Jump to content
muldoon74

Hearts pint glass

Recommended Posts

muldoon74

Got an email from hearts this morning advising restaurant etc opening up.. 

 

Where can I get one of these pint glasses? Not on shop website... 

 

 

Screenshot_20200711_110148_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
five wan

The club shop, I got mine this year so it must have been before March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ballitojambo

Also noticed that glass, definite purchase next time am at the shop. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Natural Order

The dimples are far nicer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superjack

Dont make the mistake that I done, never use the dishwasher for it. I now have a plain pint glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
underwaterwoodwelder
3 minutes ago, superjack said:

Dont make the mistake that I done, never use the dishwasher for it. I now have a plain pint glass.

That’s a lazy mistake tut tut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muldoon74

Thanks guys I'll keep checking shop as they were ton it this morning... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan

Slightly unrelated but, I was given this wee beauty as a leaving gift from my work.

 

Sadly, it got broken in transit coming over here.  Don’t think it’s available now.  :sad: 

 

 

680EE1EC-4E19-4EC5-B77A-F35AF35DF6C0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BM1874
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Slightly unrelated but, I was given this wee beauty as a leaving gift from my work.

 

Sadly, it got broken in transit coming over here.  Don’t think it’s available now.  :sad: 

 

 

680EE1EC-4E19-4EC5-B77A-F35AF35DF6C0.jpeg

Can’t remember where (right now) but I’m sure I’ve seen that recently on twitter that there was another run of them.

 

if I remember the account I’ll link it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
22 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Can’t remember where (right now) but I’m sure I’ve seen that recently on twitter that there was another run of them.

 

if I remember the account I’ll link it 

There's this site, but it says they're coming soon.

https://www.scotarts.co.uk/product/hmfc-pint-glasses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
4 hours ago, superjack said:

Dont make the mistake that I done, never use the dishwasher for it. I now have a plain pint glass.

 

Same here.  The colours have gone from the side, although the crest outline is still visible.

 

And the crest at the bottom of the glass is still intact, so it's still good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weebroon98
51 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Slightly unrelated but, I was given this wee beauty as a leaving gift from my work.

 

Sadly, it got broken in transit coming over here.  Don’t think it’s available now.  :sad: 

 

 

680EE1EC-4E19-4EC5-B77A-F35AF35DF6C0.jpeg

https://jamtart.bigcartel.com/product/pint-glass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
3 hours ago, BM1874 said:

Can’t remember where (right now) but I’m sure I’ve seen that recently on twitter that there was another run of them.

 

if I remember the account I’ll link it 

 

2 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

Many thanks to you both.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter snr

They are not online as they are too fragile but they will be in the club superstore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Section Q

Hibs class/glass.......🤣.....!

 

60ml-Green-Jar.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stuckinsunderland
16 hours ago, Morgan said:

 

Many thanks to you both.  :thumbsup:

I got in contact with the company listed on the link when I saw these online months ago. They said they’d let me know when they’re back in stock. This was before lockdown and when I haven’t heard I wondered if they’d gone into furlough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
14 hours ago, peter snr said:

They are not online as they are too fragile but they will be in the club superstore. 

 

We have a superstore?

 

#establishmentclub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
4 hours ago, stuckinsunderland said:

I got in contact with the company listed on the link when I saw these online months ago. They said they’d let me know when they’re back in stock. This was before lockdown and when I haven’t heard I wondered if they’d gone into furlough 

Thanks for letting me know.

 

Fingers crossed that they become available again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29
3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Thanks for letting me know.

 

Fingers crossed that they become available again.

 

8 hours ago, stuckinsunderland said:

I got in contact with the company listed on the link when I saw these online months ago. They said they’d let me know when they’re back in stock. This was before lockdown and when I haven’t heard I wondered if they’d gone into furlough 

Recent batch being done.  Might be worth contacting to see if any last stock remaining.

 

Take a look at Jam T.Art (@Jam_Tarts): https://twitter.com/Jam_Tarts?s=09

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

 

Recent batch being done.  Might be worth contacting to see if any last stock remaining.

 

Take a look at Jam T.Art (@Jam_Tarts): https://twitter.com/Jam_Tarts?s=09

 

Very good of you, thanks very much.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
On 11/07/2020 at 12:12, superjack said:

Dont make the mistake that I done, never use the dishwasher for it. I now have a plain pint glass.

 

And don't put your HMFC gnome in the garden. I now have an albino gnome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...