Jump to content
Diadora Van Basten

Boycott National Team

Recommended Posts

Diadora Van Basten

If SFA give us anything other than a suspended fine then our fans should avoid supporting the national team.

 

If Hearts players want to play for the national team that’s fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo3tevie

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stendelnator

Nah but thanks tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr 3 Putt

Hampden isn't exactly packed to the rafters these days anyway think most people boycott national games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord BJ

I got to be honest I struggle to give a **** about the NT. This has nothing to do with the SFA just the fact they are gash and have been for such a long time.

 

I will probably continue to give no ****s about the NT, until they qualify for a major tournament. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diadora Van Basten

Should maybe make into a poll I thought most Hearts fans would be in agreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slashishere

Boycott - seriously do people really think we're going to get fans in stadiums this year?

 

The kids will go back to school next week, covid cases will rise and further relaxation of measures will not happen where not necessary in order to sustain having kids at schools.

 

It's not necessary to open football stadiums in the grand scheme of things.so you don't have to worry about boycotting any games (all imo of course!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Instead of punishing us and Partick, they should be punishing themselves.  Our national side is an utter laughing stock and has been for a very long time.

 

My respect for them is precisely zero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
15 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If SFA give us anything other than a suspended fine then our fans should avoid supporting the national team.

 

If Hearts players want to play for the national team that’s fine.


I now have absolutely no interest in anything to do with the SFA or SPFL apart from Hearts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesy
6 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Should maybe make into a poll I thought most Hearts fans would be in agreement.

Been boycotting since Pressley had a wee wink and chat with the linesman and ref in the Falkirk cup game at Tynie to get our penalty rescinded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherbet

If we get punished we should withdraw from this years scottish cup. After all the the sfa are backing the spfl ending the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

If we get punished we should withdraw from this years scottish cup. After all the the sfa are backing the spfl ending the season

Kind of hurts us though boycotting the National team sends a message that we don’t want to do what most teams fans do and come together to support the nations team as they have treated us unfairly and we aren’t moving on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mulleted_jambo

If I didn’t like the people in charge of hearts I wouldn’t stop supporting them so why would I stop supporting my country??

 

what a load of nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9

Lets all not eat our dinner tomorrow.

That'll show em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherbet
2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Kind of hurts us though boycotting the National team sends a message that we don’t want to do what most teams fans do and come together to support the nations team as they have treated us unfairly and we aren’t moving on.

TBH  if scotland were playing in my garden I'd buy blackout curtains. Lost interest in the national team when we started playing lower league English born players with a scottish granny before players born and bred in scotland

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haringshairband

Don't go anyway so it wouldn't make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Templeton Peck

Never been back since I heard the tartan army shout at Miko, get intae that hearts *******

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furious Styles

Seriously, grow the **** up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb

I’ll never watch a Scotland game again. They’re an embarrassment anyway. I’ll never watch another Scottish match that does not involve Hearts. Not even the biggest club match in the universe. Zero interest now. Petty as ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

How long has it been since this was lqst done?

 

Couple of days?

 

Not as long as a week surely.

 

At least its somewhere new for the ubers to froth and outJambo each other I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson

Gave up on the NT years ago after a Lithuania game. Some Hibs tossers were screaming dirty Hearts bassa at Miko every few minutes. They knew I was a Jambo.

I ended up turning round and telling them to shut it or someone was getting a punch in the mouth. 

Never heard a peep again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff

I’m boycotting cheese, that laughing cow indoors is a sniggering welt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

I’ll never watch a Scotland game again. They’re an embarrassment anyway. I’ll never watch another Scottish match that does not involve Hearts. Not even the biggest club match in the universe. Zero interest now. Petty as ****.


Should probably take up darts then in that case.  Just don’t follow MGV or Anderson. 
 

Scotland make the Euros you’ll 100% watch it :lol: 

Edited by Last Laff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Gave up on the NT years ago after a Lithuania game. Some Hibs tossers were screaming dirty Hearts bassa at Miko every few minutes. They knew I was a Jambo.

