COD4 (PS3)

edinburghspeedway

edinburghspeedway

I'll be honest from the off, I'm a hibs fan that has helped organise a clan from hibs.net, I was thinking that i'd probably be a laugh to have some matches against each other online. I'm pretty sure we could do the same on FIFA08 too somehow, but thats for another day.

I noticed on another thread that sconnie has set up a JKB clan on the xbox and wondered if anyone was interested in organising the same for the PS3.

Cheers and add me if you are interested.

stevenl049 (it's an L and a zero if anyone was wondering)

jack D and coke

Would love to get some sort of deathmatches set up against yir hobo mates but i'm on the 360 as well. Any hobo's reading that are interested?

Would love to get some sort of deathmatches set up against yir hobo mates but i'm on the 360 as well. Any hobo's reading that are interested?

I'd like to come across and arrange a match between us 360 users but I've been banned from your website. Any chance you could start a thread and link them to our 360 thread and we could maybe get a match organised?

Cheers.

Snake Plissken
I'd like to come across and arrange a match between us 360 users but I've been banned from your website. Any chance you could start a thread and link them to our 360 thread and we could maybe get a match organised?

Cheers.

I'm game for that - I think I'm still registered there so I'll see about starting a thread there if it hasn't already been done.

I'm game for that - I think I'm still registered there so I'll see about starting a thread there if it hasn't already been done.

Nice one, I'm pretty confident we could smash them.

Snake Plissken

Thread posted, first time I've posted there on ages so I was ultra diplomatic.

... But how pathetic are what they do to the signatures over there?!

Snake Plissken
Nice one, I'm pretty confident we could smash them.

yep get into that sniping spot on Ambush - claymore the doors to feck and headshot after headshot.

edinburghspeedway
Thread posted, first time I've posted there on ages so I was ultra diplomatic.

... But how pathetic are what they do to the signatures over there?!

It took me about 3 edits to finally post on this site, I know what you mean about the diplomacy!!!

The sigs are very childish to be honest I was quite embarrased when i seen yours after i've more or less got away scot free here, I think you'll be able to remove them yourself in the user CP.

ANYWAY.... THIS IS A PS3 THREAD, you and sconnie can beat it!!!! I know i'm behind enemy lines on this board but the 360 and PS3 rivalry is even bigger.

;)

jack D and coke
yep get into that sniping spot on Ambush - claymore the doors to feck and headshot after headshot.

Perfect man! Pity there's no a claw hammer or baseball bat weapon option cos i'd quite like ti set clean aboot them wi that ha ha! Bring it on.

It's a quality place to snipe, why the hell does no one throw a grenade inside?

We'll need to get a date organised for next week or something, if you turn up with a man short then you play with a man short!

Snake Plissken

We'll need to get a date organised for next week or something, if you turn up with a man short then you play with a man short!

I usually clear the place out with a grenade if someones in - and I've had to dodge a few 'nades from there but the best place to throw one in is round the back and usually folk don't think to take the long way around and get plugged before they get the chance.

Jambos v Hobos would be superb! :D

I'll add you, speedway (I'm on the PS3); I'm MisterWoe.*

*as in, woe to Hibees. :P

Rudolf's Mate

Funny thing is the wee man says on the PS3 however everyone has answered saying they are on the 360 also!

Anyone got a PS3 who'd be up for taking them on???

edinburghspeedway
Jambos v Hobos would be superb! :D

I'll add you, speedway (I'm on the PS3); I'm MisterWoe.*

*as in, woe to Hibees. :P

Got it. I just couldn't seem to connect to the server. I'm sure we'll get there though!!!

Got it. I just couldn't seem to connect to the server. I'm sure we'll get there though!!!

Yeah - I was actually in the same lobby as you (Chinatown, I think it was) for a little bit, but then it got closed. :(

I think the best way would be to get everyone in the same party (using "party invite" instead of "invite to game"); otherwise it's just a succession of "x wants you to join their game...game lobby full".

hughesie27

Is that the one that you will always find camper Myk in?:D

I agree though I used it ealier and racked up an airstrike.

Is that the one that you will always find camper Myk in?:D

I agree though I used it ealier and racked up an airstrike.

Aye, that's the one :D If we're on the same team I'm often in there with him. One of us snipes and the other camps the stairs with the claymores.

I'm just back from playing gowf, any developments from those tramps across on hibs.net?

I'm on Ps3, have added the 2 PSN names in here. Add me for when this goes ahead. PSN - Bainy

Rudolf's Mate
I'm on Ps3, have added the 2 PSN names in here. Add me for when this goes ahead. PSN - Bainy

Add me mate. I'm not the best at adding people!!! Anyone else out there then my PSN ID is jwgmorley

edinburghspeedway
Yeah - I was actually in the same lobby as you (Chinatown, I think it was) for a little bit, but then it got closed. :(

I think the best way would be to get everyone in the same party (using "party invite" instead of "invite to game"); otherwise it's just a succession of "x wants you to join their game...game lobby full".

Yeah, I think you're right. I'll leave this to you if you want as you seem to know a bit about how to get this on the go.

What would you preffer to play? My thoughts are Sabotage. It's the most simple team game with a point if you know what I mean.

Sounds good to me , username mikeyt11 clan name hmfc.***** me tino everytime i log on your always on-are u addicted!:wacko:

Snake Plissken
Aye, that's the one :D If we're on the same team I'm often in there with him. One of us snipes and the other camps the stairs with the claymores.

I'm just back from playing gowf, any developments from those tramps across on hibs.net?

_41107432_camping_rank203.jpg

Sconnie and Myk racking up head-shots on Ambush.

_41107432_camping_rank203.jpg

Sconnie and Myk racking up head-shots on Ambush.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You had any replies from 107.net?

Sounds good to me , username mikeyt11 clan name hmfc.***** me tino everytime i log on your always on-are u addicted!:wacko:

HAHA no man, I just forget to turn the PS3 off when i go out....I'll accept a game if I'm at the PS3

Snake Plissken
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You had any replies from 107.net?

2 so far.

Might be a while before we get this off the ground...

Hearts of Vladland

I added you like four months ago you've still not accepted.

Archived