Hobo's to fund needle exchange

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Pants Shaton
But now, instead of a high profile commercial partner, Mixu Paatelainen's players will have the name of the "Hibernian Community Foundation" emblazoned across their chests when they run out to face Swedish side IF Elfsborg at Easter Road on Sunday

Translation: couldn't get a sponsor.

skotskosparta
Translation: couldn't get a sponsor.

No let me think...... ""Did Hearts not employ a company to find them a major shirt sponsor only to find zip and have UKIO again on the shirts""...... Yip. :rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
No let me think...... ""Did Hearts not employ a company to find them a major shirt sponsor only to find zip and have UKIO again on the shirts""...... Yip. :rolleyes:

A Hibs fan thinking, right then!:)

skotskosparta
A Hibs fan thinking, right then!:)

Yeah, but you don't disagree with what i have stated :whistling:

Pants Shaton
Yeah, but you don't disagree with what i have stated :whistling:

It's obviously correct. I was even going to pre-empt that comment in my original post but thought I'd let you have some fun.

We are a shambles. Sponsored by the lunatic's bank for 4 years in a row. I hope all that profile-raising has been effective in generating custom in the UK.

skotskosparta
It's obviously correct. I was even going to pre-empt that comment in my original post but thought I'd let you have some fun.

We are a shambles. Sponsored by the lunatic's bank for 4 years in a row. I hope all that profile-raising has been effective in generating custom in the UK.

;) Chin up it could be worse!!!

ToadKiller Dog

So the TOTO cup strips used twice then put up for auction .

I have 10p here for this hobo top worn twice by dean Shiels... do i see 12 p no 10p here i see 10p 11p thank you sir 11p .....12p... we have 12p anyone else we have 12p going once 12p going 12p twice 12p gone sold to the ned in the pink hoodie.

To be fair to them it good to see the hobos help there base support

Ibrahim Tall

Surely it would have made more sense to get a sponsor and then publically donate that money to the charity?

Archived