investigate whether or not their running a cartel of some description.

Just a thought.

A link would be nice as this doesn't really make any sense.

For a league game the home team keeps 100% of the money so they can charge what they want without having to justify the reason for any increase.

The only stipulation is they have to charge away fans the same price as a home fan for an equivalent seat. Is this the rule they want to change?

Or, are you saying they want a 5% cut of the tickets they sell to their fans for away games?

mickmaroon
A link would be nice as this doesn't really make any sense.

For a league game the home team keeps 100% of the money so they can charge what they want without having to justify the reason for any increase.

The only stipulation is they have to charge away fans the same price as a home fan for an equivalent seat. Is this the rule they want to change?

Or, are you saying they want a 5% cut of the tickets they sell to their fans for away games?

I don't have a link but there was a small para in today's Metro (yes, i hang my head in shame ...) on an extra 'admin' charge on away fans.

Actually we should charge them 10% - why, because we can!

Supply and demand they will still buy the tickets.

Fair dos, so long as the arrangement is reciprocal.

For the 5% we get for their fans we could provide them with complimentary bars of soap and detailed instructions (in simple words natch) on what to actually do with it.

OR we could tell them to stuff it and cut their allocation further. Since we've had fewer of the swine the stink on match day has been substantially reduced.

Blue huns/green huns - they're just the same.

That's why they are now known collectively as the "biggot brothers!"

Pair of barstewards, let them sod off to the Dutch/German or whoever wants them league.

Send them both to the Irish League...They sing about their love of the Country often enough...Dirty S C U M F****** :mad:

shaun.lawson

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Old_Firm

:)

LiamWallace
Fine by me.

Let HMFC do likewise and also pass on the cost of extra policing & stewarding required IN Tynie when the great unwashed visit.

Exactly I hate how rangers and celtic always think they can have things there own way Vlad had the right idea on this at least when he stood up to them. More teams should do the same no way should they be getting more money from the other clubs they get enough as it is.

I always thought the reason why clubs only take the corner plots at these cess pits was that the ALL the tickets were prepaid by the different clubs and if they didn't sell them that was their loss.

They have always been robbing barstewards so the rest of the SPL should reciprocate - if they want an away stand make them pay for the whole ferking thing in advance. Also make them stay behind for 20 minutes like they make us do.

Well they will never get 5% from me as i'd never want to visit their poxy parks,especially after what happened to our fans last season at darkheid

Geoff Kilpatrick

All the more reason to ban them from Tynecastle - problem solved!

Mr Brightside

Not sure if I interpretated the report I heard on the radio report wrong, but I thought the Old Firm wanted 5% admin charge for selling tickets to away games.

i.e. 5% of the cost of a ticket when they visit tynie. This would be a way for them to make money from games not played at Ibrox or Parkhead.

frankblack
Not sure if I interpretated the report I heard on the radio report wrong, but I thought the Old Firm wanted 5% admin charge for selling tickets to away games.

i.e. 5% of the cost of a ticket when they visit tynie. This would be a way for them to make money from games not played at Ibrox or Parkhead.

That is exactly what the OP said.

I don't have a problem with them charging their own fans an extra 5% on top of the ticket price, but if they attempt to take it from us they should be told to GTF or cover the costs of security and policing.

Archived