I ended up turning round and telling them to shut it or someone was getting a punch in the mouth. 

Never heard a peep again

 

Probably laughed themselves to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police

Who actually cares about the national team? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, been here before said:

 

Probably laughed themselves to death.

Oh sticking up for your wee Hibs nationalist pals :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

Nah more along the lines of if we're sitting there booing a Hibs player to wind up an obvious Hibs supporter in the crowd and said gimp turned round and told us "to shut it or someone would be getting a punch in the mouth", we'd juat pish ourselves laughing at him and carry on.

 

You bang on with whatever it is you're slavering about though.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The White Cockade

This place is a joke these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
10 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Who actually cares about the national team? 

I do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb
20 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Should probably take up darts then in that case.  Just don’t follow MGV or Anderson. 
 

Scotland make the Euros you’ll 100% watch it :lol: 

Hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay

No. Never have and never will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
7 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

Hilarious.


Because it’s true.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Because it’s true.  

Except it’s not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
Just now, buzzbomb said:

Except it’s not.


Okay.  No bother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb
4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Okay.  No bother. 

Yeah that’s right. Jog on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
Posted (edited)
Just now, buzzbomb said:

Yeah that’s right. Jog on.


Nae bother Tyson :lol: block me and add me to your boycott list cheers. 

Edited by Last Laff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenks

Would never boycott Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If SFA give us anything other than a suspended fine then our fans should avoid supporting the national team.

 

If Hearts players want to play for the national team that’s fine.

Indeed, should be doing it anyway no matter what happens tomorrow. Don’t know what’s more embarrassing the team or the fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hungry hippo

No thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
50 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Should probably take up darts then in that case.  Just don’t follow MGV or Anderson. 
 

Scotland make the Euros you’ll 100% watch it :lol: 

 

If we do make the Euros it will be because the adapted it to make it easier for utterly shite teams to qualify, which is the only way we will ever qualify for anything ever again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James1874f

Been boycotting them for years so yeah I’m in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Tartan trumpets following Scotland these days, throw in Stevie Clarke no thanks from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
45 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah more along the lines of if we're sitting there booing a Hibs player to wind up an obvious Hibs supporter in the crowd and said gimp turned round and told us "to shut it or someone would be getting a punch in the mouth", we'd juat pish ourselves laughing at him and carry on.

 

You bang on with whatever it is you're slavering about though.

 

 

No wonder the National team support is pitiful if there are nuggets there trying to wind up their own supporters.

 

Going by the shit you've just posted, it's you that's the slaver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
31 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

 

If we do make the Euros it will be because the adapted it to make it easier for utterly shite teams to qualify, which is the only way we will ever qualify for anything ever again. 


You say that like it’s a bad thing?  We make it nobody will give a shit about the way we qualified and you would have to be extremely narrow minded and pig headed to be Scottish and not watch the games especially against England and watch songs of praise or cricket instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

No wonder the National team support is pitiful if there are nuggets there trying to wind up their own supporters.

 

Going by the shit you've just posted, it's you that's the slaver

 

And genuine nuggets like you threatening to punch folk in the mouth.

 

Still at least it gave you the chance to sound the hardman on a messageboard.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon

There's something very familiar about this thread. 

 

De javuing all over the shop here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, been here before said:

 

 

 

Still at least it gave you the chance to sound the hardman on a messageboard.

Aye that's exactly what I was trying to do :lol:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OldGorgie

Not supporting Scotland is the kind of thing Hobos, Smeltic and Rangers indulge in for their own dubious bigoted reasons. Let’s not go down that road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Not an issue for me, in all honesty - i don’t even like Scotland . Renton was right.. it’s like living in some grey purgatory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OldGorgie
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not an issue for me, in all honesty - i don’t even like Scotland . Renton was right.. it’s like living in some grey purgatory 

Ftfy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...