Mobile phone insurance

dsswc

Been meaning to get my phone insured since I got it back in February cause I've got a bad history of losing/breaking phones but I never ever got round to it. Going to T in the Park next week so really wanna get it done before that.

Anyway, O2 can only give you it within 4 weeks of buying the phone, which is obviously passed, so can anyone recommend any other companies which do it? I've had a look around the web but none of them really look that great and there's not many reviews of the sites on Ciao or that. Cheers!

The Old Tolbooth
Been meaning to get my phone insured since I got it back in February cause I've got a bad history of losing/breaking phones but I never ever got round to it. Going to T in the Park next week so really wanna get it done before that.

Anyway, O2 can only give you it within 4 weeks of buying the phone, which is obviously passed, so can anyone recommend any other companies which do it? I've had a look around the web but none of them really look that great and there's not many reviews of the sites on Ciao or that. Cheers!

If you have a Royalties Gold account through RBS you get free mobile phone cover as standard, but you need to call them and register your phone.

You also get free travel insurance and break down cover if it appeals to you, and I'm into all 3 as it saves me taking out cover separately.

If you have home contents insurance it may be covered on that.

Yes speak to the people who you have your home contents with. If they do not cover it automatically there should be an option of paying an extra fee to have it on your all risks.

Archived