New Away Strip

Batistuta87

Anyone know if it's on general sale or if not, when it's released? It's still saying "pre-order now" online but thought I'd seen that they were starting deliveries from 10th - can you go into the shop and buy one?? I've got an early finish from work tomorrow and fancy taking the wee man through to get his....

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

You can get it in the shop.

5 minutes ago, Donutz said:

Plenty in the shop last week when I was in there. Wee man got the light blue training top.

Brilliant, cheers lads 👍🏻👍🏻 

been here before
Just now, Batistuta87 said:

I guess close / delete thread!? 

✌🏻️

Best keep it open for now just incase the Hamilton express is due in tomorrow and advice re queues, parking, weather and somewhere for breakfast is required.

I have to say the service from the Club Shop has been totally superb, away shirt ordered online and was with me in a few days, well done to the staff. Hearts and only Hearts 💕

Samuel Camazzola
10 hours ago, been here before said:

Best keep it open for now just incase the Hamilton express is due in tomorrow and advice re queues, parking, weather and somewhere for breakfast is required.

😄 And the % of face mask usage on show. 

• 5 months later...

The current away strip is absolutely bogging, scabby shade of blue. Struggling to think of a worse effort. 

Wonder who ultimately decides on new strip design. 

Think it would look better with white shorts. All in all a poor effort from Umbro and whoever at Hearts passed it. 

7 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Think it would look better with white shorts. All in all a poor effort from Umbro and whoever at Hearts passed it. 

Probably Levein he's been blamed for everything else so why not the away top? FWIW I don't mind it too much. Apart from the Man City look about it, it's not that bad really.

millerjames398
4 hours ago, mre said:

The current away strip is absolutely bogging, scabby shade of blue. Struggling to think of a worse effort. 

There's one or two guy's on here, who's mock ups are different class, we should get them on the wage bill😆🇱🇻

4 hours ago, mre said:

It's not blue - it's cyan.

The warm up tops meanwhile are Hawaiian Ocean :D

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, mre said:

I'd say the 2004 Farmfoods bag was the worst we've had in a long time. 

5 hours ago, mre said:

There is only one proper Hearts away strip - and that’s the 1998 cup final one!

48 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The best Hearts away kits of the 90's with debatable names for the blues on show. open for suggestions.

FB_IMG_1587109626611.jpg

Everything about this kit is class. This and the Argentina strip should be our away strips imo. Alternate years about.

14 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Everything about this kit is class. This and the Argentina strip should be our away strips imo. Alternate years about.

Sorry the Inter strip is just not Hearts for me. We should only wear a combination of the famous maroon and white IMO.

6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sorry the Inter strip is just not Hearts for me. We should only wear a combination of the famous maroon and white IMO.

I’ve always been very much a fan of making a rule that a clubs away strip should be a mirror image of their home. And if your strip is stripes or suchlike then pick one of the colours as the second strip. Clubs with a single coloured strip just need to make something obviously different. This also has the bonus that Hibs’ away strip would be utterly horrendous. 

Edited by Tazio

kingantti1874
Just now, Tazio said:

I’ve always been very much a fan of making a rule that a clubs away strip should be a mirror image of their home. And if your strip is stripes or suchlike then pick one of the colours as the second strip. Clubs with a single coloured strip just need to make something obviously different. This also has the bonus that Hibs’ away strip would be utterly horrendous. 

how boring 😂

WheatfieldWarrior
5 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Would that not make the away shorts the same as the home ones?

Tbh, I buy maroon shorts to wear about the house. so happy for them to be the cup / away shorts.

kingantti1874
Just now, Tazio said:

Better than some of the circus clown away strips in the EPL this season. 

No it’s not. Sorry man but it’s a boring old fart attitude, and commercial disaster.. 😆

and what would Newcastle do? 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

No it’s not. Sorry man but it’s a boring old fart attitude, and commercial disaster.. 😆

If you read my post you’d know Newcastle would be either all black or all white. I’d rather my idea than strips with no colours that are relevant to our club. 

