Friday Obsessions............?

Jamtartsinspace

Jamtartsinspace

Ok boys and girls apart from the JT's what other single thing do you obssess about ?

Currently its a steak bake........for me:greggs_logo:

Ok boys and girls apart from the JT's what other single thing do you obssess about ?

Currently its a steak bake........for me:greggs_logo:

Today, it's the Carvery i'm going to have for tea tonight at Ratho Park.:)

The Old Tolbooth
Today, it's the Carvery i'm going to have for tea tonight at Ratho Park.:)

With the money from the found wallet :whistling:

Doctor FinnBarr
With the money from the found wallet :whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well for me, if she goes into Bathgate after work it,ll be a Steak bake but if she just goes to Tesco it,ll be pizza and I,ll burn the roof of my mouth yet again!

Drinkwise, well the skies the limit at the mo, with a stack of Hamster beer waving at me or I could just upset her and start on her pile of Rose beer!

:)

The Doctor

Just took delivery of 48 tubs of Belgian Chocolate Potted Cream from M&S. Thought I'd better try one, turns out it's the most delicious stuff on the planet. I feel a bit sick already!

That could become an obsession today...

The Future's Maroon
obsessed with GTA4 at the moment...
I was for a while too, until I completed it on Tuesday:sad:

Today, I am off for a bash at the driving range and then either a load of drink or just 'chill' out?!

hughesie27

Looking forward to my Chinnky tonight. Lemon Chicken or shredded chicken? Choices..

I'm pretty obsessed with CoD4 and golf...

I'm trying to perfect my drive but it always goes up and to the right, never down the middle :(

Catriona Shearer who reads the scottish news on BBC breakfast tv programme :P

Catriona Shearer reading the news and Gail McGrain doing the weather.

Worth waking up for.

Having the house to myself until 11pm to watch whatever dvd I want coz the bird's at work

cosanostra

techno, electro and hiphop

vinyl records

the sopranos

diet coke/pepsi max / diet irn bru/ fanta zero etc-

Having the house to myself until 11pm to watch whatever dvd I want coz the bird's at work

Leave it...You'll go Blind Barky Boy!! :cool:

blondejamtart

At the moment, my obsession is wishing I was back in Turkey again and trying to figure out how soon I can get back there!

The People's Chimp

pr?sident butter

diet coke

my current chilli recipe

downloading new mixes

skiing (even though it's summer)

new zealand white wines

Sexton Hardcastle

Where abouts in Turkey where you BJT? Im heading near Dalaman a the monday nite after TITP. Never been to Turkey before but hear its a decent set up.

Adi Dassler

Christine Bleakley on the One Show.

The Rascals

Getting a gam off the young blonde thing that has started at my work

Paul Weller

The upcoming Awaydays film

T in the Park

scottish_chicP
Looking forward to my Chinnky tonight. Lemon Chicken or shredded chicken? Choices..

Shredded chicken is the way forward! I have it every Friday with chilli sauce. I probably won't tonight as I am going out in town and don't want to completely reak of garlic!

Sexton Hardcastle

booo

blondejamtart
Where abouts in Turkey where you BJT? Im heading near Dalaman a the monday nite after TITP. Never been to Turkey before but hear its a decent set up.

We were Icmeler for the second time - and certainly not the last! I love Turkey - the people are incredibly friendly and welcoming and it's a lovely country. I think I'd actually move there if I could....

Doctor FinnBarr
We were Icmeler for the second time - and certainly not the last! I love Turkey - the people are incredibly friendly and welcoming and it's a lovely country. I think I'd actually move there if I could....

We,re off to Marmaris in Sept. all inc. Better be good and cheap cos Holland last week was a killer money wise!

:cool:

blondejamtart
We,re off to Marmaris in Sept. all inc. Better be good and cheap cos Holland last week was a killer money wise!

:cool:

We found Turkey still to be pretty cheap compared to places like Spain etc. Branded drinks are dearer, but the local stuff is fine and a lot cheaper. Eating out is pretty cheap too.

Doctor FinnBarr
We found Turkey still to be pretty cheap compared to places like Spain etc. Branded drinks are dearer, but the local stuff is fine and a lot cheaper. Eating out is pretty cheap too.

Good enough for me.

Sexton Hardcastle

Were going to hisaronu, which is Marmaris yea? Im not too sure with Turkey. 8 Going, private villa. Should be good. Do you reckon 5-600 will do the deeds for 2 weeks? Or would u recomend more?

Doctor FinnBarr
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well for me, if she goes into Bathgate after work it,ll be a Steak bake but if she just goes to Tesco it,ll be pizza and I,ll burn the roof of my mouth yet again!

Drinkwise, well the skies the limit at the mo, with a stack of Hamster beer waving at me or I could just upset her and start on her pile of Rose beer!

She surprised me last night, baked tatties with chicken vindaloo, and it wasn't the roof of my mouth that was burning this morning!

The mouth burning will come later, I've spied pizza in the fridge.

:P

Gigolo-Aunt
Christine Bleakley on the One Show.

You dont play games, mate.

I would add....

Johnny Marr

The Brian Jonestown Massacre

My hatred of The Daily Record. (which is spiralling out of control)

Archived