Going solo

skwif1

Years ago in the old terrace you could just turn up on your own and roughly know where folk you sort of knew were standing. And even if you didn't, it wasn't an issue. Nowadays with being allocated a seat your stuck with what you've got. Last couple of seasons i had an old guy who virtually shouted nothing else but  " fork sake hearts!" from almost kick-off 'til he left with 10 mins to go each game. Decided to move and this time had a couple of kids behind me who thought nothing of booting the back of your seat and dropping juice all over the place while whinging they were bored. I didn't buy a ST last season so that i could get a ticket to sit in different areas. At least on the old terraces you could move away to somewhere else for your own sanity.  

Different subject but...."decent pint of Carling!? Words i've heard....never! ;)

Edited by jambonian

On 08/08/2020 at 18:34, trotter said:

Make sure to bring a drum. You will find lots of people interacting with you if you do so you won't feel lonely. 👍

:gok:

Bazzas right boot
18 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

You might be happy to know that that wee fella's 1st outing as a 'lucky mascot' was a beautiful sunny day at Hampden on 13th April 2019 when we stuffed ICT 3-0.

Talking of which, the recently departed Uche did the biz, as did oor Bobby Zlamal with a top-class save from a free kick; plus Souttar firing one in at the back post; and a sublime Clare pen (that Uche won for us). It wasn't ALL bad last season. 😉

20200924_233200.jpg

There's a ghost behind the guy with pingu. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

On 17/09/2020 at 20:10, been here before said:

I thought youd have about 600 odd tickets. All of them Super Platinum Premier Plus.

🤷‍♂️😂 when did I say that?

Gorgie Boot boy
On 24/09/2020 at 23:30, Wee Mikey said:

You might be happy to know that that wee fella's 1st outing as a 'lucky mascot' was a beautiful sunny day at Hampden on 13th April 2019 when we stuffed ICT 3-0.

Talking of which, the recently departed Uche did the biz, as did oor Bobby Zlamal with a top-class save from a free kick; plus Souttar firing one in at the back post; and a sublime Clare pen (that Uche won for us). It wasn't ALL bad last season. 😉

20200924_233200.jpg

Thanks. Great wee mascot.