This seasons away kit is a disaster. Ugly and looks like someone threw it together in a couple minutes. Not good. An inverted white and maroon one would have been a better shout. 

like the inter Milan style, but would prefer if it was our away kit rather than a 3rd kit. The problem about having a cool kit for our 3rd is that we never bloody use it!! That full black kit we had as our 3rd recently, used it like twice.

stick a boring white one in as third so we have a clear and genuine change if needed but otherwise, use the inter style as the away kit next season. 

kingantti1874
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If you read my post you’d know Newcastle would be either all black or all white. I’d rather my idea than strips with no colours that are relevant to our club. 

So maroon, white, red, white, blue,  black and a smidge of yellow then. Teams have more than 1 or 2 colours they associate themselves with. 

thankfully this will never ever happen. And rightfully so

32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Better than some of the circus clown away strips in the EPL this season. 

Spot on. Some are more interested in a multi- coloured top to wear on a lads stag do in Blackpool rather than

a strip fans want to see their team in.

35 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

No it’s a traditional classy attitude!

4 hours ago, dannymack said:

john-colquhoun-heart-of-midlothian-fc-04-august-1993-HN632M.jpg

I really liked that strip. That one and the silver one from the mid 80's are probably my two favourite away strips.

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Inter Milan will be the third kit next season

Would be delighted with that. Been waiting years for them to release a modern version of that classic kit!

3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I really liked that strip. That one and the silver one from the mid 80's are probably my two favourite away strips.

FB_IMG_1605212540154.jpg

Walter Kidd in action for Heart of Midlothian during the match against Dundee at Dens Park in Dundee, 3rd May 1986_ (Photo by Bob Thomas_Getty Images).jpeg

1976627.main_image.jpg

FB_IMG_1493278942892.jpg

Perth to Paisley
14 hours ago, jambo-fletch said:

Would be delighted with that. Been waiting years for them to release a modern version of that classic kit!

20 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Inter Milan will be the third kit next season

Few things here:

1. At the moment there is no such thing as a club called Inter Milan- the proper full name is Football club Internazionale.

2. Internazionale strip colours are much more Royal blue and black rather than Torquoise blue and black

3. Calling Internazionale, Inter Milan is dumb in the same way that calling Everton  Everton Liverpool

4. Today 18 January 2021 Internazionale have announced that from March 2021 they will officially be known as Inter Milano which as you will imagine has not gone down well with their fans.

Years of history wiped out

They have also created a new club crest 

Edited by Perth to Paisley

20 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Agree 100%

Bret the Hitman Hearts
16 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Seeing as we were charging full price for the 3rd kit this season it might be an idea for the team to actually wear it at some point.

Problem is, there is absolutely no reason for Hearts (i.e. a club with a dark home kit) to have a black third kit

3 hours ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Problem is, there is absolutely no reason for Hearts (i.e. a club with a dark home kit) to have a black third kit

I don't disagree. But if you're selling something to fans it should probably be wheeled out now and again. Not a huge deal, but what's the point in having one if you'll not wear it?

SomethingAboutObua

Its frustrating how poor this years away kit was when there's far simpler reverses or old designs that would have been far more popular. 

No problem with the kits being another colour than white

Current hopes are

White with the Pinstripes

The inter style

Return of silver

The Argentina style with maroon 

5 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Few things here:

1. At the moment there is no such thing as a club called Inter Milan- the proper full name is Football club Internazionale.

2. Internazionale strip colours are much more Royal blue and black rather than Torquoise blue and black

3. Calling Internazionale, Inter Milan is dumb in the same way that calling Everton  Everton Liverpool

4. Today 18 January 2021 Internazionale have announced that from March 2021 they will officially be known as Inter Milano which as you will imagine has not gone down well with their fans.

Years of history wiped out

They have also created a new club crest 

And yet you knew exactly what he meant ffs

1 the full name is Football Club Internazionale Milano, you even posted it yourself in your #4

2 no one ever said it was a direct copy

3 see #1, plus it's what the footballing world outside Italy has called them for decades

4 so?